PDA

View Full Version : The Ace Party

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 02:07 AM
The Ace Party

Hey. What's going on good people of Eyeson? Remember when the Ace Party was around last time? No? Well, it doesn't matter because guess what? Ace is back, and it's gonna be better than ever this time around! We're going to be one of the best parties for this elections, and we'll accept anyone who wishes to join our ranks, whether you are an oldbie, or a newbie!

What does it mean to be in the Ace Party? Well, basically, it's all about being that ace! How can one be that ace? Simple. Just join the Ace Party, and you too can be just that ace!

Even though the Ace Party is a little late, it means that we're readily available for anyone wishing to join a party! The other parties may already be full and can't accept any new members, so we're going to be the party for you! So if you are interested in joining us, please state your interest to join in this thread!

Current Members: (FULL)
Agent Proto
o_O
LocoColt04
Parker
shion
HasteInTime
Unbreakable Will
Iceglow
dandy da oak
Lonely Paper Star

Let's see, what else do we need?

Things We Need To Do Before 22nd May
-Create your party name.
-Decide on a non-representative party member to be your vice president. (Iceglow)
-Decide on your motto.
-Decide on your slogan (yes, they are different)
-Decide on a mascot.
-Draw a sigil/crest for your party.

I think once we have enough members, we can also start filling out positions for our members. So putting this here for preparations. :)

- one leader who can not run for any specific forums but will run for board leadership as a whole. Agent Proto
- one representative for the General Forums Unbreakable Will
- one representative for the Gaming Forums HasteInTime
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Old School forums LocoColt04
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Golden Age forums shion
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Modern Era forums dandy da oak

Edit: Considering that our party is full and cannot accept more members due to the elections rule, you are free to support us without being a member. If you wish to state your support for the Ace Party, you are more than welcomed to join us as a supporter.

:monster:

Trust Ace Party
Just that ace!

Del Murder
05-17-2013, 02:48 AM
Proto, I'll join your party if you can tell me what card I'm holding right now.

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Just a wild guess here, but are you holding an Ace of Spades?

Del Murder
05-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Sorry, 8 of clubs. Close though!

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 03:38 AM
You should still join the party anyway! Still, up to you to make that call.

Election Booth
05-17-2013, 04:25 AM
How Ace do you have to be to join the Ace Party?

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 04:44 AM
It doesn't matter, as long as you can admit to being ace. :D

Freya
05-17-2013, 04:45 AM
What does being Ace even mean? I'm a bit confused on that....

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 04:47 AM
We model ourselves after the original Ace one himself, Cid.

Freya
05-17-2013, 04:49 AM
So you aim to be like Cid? Now is this the Creator of our fine forum Cid or a Cid from one of the entries? And if so Which Cid?

Jinx
05-17-2013, 05:11 AM
Does this have anything to do with Ace Attorney?

Calliope
05-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Are you an Ace Hart Dog Detective, Ace Ventura, World War I Flying Ace or simply Ace of Base?

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 05:34 AM
Does this have anything to do with Ace Attorney?

Are you an Ace Hart Dog Detective, Ace Ventura, World War I Flying Ace or simply Ace of Base?

Yes to all of the above.

Jinx
05-17-2013, 05:44 AM
You lost me at yes.

GOOD LUCK.

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 05:56 AM
Liking Ace Attorney is not a requirement, nor should it ever be. BTW, Freya, the Cid I was referring to is the Creator of our fine forums, the one and only Cid, or Sean Robinson. He's the original ace member of EoFF after all. :D

LocoColt04
05-17-2013, 07:08 AM
World-class pitchers are also Aces. My broseph Yu Darvish is super Ace quality. Clearly, I should represent on his behalf, as he is busy winning games for the Texas Rangers.

Also, I might be a wee bit awesome with regard to Fantasy Finales of yonder days.

o_O
05-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Finally, my years-long abstention of elections can end!

Let's assault some Bruckner-loving philistines!

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Ah, so do you wish to join us Loco? You would be a welcomed addition.

Also, glad to have you back o_O!

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm gonna put it all out in the open. You know how it works by now, Proto, but I'll remind you in case you forgot, as it's been a few years since we danced this dance.

I will be entering this thread on a regular basis expecting juice. Do not disappoint me.

