PDA

View Full Version : The First Fascist Party of Eyes on Final Fantasy

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 08:56 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/firstfascistparty_zps5514cd3d.jpg

Four more years of freedom through supression:

Member list:
Psychotic
Del Murder
Pike
I'm my own MILF
Shiny
Shoeberto
Goldenboko
Pantz
Shlup
Miriel
Shorty
Tifa's Boobs
MichaelC
WarrenW

:save: The List of Official El Presidentes :save:
Lord Stuart of Bert-o the IIIrd.

Del Murder
05-17-2013, 09:06 PM
I do hate it. What's up with that stuff?

Rita Skeeter
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
It has been heard that You have been the one to be putting gunk in people's eyes as they sleep. What do you have to say about this?

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
I say "Down with this sort of thing."

Del Murder
05-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I like that kind of attitude. I guess I'll join this cause.

Psychotic
05-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Right on. I just think someone needs to take a stand. It's not right.

Election Booth
05-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Man, I hate gunk in my eye.

Pike
05-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Joining.

Madame Adequate
05-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Yep this is the party for me.

Shiny
05-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Yes, yes I do! *joins*

Pike
05-17-2013, 11:15 PM
THE STAFF PARTY

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/smiley/getin001_zpscd2687d5.gif

Del Murder
05-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Is this the Fascist Party in disguise?

Pike
05-17-2013, 11:21 PM
Yes.

We are the 1%.

Faris
05-17-2013, 11:28 PM
This is also the Psychotic is watching you party. His eye is everywhere!

Calliope
05-18-2013, 02:36 AM
I say "Down with this sort of thing."

Careful now!

CimminyCricket
05-18-2013, 05:19 AM
I hate gunk in my eye when I wake up like I hate pink eye.

The Pink Extremist
05-18-2013, 06:57 AM
I can't believe you gave into them Psy. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM! You used to be the champion of the populace, now you are just part of Shinra! In cahoots with the former leader of the Elitist Party no less!

Loony BoB
05-18-2013, 07:53 AM
Since Psychotic is a member of this party, I'm interested in knowing how this party views the newbies of Eyes on Final Fantasy. If his views reflect his recent temporary position within the Newbie Party, it would be interesting to have discussions on how our parties can push forward the newbie cause on two fronts.

Del Murder
05-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Newbies are cool I guess.

Psychotic
05-18-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't have an opinion on Elitism or newbies. Live and let live. This whole eye gunk business is much more pressing to me. Whose idea was it to put gunk in people's eyes? Whoever it was is not on my Christmas card list anymore, let me tell you.

Iceglow
05-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Even worse whose bright idea was it to put the same gunk in our eyes that Ear wax is made of?

Madame Adequate
05-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Steve what the hell is wrong with either your eyes or your earwax, you need to see a doctor about that like right now.

Iceglow
05-18-2013, 02:50 PM
I remember reading that somewhere. I'm unsure either way it's not an attractive look when you wake up next to someone.

Psychotic
05-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Look Steve, there's no need to come in spinning tales of waking up next to people to win our support. If you want to know where we stand, I will confirm that we are not supporters of ear wax - if we had to choose sides, we would be against it. It's not a big of a deal as the eye gunk though, and we won't be going to war over it any time soon.

I am sorry we can't offer any more assistance and on behalf of myself and the rest of The Don't You Just Hate that Gunk in your Eye When you Wake Up? Party, I wish you well with your ear wax crusade.

Del Murder
05-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, Steve. We need to learn to choose our battles, and the eye gunk is clearly the issue at the forefront of these elections.

chionos
05-19-2013, 05:29 PM
You know, guys, they make hats that protect your eyes from the night-gunk. If you were to embrace the hat, then you too would be protected.

In the third chapter of St. Vivacious Vixen Tooty Toot the apostle:

"And the Heavenly Cap spake unto me and said,

'Don thy cap, for the evil one will flee thy presence in the night, and will not fill thy eyes with gunk, and will not touch thy private parts without thy permission.'

