PDA

View Full Version : Jumping the gun

Pumpkin
05-24-2013, 08:47 PM
I was super excited to replay Majora's mask since we got a new N64 (the old one didn't work) that I ebay ordered it, then realized I needed an expansion pack so I checked the N64 and sure enough, there wasn't one. So I ordered one. Wellllll I was so excited to get all of the stuff that I didn't think of checking if the old N64 had an expansion pack, and sure enough, it does :|.

I guess I'll sell one of them or keep it as back up.

Do you ever jump the gun on stuff like this?

dandy da oak
05-25-2013, 12:50 AM
I bought a game once and then got the same one for my birthday -_-

Scotty_ffgamer
05-25-2013, 02:40 AM
The only times I've really done this is when I buy a game or something and then find it on sale the next day for much cheaper (or just at a different store for cheaper). This has happened with a couple of my vinyl records I've bought and a few games. I'd say I also jumped the gun whenever I bought my 3DS. I've literally only bought and played one 3DS game since I got it, and it was a while after I bought the 3DS before I got a game. I like the system, but I just didn't think about the fact that I didn't have money to spare on actual games until after I bought it.

Flaming Ice
05-25-2013, 04:44 AM
Found final fantasy tactics (GBA) used

The game didn't save at all and when I returned it I was told I couldn't get a refund....

So I switched for some strange game instead....yeah poop monsters.....

Leeza
05-25-2013, 04:58 AM
I have done this with videos and books. I buy too many before I read or watch them and then I sometimes forget that I've already bought something and I go and buy it again. :cat:

Aulayna
05-28-2013, 09:49 AM
I bought a game once and then got the same one for my birthday -_-

Yup, same.

Pike
05-28-2013, 06:21 PM
I've started FF7 and then realized that I a.) forgot to put a memory card in and b.) can't find a memory card about ten million times.