PDA

View Full Version : I'm A New Member, Say Hello Please!

ValorsWolf
05-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Well.. A new member in a sense..
I haven't been on this forum for like 6 years! I was younger and less clued up then aha.. but now I'm going to try to stick around!

Ladies and Gentlemen I am ValorsWolf!
I live In England, London and I've just recently started doing playthroughs of some of my most favorite titles on YouTube, soon to include games from the final fantasy and kingdom hearts series!

I'd really appreciate it if you could drop by my channel, I'll be posting here more often so I'll keep you up to date on when I make videos and also I'll be trying to stay involved with the topics and chatter here as I have missed this place so much after all these years!

Thank you very much for your time! Please drop a hello I'd appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

Much Love .x

Loony BoB
05-21-2013, 12:16 PM
If you start running Let's Plays often, dude, be sure to post threads for them into the relevant FF forum (or General Gaming if you do other ones). And stop by the chatroom again, too, was nice to chat with ya. :D

EDIT: I don't suppose you can recall what your old username would have been? :)

DanielCLFFF13
05-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Hey ValorsWolf welcome back. I'm including a new one here. Once again welcome :)

ValorsWolf
05-21-2013, 12:21 PM
If you start running Let's Plays often, dude, be sure to post threads for them into the relevant FF forum (or General Gaming if you do other ones). And stop by the chatroom again, too, was nice to chat with ya. :D

EDIT: I don't suppose you can recall what your old username would have been? :)

Okay BoB absolutely! I'll drop by the chat again a bit later and I'll make sure to keep people informed of the let's plays! Thanks for all the help and kindness! I must have remembered you for that reason also! :D

Loony BoB
05-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Let me know if you remember your old username here. :D

Pheesh
05-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Hello Please!

Aulayna
05-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Hello Please!

Jinx
05-21-2013, 04:59 PM
I prefer my wolves to be dire.

Mirage
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Do I have to say hello?

I was thinking about saying "yo".

Mahad
05-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Hey there, welcome back! Will definitely take a look at your channel. Hope you stick around here too!

Flying Mullet
05-21-2013, 08:40 PM
Hello Please!
And here I was thinking I would be witty by saying this...

Pike
05-21-2013, 08:48 PM
Hello and welcome (back) to EoFF! :omghey:

ValorsWolf
05-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Aww Thanks Guys! I will drop some more messages with videos later tonight or tomorrow! And uh.. tifa's boobs.. :S I do not understand :'( you no like me? D:

Pike
05-21-2013, 10:42 PM
Oh don't worry too much about Tifa's Boobs, she has just watched one too many episodes of Game of Thrones whilst spying on her secret lover, Daenerys Targaryen.

Gzussaves
05-22-2013, 04:03 AM
Hello Please!
And here I was thinking I would be witty by saying this...

you and i both... you and i both.. fml

Jinx
05-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Oh don't worry too much about Tifa's Boobs, she has just watched one too many episodes of Game of Thrones whilst spying on her secret lover, Daenerys Targaryen.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa196/narcissisticprincess09/khaaaan_zpsfff2b15e.jpg (http://s198.photobucket.com/user/narcissisticprincess09/media/khaaaan_zpsfff2b15e.jpg.html)