And I fell to my knees and shielded my eyes from the glory of the Hat on High, and said unto Him,

'Most Cunning and Caring Chapeau, wherewith shall I find the courage to wear mine hat in the night. For I am most unworthy of thy Call.'

And the Lord of Headgear spake once more unto me, saying, 'All are worthy to partake of my Cunning. I give unto each a measure of the glory of the Celestial Hat, wherewith thou shalt don thy cap with thine own fingers and thou shalt doff thy hat in the presence of beauty, which is a reflection of mine own self. And I shall watch over you in the night time, and see that the evil one, whose name is Tifa's Boobs, does not fill thine eyes with gunk, nor wee on thy chest.'

And the Lord cleared mine eyes of gunk, and set my hand on the proper path of donning mine unique Cunning Cap, and the clouds didst part, and I saw the gates of Heaven were two Golden Caps, and atop every tree lining the Celestial roadway a Tam-o'-Shanter rested sidelong, and atop the Celestial mountain a great red and orange woolen hat showed unto all the land and gave its glory unto each creature, and its tassels shook against the mountain like drums and gave unto me the wondrous awe of the Lord, and just as I thought my eyes would melt from the hat's glory or my heart burst from sheer force of Classiness, the Celestial Candescence enter once more unto Heaven, and the clouds came together once more. But on my head sat the emblem of the Hat Most High, and I so went out among the people to share the glorious news of the Cunning Cap, and miracles were wrought and there was much rejoicing."

Jinx
05-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Those aren't hats. They're eyepatch thingies.

Del Murder
05-19-2013, 05:38 PM
So chionos was a bot this whole time?

chionos
05-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Does that mean you are interested in hearing more about the Lord Cap? We can arrange a some time to sit down together and talk more about the Good Hat News. I can bring my friends if you're comfortable with that. Each of us is gifted a unique dispensation of hat. Tonight at 8? Okay good, we'll be there, see you then, bye.

Psychotic
05-19-2013, 06:09 PM
So chionos was a bot this whole time?And there was me thinking a village was missing its idiot the entire time. It just goes to show!

Del Murder
05-20-2013, 06:34 PM
In a village full of idiots the fool is king.

Rob Roy
05-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Breaking News!
Psychotic uses eyedrops, and never gets gunk in his eyes!

Even Breakier News!
Del Murder doesn't even have eyes. In fact, he doesn't even have a face!

Dignified Pauper
05-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Marick D. Pauper would join this party if he wasn't a journalist with integrity.

Del Murder
05-21-2013, 12:33 AM
What more integrity could you want? We're a real party tackling a real issue.

Matoya
05-21-2013, 06:36 AM
A real issue?

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Matoya and I am very very concerned. It seems to me you're coming at the forums with your eyes closed! Do I appreciate gunk in my eyes? Well, no, I do not. But what's a little dirt in your eye compared to real victory? We're talking bribery, political corruption, and lies here. If you stop along the way to wipe the dirt out of your eyes every times it's there you'll never make it to the issues Eyes on Final Fantasy cares about. I see no substance here, no message to the masses, no content. What are you hiding behind your eyes? What are your intentions? It is my plans to wipe away the gunk you're throwing in Eyes on's eyes so they can clearly see what you represent.

Rob Roy
05-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Story!
A discerning citizen sent this informative information to me and I present it to you now, unaltered:

The eye gunk party is a front. I think we all can see that clearly. The secret is, though, that the front is just a front for another front, and so the original front is just a back, and at the back of things, eye gunk cannot really be differentiated from ass cheese, and ass cheese, in many developing countries, as you know, is a clever euphemism for yellowcake which is a clever euphemism for concentrate of uranium which of course can be enriched for use in nuclear weapons.

However the nuclear weapon connection is just a ploy. I have it on good authority that they plan to impregnate Del Murder with the antichrist, in an even bigger miracle than the virgin mary's birth of the Christ figure. The virgin Murder will bear, through an immaculate conception, the spawn of Satan. Now, in order for them to establish the link to the underworld needed to enact the ritual, they have to have tons of enriched uranium, both for its pungent odor and for its aphrodisiac appeal to the denizens of hell, who use it when they can find it to hold massive hellish orgies.

