PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Tat N Stuff

Dat Matt
05-16-2013, 09:43 PM
You crazy people like games right, well I'm curious to know what gaming tat you all have. By tat I mean what gaming merchandise do you have that is on proud display in your gaming dens.

I'll start by posting an example. 3 of the currently available club Nintendo Mario Kart Trophies that I got in from ebay yesterday.

What other cool tat do you guys have that you wanna show off? I'm curious cause I need ideas for a gaming room when I get a flat :3

http://i.imgur.com/6ZaB1oQ.jpg

Madame Adequate
05-16-2013, 10:52 PM
I have a cool little medallion I got from the Lunar 2 Silver Star Story special edition. I used to have Squall's Griever necklace but it's long since been lost to me :(

Rostum
05-17-2013, 12:52 AM
I have a FFXIV Moogle plushie, a cactuar plushie, little Tarutaru figurines, and quite a number of art books.

Pike
05-17-2013, 01:39 AM
I have what I call the "gaming corner" in my room where various gaming memorabilia is proudly on display.

Currently in the gaming corner are:
- TV and all my consoles
- A whole bunch of games
- Three Yoshi plushies
- Sonic plushie
- Toy Pikachu that makes noise
- Box of World of Warcraft trading cards
- Perler bead "sprites" of Red Mage, Black Mage, Thief and Fighter from FFI/8-Bit Theatre
- Asteroids poster
- Super Mario Galaxy poster

In addition I keep several game related things that are particularly special to me right above my computer so I can always see them :)

Currently in this glorious position I have:
- Maps of Skyrim, Vvardenfell and Cyrodiil from Skyrim, Morrowind, and Oblivion, respectively
- A printed-out Morrowind comic
- Physical copy of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
- Physical copy of Deus Ex "Complete"
- Figureprint of my old World of Warcraft character in her Karazhan attire

Both the gaming corner and the space above my computer are always under "construction"!

Denmark
05-17-2013, 02:17 AM
so cute and deadly

Aulayna
05-17-2013, 02:47 AM
You crazy people like games right, well I'm curious to know what gaming tat you all have. By tat I mean what gaming merchandise do you have that is on proud display in your gaming dens.

I'll start by posting an example. 3 of the currently available club Nintendo Mario Kart Trophies that I got in from ebay yesterday.

What other cool tat do you guys have that you wanna show off? I'm curious cause I need ideas for a gaming room when I get a flat :3

http://i.imgur.com/6ZaB1oQ.jpg

Holy... those are amazing! I need them in my life.

As for gaming tatt I own. Sadly not that much anymore, I had a load of FF, Zelda, Mario and KH stuff before I moved to Ireland for this new job and couldn't bring it all with me so most of it got sold. :(

Right now I have a lot of Blizzard stuff, a Serah figurine and a collection of Sonic the Hedgehog cast models and plushies.

The most expensive piece of tatt I own is a decomissioned WoW server blade:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/338723_10151013544569708_1772327456_o.jpg

edit: Come to think of it I also have a few soundtrack discs, ultimania books and the collector's editions for pretty much all the Assassin Creed games.

Wolf Kanno
05-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Well let's see...

I have the original run of Squall, Seifer, Rinoa, and Laguna figurines when Square released the toyline back in the late 90s.
I have a Zidane and Vivi figurines as well from the FFXI edition of said toy line.
I have a Metal Gear Solid Wallscroll
Amano FFX poster of Tidus and Yuna that's been frmaes
Amano FFII poster of Leon that's been framed.
A limited edition Gameinformer20th anniversary poster with the cast of FFVI ( The issue where FFVI was ranked in the top ten games of all time)
A Geddoe Figurine from the super rare Suikoden Figurine collection (still kicking myself for not getting McDohl)
The Devil Summoner 2 Special Collection Box with the Raiho plushie
Star Ocean III: Til the End of Time poster
Plushie of Vivi
Plushie of Mog
Catherine Pizza Box special collection set with pillow case and T-Shirt.
Jack Skellington Kingdom Hearts staur/figurine
Rare EB Games promo poster for Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille Zur Meicht
Lady Ashe Mini Figure
Dissidia Terra Branford Figure
Rare Xenogears button collection both Sets 1 and 2
Rare Xenogears poster that has been framed
The two original Chrono Trigger mini-posters/maps that came with the original SNES cartridge, in a frame.
Amano FF 25th Anniversary Poster framed
Book I and II of the 20th Anniversary FF Ulitmania collections
The complete FFVI Settai Shiryou book sets.
The Japan only FFVI Advanced Strategy guide
Super Famicom copy of FFVI
A plushie Cauctar my GF hand made for me. :love:
A plushie Companion Cube
Xenogears Wall scroll
Chrono Trigger Wall scroll
Gamestop Promo poster for Dragon Quest IX which is too big to frame and put on my wall so its rolled up in a corner...
Empty Street Fighter II Energy Drink featuring Ken and Dragon Punch flavored
Mario Figurine
Sonic the Hedgehog Figurine

I'm not even going to begin describing my "gaming corner". Seriously my room is a nerd paradise, and it would be faster to describe what isn't related to music, gaming, anime, or films in my room.

Pike
05-17-2013, 10:33 AM
I'd have more of this stuff if I didn't move every 18 months and I could actually unpack the ~50ish boxes I've got in storage :(