PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Tron Uprising

HasteInTime
06-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Have you seen it? What did you think?

I watched it all, it rocked. It's too bad they cut it short at season/series 1, at least that is what I heard.

Wikipedia - Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron:_Uprising)

Shorty
06-02-2013, 10:11 PM
I didn't even know they made a series!

blackmage_nuke
06-03-2013, 03:04 PM
It was pretty good, the art style of long legs tiny torso's got a while to get used to but everything else about it was quite enjoyable.

McLovin'
06-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks for introducing me to the show. It's awesome. Didn't even know it existed.

Vyk
06-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Had recently been introduced to this myself, and the article that covered it compared it to things like Avatar: The Last Airbender and Batman Beyond. And for that I was obligated to check it out, since the last good cartoon I was aware off that wasn't disgustingly sparkly and cute, was the Thundercats reboot, which was promptly canned. The thing was that this one was already at the same risk (lots of cartoons that are too good to last). I watched about half the season, and was in love. But the girlfriend hated it and I felt obligated to quit since there's never any time to watch when she's not here. But I do highly recommend it. It's currently on Netflix. And also, I'm not sure about the source, but I had heard they were actually planning on continuing the show. So as far as I know it is currently safe. But I think I got that off Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt. What episodes was made were awesome from what I saw though

Edit: Also, since I had researched this show before delving in, it might be worth noting to those unaware, its got top notch casting for both voice-work and sound. Elija Wood and Bruce Boxleitner are both part of the main cast, with a few other notables I've forgotten. And they both do a really good job. And the sound is done by a guy who helped Daft Punk mix the music for the Tron: Legacy movie. And no matter anyone's opinion on that movie, the music was awesome