Fortunately for the rest of the world, however, Del Murdotic, Psychoder, or whatever you want to call it, is a bumbling idiot and their clan spends all day sniffing each others' asses and not getting anything accomplished. So likely nothing will come of it.

Shoeberto
05-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Finally a party I can get behind.

I'm in, as long as I'm El Presidente.

Psychotic
05-21-2013, 05:24 PM
What are you hiding behind your eyes?Optic nerves.
What are your intentions? To stand for election and see what happens.
It is my plans to wipe away the gunk you're throwing in Eyes on's eyes so they can clearly see what you represent.I don't think I've thrown anything in Eyes on's eyes. I think Eyes on's eyes are firmly on Final Fantasy, so any gunk thrown wouldn't reach anyway.
Del Murdotic, Psychoder, or whatever you want to call it, is a bumbling idiot I guarantee I have a higher IQ than whoever wrote that. That's not to say I'm not a bumbling idiot - I very much am - but I suspect whoever wrote it is not so much idiot as good ol' fashioned dumb.

Welcome to the Jungle, Stu. We got fun and games.

Shoeberto
05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
I see I was added to the Members list - at which point can I expect to be added to a separate, superior El Presidentes list?

Psychotic
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Oh, alright then, but only because it's you. :aimkiss:

Rob Roy
05-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Hot Tip!
Sources very close to Del Murder claim that he huffs none other than glue!
Steamy Hot Tip!
Del Murder's grandma is a total fox and he's hiding the goods from all of us.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Psychotic
05-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Hot Tip!
Sources very close to Del Murder claim that he huffs none other than glue!I will find and brutally slaughter whoever told you that, mark my words.

Pike
05-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Anyone who hasn't joined this party yet is really missing out on the fun of confusing the entire forum.

drotato
05-22-2013, 01:55 AM
... Wtf is going on here?

... That was rhetorical, I don't expect an answer to that question. There never is.

Del Murder
05-22-2013, 02:30 AM
... Wtf is going on here?
We're posting in a party thread for the EoFF elections.

... That was rhetorical, I don't expect an answer to that question. There never is.
Oh, sorry.

Del Murder
05-22-2013, 06:21 AM
So do we have to send in a thing or something?

Shiny
05-22-2013, 10:38 AM
It's already confusing me. Welp, time for beddd.

Shoeberto
05-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Oh, alright then, but only because it's you. :aimkiss:
Fantastic, sir. I'll be setting up a Section 527 Political Action Committee immediately in which I will channel my massive wealth in support of this cause.

Rob Roy
05-22-2013, 03:12 PM
Scandal!

Members of The Don't You Just Hate that Gunk in your Eye When you Wake Up? Party were spotted using the same Starbucks rewards card to scam a free 10th cup of coffee!

Psychotic
05-22-2013, 06:24 PM
So do we have to send in a thing or something?I have absolutely no intention of doing this.

Pike
05-22-2013, 06:25 PM
fuckit guys, we win by default.

Psychotic
05-22-2013, 06:27 PM
That's the plan.

Seems like a whole lot of effort. Mottos, sigils and representatives? Why bother.

Del Murder
05-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Sounds good, Del.

Psychotic
05-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Another thing that sounds good is Goldenboko joining the party. He is too busy to post in the thread but he said he was down.

Del Murder
05-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Is it possible that Rantzien also said the same?

Psychotic
05-22-2013, 07:59 PM
It is indeed. And as if that wasn't enough, Shlup also said this thing.

Goldenboko
05-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Our gunk shall crunk their funk! Goldenboko in the party let's do this. Leeeeroooooooy Jenkins!

Del Murder
05-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Shlup also said this thing.
Oh good, because Miriel has just joined too.