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 02:34 PM
*offers root beer* Is this enough juice for you?

LocoColt04
05-17-2013, 04:42 PM
If it's not, we could always get you an Ace Hard Cider. It's totally relevant.

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Well, it appears you have decided that you are a part of this party. Which is great for us!

I should start working on a banner of some sort for us to use in our signature.

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Cheers for the beers.

Also, a banner, you say? Boy, are you in luck!

I, no word of a lie, have had this sitting in My Pictures for over 8 years.

I don't even remember what inspired me to make it.

Aha! I found another, too! Again, Yoko Ono... I don't know what's going on here.

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Geez, you kept them all that time? You shouldn't have! :love:

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 06:27 PM
I also kept this.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/ace.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/photobucketamazingness/media/ace.jpg.html)

Always thought that was a classy banner. Wasn't a fan of the 2003 edition though:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/ace-1.png (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/photobucketamazingness/media/ace-1.png.html)

Good fontwork, but lacking in colour.

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Hopefully we can go back to having the moomba as our mascot once again! That way we can reuse that Moomba signature!

Election Booth
05-17-2013, 08:30 PM
I believe the Newbie Party may be using a moomba as their mascot.

Rita Skeeter
05-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I have in my possession a recording of your leader admitting he is not very ace. How can you support being Ace if you aren't Ace at all?

Rob Roy
05-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Agent Proto, this is Rob Roy of the South Wortham Gazette Times. Recent sources have stepped forward stating that you are really not that ace. How do you respond?

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 11:52 PM
There were times when I've not been ace, but those are behind me in the past and anything that claims I am currently not ace is blasphemy. If I am currently not that ace, I would not be running the Ace Party at this time.

o_O
05-18-2013, 03:47 AM
He's just being modest. There was never a time when Proot wasn't Ace.

LocoColt04
05-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Perhaps true. Perhaps those were, in fact, times when Proto was merely pretending not to be Ace, in order to experience what it's like to live on the less fortunate side of the deck.

Shorty
05-18-2013, 05:09 AM
I thought the ace side of the deck was the less fortunate side.

LocoColt04
05-18-2013, 05:13 AM
No ma'am. Aces are versatile.

The Pink Extremist
05-18-2013, 06:58 AM
I had hopes for you Proto, really did. One of the few parties not run by Shinra, but instead you create a cult to their symbolic power! Just another tool of the elite!

Agent Proto
05-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Bah to that.

Anyway, looking for new members! We need a couple more to meet the minimum requirement of 5 members! Once we get there, we can start working on the other things we need! Also, looks like we can't use the moomba as our mascot, so we'll need to make a new banner. :D

To anyone without a party who wants to join in on the elections fun, please consider joining our party!

Rob Roy
05-20-2013, 04:19 PM
If I am currently not that ace, I would not be running the Ace Party at this time.So you're saying you will be stepping down as leader of the Ace Party? When will you be stepping down? Who will replace you? How will they be vetted?

LocoColt04
05-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Proto is absolutely that Ace. At this time, there have been no announcements, internal or otherwise, regarding Proto's denouncement of his leadership of the Ace Party.

Agent Proto
05-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Right, I have no plans of stepping down.

Rob Roy
05-20-2013, 11:26 PM
At this time, there have been no announcements, internal or otherwise, regarding Proto's denouncement of his leadership of the Ace Party.

Right, I have no plans of stepping down.
Agent Proto, how do you respond to allegations that members of your own party are callng for your resignation? There are also reports of massive in-fighting within your party with several splinter-factions forming over who in the part is the "most ace".

Parker
05-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Okie dokie folks. Didn't read this thread but I've been thinking about the elections.

Previously I didn't care. This was wrong of me. I care. I care about the forums. I care that someone good should be in office.

As a result, I hereby fully support this party, and will provide this support as well as I am able.

Vote for The Ace Party!

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 01:01 AM
:) Awesome! Glad to have you on board with the Ace Party, Parker! That means we're now one member short to be fully recognized as a viable party.

Edit: Just so everyone knows, Parker has officially left the 'Not At All Interested In The Elections' Party to join the Ace Party.

Election Booth
05-21-2013, 01:40 AM
If one more male joins this party, I am renaming it to The Sausage Fest Party.

