PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever. . . .

Mahad
05-23-2013, 12:34 AM
being that one person who drives by with the music up so loud that it seems like your windows are going to shatter and your doors are going to fall off? I don't think I've it done personally, but I probably wouldn't know because I'll be too busy enjoying the music if I did. But I'm guessing that you all have seen this at least once.

theundeadhero
05-23-2013, 12:36 AM
I have never been that person because I roll my windows down with the radio up.

Shorty
05-23-2013, 12:53 AM
Window-shattering, car-alarm-setting-off music and bass is shitty and horrible and I want to wrangle asses out of their cars when this happens.

But when I'm in the car, my music is loud or it is off.

CimminyCricket
05-23-2013, 12:56 AM
I prefer to have my windows up when I'm play my music loud just because I hate hearing other people's music when I'm driving and I don't want to do what I hate. I was waiting at a stop light a few days ago and this cadillac suv had it's music so loud the bass was shaking my vehicle.

NorthernChaosGod
05-23-2013, 01:13 AM
Window-shattering, car-alarm-setting-off music and bass is troutty and horrible and I want to wrangle asses out of their cars when this happens.

But when I'm in the car, my music is loud or it is off.

I have one of the loudest, most obnoxious systems of anyone I know, so this is me all the time because I have a fat 12" subwoofer in the back of my car. I think I may drive around your house now.

blackmage_nuke
05-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Nope I like my music at a volume where I can actually enjoy it

DownDiagonalLeftA
05-23-2013, 01:49 AM
Is it summer time and is it gangster rap? If so then yes.

Shiny
05-23-2013, 01:52 AM
No and I hate when people do that. I don't want to hear your troutty music. It's equally annoying if a person has their headphone volume on so loud that I can hear it clear as day.

Pike
05-29-2013, 11:04 AM
The music in my car is loud but not THAT loud. I never roll the windows down either. Mostly because I figure most of the world doesn't appreciate my superior taste in music :colbert:

Pheesh
05-29-2013, 11:12 AM
I keep my windows up, have my music really damn loud, and sing like a goddamn crazy person. Seriously, I sing in my car way more than I sing in the shower, and I sing a lot in the shower.

Unbreakable Will
05-29-2013, 07:04 PM
I have a terrible system, and a terrible car for that matter, but when I do listen to music with the windows down I tend to have it obnoxiously loud. :p

noxious.sunshine
05-29-2013, 07:57 PM
While I listen to a wide range of music, I strictly listen to "old school rap/hip hop" in my car. Things like Do or Die, Tupac, Brotha Lynch, etc. And yes, I roll with my windows down and the system up. 'Cuz my HTC One with Beats Audio speakers actually enhances the speakers in my (bf's) car (it's a Mazda 3 Skyactiv). So it's pretty ballin'.

I don't mind if other people do it. It only annoys me when they have shitty subs and the speakers are clearly blown out.

Araciel
05-29-2013, 08:49 PM
I barely drive.

But when I do, I don't let people know my secret.

White Chicks - A Thousand Miles - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4DZvsxE7A)

Dat Matt
05-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Not legal to drive yet, it's not as important in the UK I find.

I probably will do that though. I like loud music.

Jowy
05-29-2013, 09:58 PM
I know I have it up loud enough when I see the empty cans in my cupholder resonating.

Raistlin
05-29-2013, 10:07 PM
I have my music loud, but not that loud. I don't like being forced to hear people's music from other cars, so I don't subject them to mine. Despite the fact that my music's clearly superior.

Loony BoB
05-30-2013, 02:46 PM
I don't drive, but I don't think I would have my music up that loud if I did. I have, however, been home alone in NZ, brought my (two to three foot high? I forget) speakers up to my bedroom door (outdoor door, not inside door) and blasted music outside while I was relaxing on the trampoline.

Trampolines are the cool place to relax on a summer day because they're warm. *nod*