PDA

View Full Version : Hey all :P

chaos7
05-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Hey all :P
I'm new to the site, well kinda I've used this site for information for year but I just finally signed up after years of "I'll do it tomorrow" :P .
A little about me:
27 year old Male from Ontario, Canada, Ottawa area (anyone in the area I'd love to meetup). Love video games (rpgs especially) and anime. I'm sure you don't need that much more info but if so feel free to ask :P

Anyway I thought that now would also be an awesome time (not just because I stopped procrastinating about it) but because of FF XVI ARR. I played the 1 version and... well ya, but I got in the beta for ARR and WOW, also I have FFXI nest alga about it which I played for a good long while and have max lvl characters. Anyway I wanted to know if this site had a linkshell I can join because I can say for certain that I will be getting the game and sticking with it for a while. I'd like to say I'm a very experienced mmo player idk just throwing that out there. In game I'll probably focus on white mage since that's what I played in FFXI and loved it but probably also Black mage and arcanist/summoner because I loved those in FFXI as well. I like to try to be as active as I can on forums and communities but there's just so much stuff these days lol.

DanielCLFFF13
05-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. I also included new in this forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Once again welcome. :)

Unbreakable Will
05-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy yourself!!

:kakapo:

Gzussaves
05-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the forums.. stay awhile and enjoy the fish

ladydemolatron
05-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Hello. Welcome on forum :)

Pike
05-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Welcome to EoFF. Your avatar is very cute!

Rantz
05-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Welcome chaos, stick around!

Laddy
05-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Heya. Hope you have tons of fun here! :roll:

chaos7
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks all for the welcomes :P
I'm kinda lazy and don't want to look all over the forums but it the a Linkshell for FFXIV ? If so can someone direct me to it or who I could talk to :P