Pumpkin
05-21-2013, 01:55 AM
You guys need one more member and a lady in your party. I am a lady. What does this party have to offer me in terms of things I actually care about?

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Well, we do appreciate good food and with that, comes great cooking. If you have something you are passionate about, we can make it a part of our ideals of aceness. It's ultimately up to you if you wish to join us, shion, but it would be quite ace if you do! We'll even put full support into your cooking contest as well!

Pumpkin
05-21-2013, 02:04 AM
That is very tempting. I will join on the condition that you like Kirby and ferrets.

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Of course! Who doesn't love Kirby and ferrets!?

Kirby is just that ace! We'll consider making the (fire) ferret our mascot if it pleases you.

Pumpkin
05-21-2013, 02:09 AM
I would prefer a ferret ferret.

I WILL JOIN :excited:

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 02:13 AM
:D You won't regret this! Looks like we have enough members. We'll need to focus on the roles each member will take, and other things. So, I guess we'll make the ferret our mascot then?

Pumpkin
05-21-2013, 02:15 AM
I second this motion

Or whatever I'm supposed to say.

HasteInTime
05-21-2013, 02:26 AM
I've no Idea what I'd be getting into but I am looking to get a little more involved with the eyes on crew here, despite issues risen in previous threads. Let bygones be bygones. So where do I sign? :D

Election Booth
05-21-2013, 02:33 AM
That was a close one.

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 02:38 AM
Oh, glad you decided to join us. It's actually a great idea to get involved in these events. :D Welcome aboard!

Edit: Seeing we have enough members, we should move into giving roles to everyone.

So... anyone wants to be the Running Mate?

Also need to fill out the following.
- one representative for the General Forums
- one representative for the Gaming Forums
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Old School forums
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Golden Age forums
- one representative for the Final Fantasy: Modern Era forums

Pumpkin
05-21-2013, 03:29 AM
What do we have to do as representatives?

Election Booth
05-21-2013, 03:36 AM
As a representative, you will be running for leadership of whichever forum you choose. You will answer questions and participate in tasks to determine if you are worthy enough to be elected by the rest of the forum as a representative for that board.

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 03:37 AM
I think it's required. Have we more members, there's a good chance you won't have to be a representative. :)

Let's also have some input for the following.

-Decide on a non-representative party member to be your vice president.
-Decide on your motto.
-Decide on your slogan (yes, they are different)
-Decide on a mascot. Considering that our past mascot, the Moomba, has been taken by the Newbie Party, with the hiring of shion, the ferret is now our mascot. Yay for ferrets!
-Draw a sigil/crest for your party.

Matoya
05-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Hello partiers.

It seems to me several very interesting things have been happening in here. You claim to model yourselves after Cid yet all I see is talk about root beer. Everyone knows the great founder Cid is fond of Vodka-red bulls. What other of Cid's well-knowns will you deviate from if you're given a position of power? And speaking of root beer, is this the bar? Everyone enjoys a good drink now and then but your party doesn't seem to stop. Can we expect a happy hour every day in the FFV forum? Hangover regrets in feedback? Maybe Wonderbunny Square will become a new beer garden? Now, all this seems like your normal political propaganda but there's one thing in this thread that I just can't let slip by. At the first mention of bringing a girl to the party you automatically refer to food and cooking. Is this a sign of things to come? Your true nature on the battlefronts of equal opportunity? If your party wins can we expect all women to be confined to only posting in the food forum? The people want answers.

Unbreakable Will
05-21-2013, 06:32 AM
Do you accept drunken louts as party members?

Shorty
05-21-2013, 06:32 AM
they accepted parker didn't they

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Everyone will be welcomed to join! So, of course!

Unbreakable Will
05-21-2013, 06:38 AM
I shall join then my good Proto! Here here, a toast!
:cheers:

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 06:43 AM
Splendid! Together, we can make the forums a better place for everyone!

We still need to everyone's input regarding the important matters for our party's sake in this election.

Pumpkin
05-21-2013, 12:42 PM
I'll be a representative for the Golden Age section of the forums.

Rob Roy
05-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Hot Tip!
Members of The Ace Party were recently scene hooking up with the elderly at a nursing facility for the AARP discounts!

Iceglow
05-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Proto if that offer of being a member is still on, I'm in. We'll broheim them all to submission!!

