PDA

View Full Version : Versus vs

chaos7
05-24-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna start a Vs series place to characters against each other in a battle to the death. These can be any one from video game character, anime, super heroes/villains. People can discus why who they chose would win and suggest new match ups for the next match, I'll take my choice from the suggestions and if some get voted for from other member those will be more likely to be chosen. I'll leave the poll up for a week then post a new match up the next week.

So to start it off two villains: Sephiroth vs Kefka

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/mysteryboards248/1UP%20Blog/DissidiaKefkaSephiroth-1.jpg

DanielCLFFF13
05-26-2013, 11:01 AM
I think sephiroth will win. But this is my opinion :)

Leeza
05-27-2013, 02:23 AM
Sephiroth. Just because I do not like clowns. And Kefka is a clown. :cat:

Rebellious Eagle
05-27-2013, 02:28 AM
Kefka. Just Kefka.

Depression Moon
05-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Kefka seems more powerful to me as he was able to decimate a planet almost immediately unlike Sephiroth.

Shoden
05-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Sephiroth has a bigger sword

Dat Matt
05-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Sephiroth has a bigger sword

But kefka has got an evil laugh.

Psychokitty
05-28-2013, 08:24 AM
First, let us analyze their abilities:

Sephiroth is enhanced by Jenova Cells and pretty much Jenova herself, capable of superhuman feats and abilities. He's like the top olympic person ever. He also has that nifty sword of his. It seems unbreakable, actually. Pretty nifty indeed. In addition to his master swordsmanship, he can use Materia and Magic. However, he IS limited in the materia he can use. In the flashback, he had Restore, Revive, Fire, All Earth and All Lightning, with an open slot. Let's assume he put the Black Materia in that open slot. He has the Gold Armband thingy and a Touph Ring, bringing a bunch of stats up. He also can grow a pretty fly black wing and fly.

Kefka... Kefka, Kefka, Kefka... He is literally the God of Magic, but I'll get to that later. His magical abilities can not be surpassed, honestly. He makes his own spells, can fly with his wings and had the original Heartless Angel attack. He can vaporize entire cities in an instant with his Light of Judgement, and can bend reality to his whim. He uses telekinesis, magic absorption magic spells, elemental manipulation and anything he really wants to, really. He manipulates reality itself! And he can summon angels at attack too... Anyway, back to the first thing... Being the God of Magic and all, IF Sephiroth managed to defeat him anyway, all magic would be destroyed. Magic would no longer exist. Since magic is tied to the Life Stream, you could also say Kefka is the God of the Life Stream, lol. But anyway, if magic goes away, so does the life stream. If the Life Stream goes away, so does Life itself, as Magic seems to be tied into Life in FF7. So, by killing Kefka, Sephiroth would destroy all creation, and he'd die by default.

At the very best, it would be a tie. Still, with all Kefka has going for him, I'd say Kefka wins.

chaos7
05-28-2013, 10:33 PM
that is what I intended on starting this. I also wanted a way for people to vote and suggest new matched they want to see and discus so this can be a thing that we as a community can keep going. Every week (so friday since I posted it then) well start up a new match up.

Depression Moon
05-28-2013, 10:52 PM
T1000 vs Solid Snake