PDA

View Full Version : Which couples do you think stayed together after the game ended?

Jinx
05-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Surely not all of them could have lived Happily Ever After! I mean, when you're facing the end of the world, emotions run high. You fall in love! But what happens when you go back to the mundane?

I'm not sure about Zidane and Garnet. Obviously they loved each other for a long time afterwards until they were reunited, but I feel like once they were actually living together, they would probably not get along so well. Garnet, with her queenly duties, and Zidane being a playful little monkey...I dunno. They may have, just because they really came to be true friends during their journey.

I don't think Tidus and Yuna would stay happy together. They really have absolutely nothing in common AT ALL. As much as I love FFX, you never really believe why they're falling in love with one another. Their friendship never really progresses on a level other than WE HAVE TO FIGHT SIN BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE YUNA. The only reason I ever felt like they loved each other was because they were two, young, good-looking people. It was lust, not love. Personally, I always thought that Rikku and Tidus were perfect for each other.

Night Fury
05-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Rinoa and Squall definitely did. They got married! :monster:

Sephiroth
05-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Cecil and Rosa, Squall and Rinoa, Zidane and Garnet, Tidus and Yuna. Cloud became a Premium Member of the Honey Bee Inn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDwm45Al3bM

FFIX Choco Boy
05-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Much as I hate to admit it, probably Squall and Rinoa. I would like to believe Zidane and Garnet, but I doubt it. Ashe and Balthier. Vaan and his hands. Fang and Vanille. Barret and Red XIII. Cid7 and Yuffie. Cid8 and Edea. Zell and Quistis. Seifer, Raijin, and Fujin. Selphie and Irvine. Cecil and Rosa. Shadow and his Dog. Edward4 and Gordon2.

Fynn
05-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Ashe and Balthier
Blasphemy! Balthier and Fran are clearly a couple long before the game starts, and I'm pretty sure they will stay together until Balthier dies. I really have no idea where people get the impression there was a romance between Balthier and Ashe. I mean, seriously, tell me. I cannot think of a single line of dialogue from the game that hinted this.

Also, Cloud and Tifa probably get married eventually.

Shauna
05-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Fang and Vanille.

Well... they didn't really have much choice in the matter.

maybee
05-21-2013, 03:03 PM
I don't see Locke x Celes lasting unfortunately, imo they sort of clash and Locke would want to adventure and see the world while Celes would most likely either want to help out people that got hurt during Kefka's attacks or want to settle down. Plus that " She reminds me of Rachel; So I'm attracted to her " thing.

Zidane x Garnet/ Dagger I see lasting with Zidane becoming King of Alexandria and having royal babies, Tidus x Yuna I can see lasting as well; with little Tidus's and Yuna's running around either Besaid or Bevelle.

Squall x Rinoa I'm not sure. They're either have a warm long-lasting relationship or keep getting into fights with each other since they're basically opposites of each other and break up a year or two after becoming a couple. I can also see Rinoa x Seifer getting back together and Squall ending up either alone forever because of it, or with Selphie or Quistis.