Agent Proto
05-21-2013, 11:57 PM
It still is! We haven't reached the maximum number of members yet, so there is still some room for you.

Also, don't forget to pick a set of forums to represent if you haven't done so, otherwise I'll have to pick where everyone shall go! Shion has chosen to represent Final Fantasy: Golden Age forums.

Unbreakable Will
05-22-2013, 05:20 AM
I'll represent Gen. Chat!

Agent Proto
05-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Great, it's yours!

Anyone else?

dandy da oak
05-22-2013, 05:59 AM
I would like to join the Ace Party! I don't know what it really requires either, but I will run for leadership of the Modern FF forums too! Come on Ace Party!

Agent Proto
05-22-2013, 06:18 AM
Nice to see you again! Welcome aboard as well! Looks like we're close to ten members.

Iceglow
05-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Vice president ought to be voted for by all of us, perhaps in pm? Nominations? I'll take whatever position you guys feels is useful to the party though :)

LocoColt04
05-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Ye school of olde fantasies which strike final art quite up thine alley.

Given that I started with FFI, it only feels appropriate, if that wasn't mildly obvious from my first post in the thread. :3

Agent Proto
05-22-2013, 12:15 PM
I do like that idea, but given that we have less than a day to decide, I'm gonna have to pick out a veep myself. It appears that the Gaming forums is still available.

Also, we're going to need a motto and slogan. Preferably, I'd like to have it them associated with being ace, so if anyone has a good motto and/or slogan, let me know! I'll work on our sigil/crest. Let's try to get everything done by deadline! And by deadline, that will be by 5:00 PM (EST)

Pumpkin
05-22-2013, 01:14 PM
This may be dumb but: the Ace Party: Just That Ace?

Rob Roy
05-22-2013, 02:48 PM
News Break!
Another high-profile anonymous source just sent me these scandalous photos in relation to The Ace Party:

I've recently come into possession of a couple of pictures which one Steve Causa-Smif would prefer not to get out. He might not be running himself but those associated with him will certainly suffer from the affiliation.

First, this is a tattoo Steve recently got of one of his favorite musical acts.

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/Automilf/mspVlMC_zps3a4f3cda.jpg

Second, and I warn you to brace yourself before viewing, this is a recent post Steve made to his social media networks.

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/Automilf/stevegetsgirlswet_zps5ad80988.jpg

Agent Proto
05-22-2013, 08:14 PM
I'll have Iceglow take care of this, and we'll fully support him against these allegations on him.

Anyway, sigil/crest has been drawn!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/Picture006_zps2b58adb5.png

Matoya
05-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Sir. Sir! You've not yet answered my questions. The EyesOn new will not be ignored!

Agent Proto
05-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Uh, sure I guess I can take care of that now I have some time to answer your questions. Apologies for not doing so earlier..

It seems to me several very interesting things have been happening in here. You claim to model yourselves after Cid yet all I see is talk about root beer. Everyone knows the great founder Cid is fond of Vodka-red bulls. What other of Cid's well-knowns will you deviate from if you're given a position of power?
Ah, tea is good. So, I suppose you should shut up and drink your goddamn tea! :bigsmile:

And speaking of root beer, is this the bar? Everyone enjoys a good drink now and then but your party doesn't seem to stop. Can we expect a happy hour every day in the FFV forum? Hangover regrets in feedback? Maybe Wonderbunny Square will become a new beer garden?
Who doesn't love alcohol? Expect all of what you mentioned to happen if Ace wins!

Now, all this seems like your normal political propaganda but there's one thing in this thread that I just can't let slip by. At the first mention of bringing a girl to the party you automatically refer to food and cooking. Is this a sign of things to come? Your true nature on the battlefronts of equal opportunity? If your party wins can we expect all women to be confined to only posting in the food forum? The people want answers.
To fully enjoy alcohol, one must also enjoy good food. So naturally, it's best to have both involved within the Ace Party. And no, we don't expect our female members to post only in the food forum, they are one of us, so they should be treated as everyone else. They can post wherever they please.

Matoya
05-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Interesting. Would you be interested in having an interview with me at a time we're both available in EoFF's very own chat channel?

Agent Proto
05-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Of course. I'll be available for such an interview.

