PDA

View Full Version : Game Homework

Pumpkin
05-27-2013, 04:08 PM
As some of you may know, sharky and I are making a top game thread based on our combined tastes. This has made us wonder about some of the games the other has played. So what we have done is assigned the other one three games to play, and we thought it would be amusing to see which list people would rather play :monster:

My homework: Skies of Arcadia, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Sharky's homework: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Dark Cloud, and Kingdom Hearts II

Aulayna
05-27-2013, 04:11 PM
OOOOOOOH, you should both play one title each for sure from those lists!

Shion: Eternal Darkness (I would say the Wind Waker because I love Zelda but Eternal Darkness is simply one of the killer titles for the GameCube)

Sharky: Majora's Mask

edit: Overall though, Shion's list, though Skies of Arcadia takes smurfin' FOREVER to get through.

Pumpkin
05-27-2013, 04:17 PM
We're going to play all three :D! I'll get through mine fairly quickly because I've been in 'gaming mode' for like a year now, but sharky actually has a life, or whatever, so it might take him a bit longer. We might keep this thread going with updates on our impressions and what have you.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-29-2013, 05:35 PM
For the record, my list I've recommended to shion says Xenogears instead of Wind Waker. There was some confusion.

Wind Waker is a decent game, but simply not what I think of as a "must try" compared to Xenogears.

Formalhaut
05-29-2013, 07:07 PM
Sharky's list is MUCH nicer for me. The only game I've heard of from Shion's list is Wind Waker, which I must admit I'd love to play. As for Sharky, there's Kingdom Hearts II, and Majora's Mask.

NeoCracker
05-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Oh wow this is hard. Of anything on those list, Majora's Mask is the best game. However it's stuck with one alright game, KH2, and one game I don't like, Dark Cloud.

Skies of Arcadia is pretty Generic, but enjoyable, though WIndwaker is the second best Zelda, and I haven't played Eternal Darkness before, so I'll go with that one.

Ultima Shadow
05-29-2013, 07:23 PM
I'll go with the second option (Sharky's homework), mainly because I can't stand Skies of Arcadia and its insanely slow battle system. It's like everything happens in slow-motion!

Polnareff
05-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Majora and Dark Cloud negate sharky's list for me in a HUGE way, so definitely shion's list! :jess: