PDA

View Full Version : New to EOFF

chaos7
05-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Hey I just joined a few days ago and am also planing to play FFXIV in the future and was thinking that getting a linkshell especially with people from a site like this would be a good idea :P
I've got lots of mmo exp and will most defiantly be playing. I'm planing to play conj/white mage and or black mage as that what I played in FFXI and loved it. I will probably also play others like arcanist/summoner, lancer/dragoon and archer interest me a great deal, but focusing on the mages. Any information on how to join would be greatly appreciated.

Del Murder
05-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Welcome to EoFF! A lot of us will certainly be playing FFXIV:ARR once it is released later this year. Hope to see you there.

In the meantime feel free to join in the discussion about the game as well as check out the rest of our discussion forums.

Shorty
05-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Welcome, welcome! :love:

Loony BoB
05-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Are you based in Europe, North America or elsewhere, chaos? :)

chaos7
05-14-2013, 04:47 PM
I live in Canada near Ottawa, so ya North America Eastern time zone.

Loony BoB
05-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be a fair number of us on the NA servers come launch, although we're still establishing whether or not our current Linkshell (Fat Chocobos) will be there or alternatively on an EU server. Hopefully we'll know by the end of phase three. :)

chaos7
05-14-2013, 05:47 PM
You could have a NA and a EU one, would be better because if your not in you right region server you can end up with bad lag and that always sucks. Also a time difference of a few hour is better than tomorrow or yesterday difference :P Assuming there's enough people to make two linkshell in the two regions and someone willing to lead on in each area.

Loony BoB
05-15-2013, 10:01 AM
I don't think we'll have a problem with how many people there will be or the leadership, the only concern is that many of the EU based people are good friends with the NA people and want to be able to play with them (we were all together on the one server for FFXIV 1.x, so we've built up some great friendships).

chaos7
05-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Ah ya that makes sence