Iceglow
05-23-2013, 12:55 AM
In regards to claims I have a Nickleback Tatto and would ever mix a VARSITY leather AND Hooded material jacket with shirt and tie...

BULLSHIT

Lonely Paper Star
05-23-2013, 03:27 AM
I wanna join, please~

:D

Iceglow
05-23-2013, 03:28 AM
I wanna join, please~

Whats in it for us... what do you bring to our table ;)

Agent Proto
05-23-2013, 03:29 AM
Hello. Welcome to the party! I do believe we are now a full party, thanks to you!

Lonely Paper Star
05-23-2013, 03:33 AM
I wanna join, please~

My ass, of course. What did you think I was going to bring?

http://skypolatory.cyberplant.net/icon/animated/emoticon-0172-mooning.gif

Iceglow
05-23-2013, 03:42 AM
I wanna join, please~

My ass, of course. What did you think I was going to bring?

http://skypolatory.cyberplant.net/icon/animated/emoticon-0172-mooning.gif

That and a bottle of Southern Comfort and you're in my dear ;)

Agent Proto
05-23-2013, 03:48 AM
Of course she's in!

Lonely Paper Star
05-23-2013, 03:51 AM
And not only do I have Southern Comfort, but vodka, as well. http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/1330.jpg

Iceglow
05-23-2013, 05:37 AM
mmm a nice bit of southern comfort and your ass? Sold to the lady with the sultry voice.

Unbreakable Will
05-23-2013, 05:58 AM
And not only do I have Southern Comfort, but vodka, as well. http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/1330.jpg
By the gods, I'll follow you and your vodka juice-boxes anywhere my dear!

HasteInTime
05-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Sulu aka George Takei impression: "Oh~My..."

It seems we have concluded everything here, I love the Ferret idea. Tis classy like the rest of our fair party. Any how I've decided to stop by so I could see how we are doing, it would seem I have gained the position of Leader in our General Gaming forum for the Ace Party. I would like to take the time to thank all of you that skipped the position, as yesterday I was very busy with the new Xbox Reveal, as the new Xbox One certainly looks cool to me. Anyhow, I aslo would like to Thank Proto for Mognetting me on the news and appointing me the position after I asked. Should you have Questions I can get back quickly if you simply Mognett me.

Otherwise my Skype will soon be open to call nearly 24/7 Thanks to the new Xbox One. Till then Call me on Saturday-Tuesday 10am-8pm EST. 1-2-4-8 7-0-7 1-4-0-9 or skype call me from outside the US and Canada with my username hasteintime.

Slogan seems to be the only blank spot, how about:

"If it's not Ace, Bet the Case!"

That is just one of many ideas I can give, I'm open to other ideas for Ace Party's Slogan of course. Sadly I only know Cid from news and mostly some old hersay. So to brighten the mood. I will say this, you Cid are awesome by extension we are also awesome because Cid is. We are not worthy.
Ooo - The Claw.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Esh4W3dfI)
(I kid, Cause the Claw decides all! :D)

Agent Proto
05-24-2013, 06:34 PM
Alright, hopefully the party members are up for the 2nd set of tasks for the campaign! Let's do this Ace Party!

Del Murder
05-24-2013, 07:54 PM
I have a proposition for you, Agent Proto. You're no stranger to authority, and it's no secret that you covet e-power more than any other thing. So why not end this futile conflict and join forces with those who hold the real power within EoFF? I know you secretly want to be a part of us again, and this is your chance. Disband your party and join up with us, or be destroyed. We're perfectly fine with either option.

Agent Proto
05-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Sounds intriguing, but I will have to refuse your offer. If I wanted to join your party, I would have done so at the beginning.

Parker
05-24-2013, 09:10 PM
lets face it. psy is in a position of e-power. but is he really happy?

I doubt it. Stay with The Ace Party Proots.

Del Murder
05-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Sounds intriguing, but I will have to refuse your offer. If I wanted to join your party, I would have done so at the beginning.
This isn't about joining. This is about taking what you want. Are you a man who takes what he wants, Proto?

Shauna
05-24-2013, 10:06 PM
A man chooses, a slave obeys

- Andrew Ryan, 1960

Pumpkin
05-24-2013, 10:06 PM
This isn't about joining. This is about taking what you want. Are you a man who takes what he wants, Proto?

