PDA

View Full Version : The Game of Thrones Party

Jinx
05-17-2013, 04:26 PM
The Game of Thrones Party

Are you tired of EoFF political parties that focus on love and light? Do you want to live out your Game of Thrones fantasy and crush your enemies? Are you just a really, really big GoT fan?

THEN THE GAME OF THRONES PARTY IS FOR YOU!

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z343/warezbb_foot/Game-Of-Thrones-Free-Burning-Logo.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/warezbb_foot/media/Game-Of-Thrones-Free-Burning-Logo.jpg.html)

Together we can conquer the Seven Forums of EoFFsteros. Together, we will sit the Iron Throne of EoFF.

This party is for serious (ha, okay, somewhat serious) members who are willing to dedicate time and effort into the election. We're all here to have fun, of course, but WINNING IS FUN. This party is for the EoFF Powerhouses who are ready to take our enemies down. Because, as Cersei Lannister once said, "Anyone who isn't us is an enemy."
This party is also for huge GoT fans. Read: like, everyone on the forum.

Remember, when you play the game of EoFF thrones, you win, or you die.

Members:
Tifa's Boobs

Done!:

Party name: The Game of Thrones Party
President/Khaleesi: Tifa's Boobs

We need:

Vice-President:
Motto:
Slogan:
Mascot:
Sigil/Crest:
Party Representative
General Forums Representative:
General Gaming Forum Representative:
Old School Forum Representative:
Final Fantasy Golden Age Representative:
Modern Era Representative:

Del Murder
05-17-2013, 04:30 PM
I like Game of Thrones, but I don't like flip floppers. Did you already pledge your loyalty to the Pink Party?

Formalhaut
05-17-2013, 04:32 PM
While I'm taken, I know this will end up winning just because of the theme.

Jinx
05-17-2013, 04:33 PM
I guess I'm a Littlefinger. :shobon:

I felt the need for revenge and intrigue. They're much too Ned Stark for me.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Good Luck Sam. I am sorry you felt that we are too Ned Stark, though we are not so much about honor. More about pink, and being nice and loving. :love:

Agent Proto
05-17-2013, 06:05 PM
You lost me at the.

GOOD LUCK.

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 06:16 PM
I fear you should've done this when everyone was GoT sigging it up. We're now in the dying embers.

Rita Skeeter
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
A source has Identified the President or "khalessi" of this party has actually never watched a single episode of the show the party is based on! Nor read the books! They said that President Boobs actually hates Boobs as well and refuses to watch any show or read any book that has them in it. What do you have to say about this?

Jinx
05-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I do watch the show. For the boobs.

Pike
05-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Not for the butts?

Jinx
05-17-2013, 11:48 PM
I like butts too.

Del Murder
05-18-2013, 12:01 AM
She cannot lie.

The Pink Extremist
05-18-2013, 07:09 AM
Well at least this party is not run by Shinra though she did betray FPP. While I agree that it is not what it used to be, I still have some loyalties to it and cannot abide by turncoats!

Election Booth
05-21-2013, 02:37 AM
If there is anyone can resurrect this party and step up as a leader in the next two days in addition to acquiring the required members, I will allow it to compete.

Otherwise, say goodbye to the party that never was.

Matoya
05-21-2013, 06:26 AM
Oh, boobies, what have you done? Betrayed those you were loyal to in order to claim power for yourself? My dear, you struck too soon. You failed to rally the people behind a cause before appointing yourself to lead it. What will you do now? Where will you go? Is it your intentions to crawl back to the FPP and work towards reclaiming your former glory? Will you find another party and hope they haven't heard of the actions in your past? Or will you fade away into the hazy memory of elections past and hope everyone forgets?