Psychotic
05-22-2013, 08:09 PM
I hope her newfound political fervour will mean that my lady wife will leave me in peace. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but I have to wait until she has taken the perfect photo of every burger before I can eat it.

Matoya
05-22-2013, 10:45 PM
There seems to be a problem here. When I ask Del Murder for an interview Psychotic shows up. When I ask one member for a photo op another member takes his place. Quotes are being misdirected as one person says one thing and it's sourced as being said by another member of the party. You claim to not be veiling the eyes of the members of Eyes on but EyesOn news disagrees. What you are hiding is yourselves! Smokesscreens and illusions are being used to hide your real actions. Lies and slander are being spread to hide your real intentions. I haven't figured out what you're up to yet but I have some very interesting information and soon the news will be sure everyone knows what's really happening here.

Del Murder
05-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Matoya, here's a secret to finding out what's really happening here. See if you can figure it out:

tniat ytaews ekil sllems ayotam

Matoya
05-22-2013, 11:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goldenboko
05-22-2013, 11:02 PM
hello I'm pantz, I am sweeden or something

Shauna
05-22-2013, 11:03 PM
tniat ytaews ekil sllems ayotam

yvan eht nioj

theundeadhero
05-23-2013, 12:41 AM
.efil sih deniur tsomla ti dna yvan eht gninioj otni mih gniklat saw I thguoht ecno mom siH !taht yas t'noD

Rob Roy
05-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Breaking News!
Several members of the The Don't You Just Hate that Gunk in your Eye When you Wake Up? Party have been caught participating in a wife-swapping ring. Details are still emerging but we have been able to confirm that this has been used as a recruiting strategy for some time.

Shoeberto
05-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Oh, that reminds me - Del, can you let Miriel know she left some clothes at my place the last time she was over? I washed the stank out already, she just need to pick 'em up.

Rob Roy
05-23-2013, 04:12 PM
Item!
Miriel has acquired The Stank.

Del Murder
05-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Oh, that reminds me - Del, can you let Miriel know she left some clothes at my place the last time she was over? I washed the stank out already, she just need to pick 'em up.
Like she would ever go to New Jersey.

Psychotic
05-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Guys, I've been thinking. Maybe hate is a strong word. Maybe we could just be The Don't You Just Find That Gunk in your Eye When You Wake Up to be Moderately Irritating to a Certain Extent? Party. Constructive feedback welcomed.

Goldenboko
05-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Guys, I've been thinking. Maybe hate is a strong word. Maybe we could just be The Don't You Just Find That Gunk in your Eye When You Wake Up to be Moderately Irritating to a Certain Extent? Party. Constructive feedback welcomed.

You were always weak Del.

Psychotic
05-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I don't know, man. I feel we just need to express our feelings in a constructive manner. Hate doesn't get you anywhere.

Psychotic
05-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Oh, now I know what was in my eye that I hated so much.

Anarchists. Shirkers. Thought criminals.

EoFF needs to be laid upon the anvil of freedom and beaten into shape. The forum is drowning in incessant drivel spewed out by fools and the true cannot hear themselves think over the braying and bleating of pretentious simpletons labouring under the mistaken belief that their worthless droning has a place in this society.

Who holds the power? It is us. It has always been us. And you will love us and be a loyal voter.

Pike
05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
YES

This is the best party.

Shoeberto
05-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Oh, now I know what was in my eye that I hated so much.

Anarchists. Shirkers. Thought criminals.

EoFF needs to be laid upon the anvil of freedom and beaten into shape. The forum is drowning in incessant drivel spewed out by fools and the true cannot hear themselves think over the braying and bleating of pretentious simpletons labouring under the mistaken belief that their worthless droning has a place in this society.

Who holds the power? It is us. It has always been us. And you will love us and be a loyal voter.
Sounds good as long as I'm still El Presidente.

Psychotic
05-23-2013, 07:36 PM
You don't even need to ask.

Shoeberto
05-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Oh! Well. Apparently I'm the candidate now, also. I didn't realize.