STOP IT

He's all I have ;____;

escobert
05-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Just thought I'd pop in and say you almost had me in your party since the guild I run with in GW2 is [ACE] :p

Agent Proto
05-24-2013, 10:17 PM

I'm taking Ace to victory!

Bert, you are still welcomed to support us anyway! :monster:

Del Murder
05-24-2013, 10:22 PM
So be it.

Psychotic
05-24-2013, 10:29 PM
lets face it. psy is in a position of e-power. but is he really happy?Yes I am. Thank you for taking such an interest in my wellbeing. I'll give the most efficient freedom to you, for touching my heart.

Agent Proto
05-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Remember Ace Party Representatives, have your tasks done today! That means you, LocoColt04 and HasteInTime!

Iceglow
05-26-2013, 07:39 PM
I find it funny that the one time I'm not in Paul's party from the outset, he actually makes a party based on what he claims is my ideology.

Agent Proto
06-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Remember to vote, everybody. Whether you're a member or not, please support the Ace Party!

Election Booth
06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Round one revelations are up! (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150209-eyes-final-fantasy-elections-part-i-vote-your-eyeson-party-4.html#post3265863)

Agent Proto
06-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Two out of Four tasks taken! and 2nd in total gil for funds! Not so shabby for this party!

Iceglow
06-06-2013, 06:27 PM
We could have and should have kicked their lily asses in the funding stakes. Still, I'm looking forward to the bloodbath of the next stage, can I suggest spending some of this gil we've earnt on a "Save The Queen" knight sword... I might find a use for it's pointed shape!

Election Booth
06-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Round two is up! Have a look! (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150209-eyes-final-fantasy-elections-part-ii-wagin-war-8.html#post3266216)

Agent Proto
06-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Hm, this might be fun to do. What should we do about this party? Take it in PMs or should we take care of it in-thread? Probably best to do this in-thread. We'll need to have a map, and decide our war plan to find those WMDs!

btw, I think we should model our map after Westeros, right right? ;D ;D

Lonely Paper Star
06-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Well, if we plan this in-thread, other parties might see. Don't know if that's a concern.

Agent Proto
06-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Point taken. It might be, so I guess we'll see who wants to help out with the war planning once our map is made. It shouldn't be that hard to come up with one. We can decide where to place what "countries or kingdoms" and whatnot when I get it made.

dandy da oak
06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
We are doing well friends, let's keep it up!

Agent Proto
06-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Our entry has been submitted. :D

Election Booth
06-12-2013, 05:54 PM
More tasks are up! Good luck with completing them! (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150209-eyes-final-fantasy-elections-part-ii-wagin-war-tasks-galore-8.html#post3268492)

Agent Proto
06-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Okay party, how should we take on these new tasks?

Pumpkin
06-12-2013, 07:04 PM
I'm on it for the voice clip. I don't have any embarrassing pictures but I'm sure I can get sharky to take one.

Do I post them here or in the elections thread?

Shorty
06-12-2013, 07:05 PM
(in the election thread prz)

Pumpkin
06-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Oki doki.

Also, I have yet to receive my debate questions but I'll be all up in that when I do.

Agent Proto
06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
I'll probably have to take an embarrassing pic myself, considering I'm party leader. I might do the mascot drawing as well.

LocoColt04
06-17-2013, 06:33 AM
EoFF 2013 Elections: The Ace Party - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3yNe33lEX0)

Agent Proto
06-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Awesome work with the singing, Loco! We're sure to give the Newbs a challenge when it comes to voting!

Lonely Paper Star
06-19-2013, 09:36 PM
You have a smooth voice, Loco. :D

:love:

Agent Proto
06-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Party representatives, report in when you have finished your latest task.

Lonely Paper Star
06-27-2013, 07:23 PM
Did we finish all the tasks from last time?

Pumpkin
06-27-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm done. I didn't do the optional question because I worked incredibly hard on the other two and I don't wanna :colbert:

If we really need it, I'll get it done by Sunday.

Shorty
06-27-2013, 08:01 PM
You don't really neeeeed it. It's just optional for folks who are fans of KH.

Agent Proto
06-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Did we finish all the tasks from last time?

I think we did.