PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! The job class maniac is here! XDDD

SteahMeLee
05-19-2013, 11:44 PM
:tongue: Hi to everyone!!! I'm a fussy Final Fantasy player that rarely complete a FF game because I'm rarely totally satisfied of my progression but my main obsession is to custom characters to always reflect a traditional FF class even in titles with free character development... XD
Also I like Monks and I play them when I don't have a full party but only a single avatar! ;)

Pike
05-20-2013, 01:37 AM
Welcome to Eyes on FF! Your signature is adorable :jess:

DanielCLFFF13
05-20-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi there, Welcome. I'm also including a new one here. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Once again welcome :)

Mahad
05-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Hey guess what! I rarely complete my FF games, too! I know what you mean!
or may be not.

But welcome! And I have to agree with the post made above, your sig is pretty awesome.

SteahMeLee
05-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome to Eyes on FF! Your signature is adorable

;) Thaaanks!!! Well, it explains my Final Fantasy philosophy, I mean, it's intended like: "You can't be a Final Fantasy hero without a class"... Hahahahaha! :p Or something like that... XDDD

Hi there, Welcome. I'm also including a new one here. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Once again welcome

:greenie: Thanks really!

Hey guess what! I rarely complete my FF games, too! I know what you mean!
or may be not.

:jess: Hahahaha I suspected I was not the only one with this "problem"... :D And keeping the game saves for any "step" in the story like I do doesn't help much since the unsatisfaction about the development of the party comes slowly but unavoidable and it's hard to track back the point of the story when the degeneration begun... XD :p

:jess: Of course the most common problem I have is about how the classes are going on with their development... The problem is always there... Classes... XDDD

But welcome! And I have to agree with the post made above, your sig is pretty awesome.

:cool: Thanks!!! It's a simple sign but effective it seems! XDDD