PDA

View Full Version : Suits

Loony BoB
06-03-2013, 08:25 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/684225/blog_images/suits-50.jpg
Who watches Suits? It's my favourite show on TV. I'm certain I'd made a thread on it before but apparently not, so... :) I want to know who my fellow Suitors are.

tVqzGhgrsIU

Rantz
06-03-2013, 08:29 PM
*raises hand*

Excellent show.

I Took the Red Pill
06-04-2013, 05:30 AM
I watched the first episode and the whole premise was so ridiculous that I couldn't go on. I did like that guy with the incredibly large mouth all the way on the left in the OP picture, though. He was funny.

Loony BoB
06-04-2013, 09:39 AM
The lack of response to this thread is terrible. :( As for the premise, I don't really watch TV for realism, I have reality for that. I watch TV for entertainment and the characters in this show offer bags of it, particularly Louis (the guy you mentioned), Donna and Harvey. Three of my favourite characters on television. :D

I Took the Red Pill
06-04-2013, 09:02 PM
I'm not campaigning for realism in TV shows. I just couldn't get past the absurd premise, and I imagine such a ridiculous premise engenders a stupid show. Guy stumbles into interview with a suitcase full of weed*. Hotshot risks his career when he is about to be promoted to partner to hire a newb, drug-carrying, degreeless attorney. I have a lot of friends who like it though, so I've nothing against people who are into it. Different strokes.

* Minor point but it also bothered me that aforementioned guy was supposedly making $25,000 to simple be a courier of a suitcase full of pot. The dealer wouldn't even make that much in profit from such a small amount, let alone the courier fee.