PDA

View Full Version : The Party Party

Chemical
05-17-2013, 01:45 AM
My most cool and bodacious forum mates. I hark a most epic calling to you, to join the Party Party where we shall lead a most awesome adventure to Party on and Be excellent to each other. The following is required.

[Im totally with democratically choosing the most bodacious leaders for these most important roles]
- one leader who can not run for any specific forums but will run for board leadership as a whole.
- one representative for the General Forums
- one representative for the Gaming Forums
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Old School forums
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Golden Age forums
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Modern Era forums

Name: The Party Party
-Decide on a non-representative party member to be your vice president.
Motto: Be Excellent to Each Other
Slogan: Party On, Dudes
-Decide on a mascot.
-Draw a sigil/crest for your party.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/bill-and-ted-excellent-adventure-movie-image-alex-winter-keanu-reeves-01.jpg

Pheesh
05-17-2013, 03:31 AM
How do you plan on getting totally excellent members without first having a most triumphant video?

Election Booth
05-17-2013, 04:24 AM
I like to party.

Freya
05-17-2013, 04:47 AM
How party hardy is this party party?

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 01:43 PM
This is most non-heinous.

The Pink Extremist
05-18-2013, 07:10 AM
When given the choice of true democracy it would seem EoFFers are more willing to bow to their Shinra masters and follow them than to join a party that isn't just another arm of the moderation team. Good luck Chemical! Fight the good fight!

Election Booth
05-21-2013, 02:37 AM
Partying and excellence just isn't appreciated anymore.

Come on, Chemical! Fight the resistance!

Matoya
05-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Back in my day we used to party it up by lighting the scented candles and dyeing our broom ends. What kind of parties can we expect the Party Party to provide?