PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Pink Man

Psychokitty
05-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Pink Guy Dancing - YouTube (http://youtu.be/HbDEOvv32qw)

*cough* Something I came across in my travels. Yes, this is my video. Yes, I am The Epitome of Eccentricity.

Oh, you want to subscribe? Be my guest. <.< >.>

EDIT: There, should be fixed.

Shorty
05-28-2013, 08:26 AM
That's... bizarre.

Topic for thread: bizarre shit you've witnessed. Also, I'm moving this to GC.

Psychokitty
05-28-2013, 08:34 AM
Oooh, thanks for the info and move. Should I post the song I write for the Pink man too?

Pheesh
05-28-2013, 09:57 AM
I have nothing to add at the moment, but this made me think about Techno Viking, so thank you.

Psychokitty
05-28-2013, 10:02 AM
You're welcome. Feel free to look up the song I wrote for him too. It sucks, but it's moosic.

krissy
05-28-2013, 01:14 PM
cool! i'd hang w him

Shorty
05-29-2013, 06:27 AM
My cat is missing a toe and it is bizarre as fuck.

Psychokitty
05-29-2013, 07:12 AM
I've witnessed murder over a 99cent bag of chips.

That was one of the terrible bizarre things I've seen.

Pike
06-01-2013, 01:39 AM
bizarre trout you've witnessed.

I worked full time in a pet store for three years and I have three bizarre stories to share.

1.) The time this one woman came in looking for decorations for her fish tank and she freaked right out over the idea of getting anything remotely "feminine-looking" because her fish was a male and she was convinced beyond all doubt that said fish wouldn't like any pink decorations.

2.) The time we got a frantic phone call from someone desperate to know if it was possible for bearded dragons and humans to interbreed. When I told her no, she sounded very relieved and quickly hung up.

3.) The time I went to feed the cockatiels and as I approached the bird cage the male bird deemed me a threat, glared at me right in the eye, then strutted over to his mate and very heartily did the deed, after which he stepped off of her and gave me the most :smug: look I've ever seen.