PDA

View Full Version : The Future of FFVII ?

Joyful.Toy
05-14-2013, 07:04 PM
Hello again guys c: *SPOILER ALERT*
Well , Yesterday I was searching for some interesting info about Genesis and I eventually found a cool thing about him .. apparently he appears in a secret ending of FFVII Dirge of Cerberus and, for those that don't know, FF DoC was the 'last episode' in FFVII story , having occurred three years after the Final Fantasy VII main game , on other hand , Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (where we meet Genesis for the first time) tells the story before the main events of FFVII game . At the end of FFVIICC it is believed that Genesis dies after we beat him but then , Weiss and Nero from FFVII DoC say that Genesis was "saved" by them and they invited him to join forces with them , although he didn't accept and say that he got to rest 'til the day that the planet needs to be saved, Genesis seals himself underneath Midgar until that day arrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGA-7ogMn6I

After watching this video , we can say that the end of FFVII "is open" leading some fans to believe in a possible sequel.
What do you guys think about this ? and who is he referring to ? :/ Strange isn't it ? I personally wouldn't want FFVII to be more *milking* , but this leaves an uncertain ending to this whole story!