PDA

View Full Version : Best Final Fantasy Animal Lover

maybee
05-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Who do you think is the best Final Fantasy Animal Lover in the series ?

Princess Lenna- She was willing to give up her life more than once to save the Dragons from illness.

Cara-She has the ability to speak and have contact with animals and Faris's pet in the game.

Bartz Klauser- He has a strong relationship with his Chocobo Boco.

Shadow- Travels the world with his dog, and his dog is the only one that he has a tight relationship with after his tragedy with Baram.

Rinoa- She has a strong relationship with her dog and Angelo even aids her and the others in battle.

Faris- Has a strong relationship with her Water- Dragon, almost like sisters.

Relm- She is the only one to get along with Shadow's dog, which shows her connection with animals and her connection with Shadow.

I do like Rinoa Heartilly, I was just being a butt.

chionos
05-11-2013, 10:31 AM
:mad:

Somehow read this as Best EoFF Animal Lover and got so so excited for all the many things that thread that this thread isn't could have been. A Laddy vs. the world thread? {Yes, please.} A competition to see who could dress up in Furry drag and sexor other members the best? {Yes, please.}

Jinx
05-11-2013, 02:14 PM
The obvious answer is Princess Garnet, as she fell in love with a monkey.

Bloodnight
05-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Faris. Despite her toughness, she was really upset then she lost her water dragon.

Pike
05-11-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm voting Shadow because his dog is a badass.

maybee
05-12-2013, 04:54 AM
The obvious answer is Princess Garnet, as she fell in love with a monkey.

Genome. Dagger fell in love with a Genome. There is a slight difference.

Elly
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
i'd say those silly furries of FFIX, but Balthier skates dangerously close to being among them...

i'm joking about Balthier...

the best is Rinoa, it takes a lot of trust from a canine to sit on a wrist mounted dog launcher...

Shorty
05-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Rinoa.

Jinx
05-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Rinoa straps a dog to her arm and shoots it at people. That's hardly animal-friendly.

blackmage_nuke
05-13-2013, 01:06 AM
Aeris+RedXIII 4eva