Good thing I've been on such a crusade for freedom recently.

Del Murder
05-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Phase 1 complete. Phase 2 has started.

Psychotic
05-23-2013, 08:02 PM
You know those things? Coat of arms, or what have you?

5 minutes in MS Paint.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/shield_zps8785ae47.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/photobucketamazingness/media/shield_zps8785ae47.jpg.html)

Our slogan is Vote Fascist for a Third Glorious Decade of Total Law Enforcement.

Shoeberto
05-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Can we just call the election over already? It's obvious who the clear winners are.

Election Booth
05-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Oh! Well. Apparently I'm the candidate now, also. I didn't realize.

Good thing I've been on such a crusade for freedom recently.

I thought "El Presidante" meant you wanted to be the candidate.

Shoeberto
05-23-2013, 08:47 PM
It wasn't intentional, but I accept the post whole-heartedly. This place needs more freedom and I think I'm the only one who can deliver it with an iron fist.

Del Murder
05-23-2013, 08:52 PM
You'll have freedom whether you choose it or not!

Psychotic
05-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Enemies of freedom are thought criminals and terrorists who will be oppressed with extreme liberty.

Shoeberto
05-23-2013, 09:03 PM
That's the spirit, fellas! Del, you're my left hand; Psy, you're my right. And me? I'm the cock of the operation.

Now let's fuck things up.

Shoeberto
05-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Now I know y'all be loving this ish right here
L-I-M-P Bizkit is right here (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150209-eyes-final-fantasy-elections-part-i-campaign.html#post3260546)

What's the plans, Stans?

Psychotic
05-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Not to do any of it.

Shoeberto
05-24-2013, 07:07 PM
How do we sweep in and win over the will of the people if we don't play ball in this charade of democracy?

Maybe we should start blaming all of the woes of this forum on the Scottish and create a calculated persecution plan against them. I think that would really energize people.

Del Murder
05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
I agree. If we don't force people to choose us, how will we get anywhere?

Del Murder
05-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Really our focus shouldn't be on completing meaningless tasks designed to entertain the masses, but rather on eradicating all the other parties from existence. That way, with only our party on the ballot, voters will have a much easier time making the right decision.

Shoeberto
05-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Agreed!

Persecuting the Scots, it is!

Psychotic
05-24-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm half-tempted to declare one of the parties as Thought Criminals. Then brand them a title saying so, and change their party name to The Thought Criminals. That'd show them.

Shoeberto
05-24-2013, 08:19 PM
How very Rovian of you (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_Vets_and_POWs_for_Truth). Go forth, my friend. This shall truly be a glorious election.

Shauna
05-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Agreed!

Don't know how many people will care that you're persecuting me. :3

Election Booth
06-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Round one revelations are up! (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150209-eyes-final-fantasy-elections-part-i-vote-your-eyeson-party-4.html#post3265863)

Agent Proto
06-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I offer my condolences to this party for their loss and extend an invitation to any fascist to support my party. Hopefully we can mend our differences to crush our opponents victory.

Shoeberto
06-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Agreed!

Don't know how many people will care that you're persecuting me. :3
Oh, right, you're Scottish. No, you're cool.

I guess I only care about persecuting those who have immigrated into Scotland from other parts of the world, specifically small island nations in the Pacific Ocean where the national languages are English and Baaaa.

Psychotic
06-06-2013, 08:50 PM
What, you're supposed to vote?

Pike
06-07-2013, 11:00 AM
RIP IN PEACE, US

Unbreakable Will
06-07-2013, 02:32 PM
I dance at your demise.

Del Murder
06-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Seriously! Since when is any election decided by votes?

Shoeberto
06-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Seriously! Since when is any election decided by votes?
I know that the public loves a good dog-and-pony show - trust me, I've bankrolled plenty of propaganda films, typically starring ponies and dogs - but this is just frustrating to watch. It's like watching paint dry, which is another propaganda subject I've produced for film. At least I made it sexy with my films. This is just dull. Dull dull dull.