PDA

View Full Version : Murdered: Soul Suspect - New Trailer!

Night Fury
06-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Fresh one for you all. Literally, fresh.

A brand-spanking and completely awesome new trailer for the up and coming Square Enix detective game is up. It's also an announcement trailer... Basically to say that more will be revealed at E3 apparently. You need to watch this trailer though, it's pretty jaw-dropping.

Still nothing about any more Final Fantasy Versus XIII news - but you know, we've grown to accept this, although there has been some internet talk about a Final Fantasy Versus XIII perfume, I'll share my thoughts on that at a later date. Why am I still talking Versus XIII? Oh yeah. This trailer needs to be watched, and if you aren't left at least a little bit intrigued.... Well, in that case you're just doing it wrong. (Or maybe I am? Or maybe Squeenix is...)

gcexv9hVscY

Freya
06-04-2013, 04:45 PM
OMG WHAT IS THAT OMG WHAT A TRAILER! Color me surprised! I am impressed SE! I really am. I'm very much interested in this game and totally want to see more info on it at E3! Seriously! That trailer was awesome! Seems like a book or movie or something. hrmmmmmmmmmmm

Night Fury
06-04-2013, 04:52 PM
I know it looks sooooo good! I wonder if the game will live up to how good it looks now though!

Shauna
06-04-2013, 04:59 PM
All aboard the hype train. Choo choo!

I'll watch when I get home. :3

Dr. rydrum2112
06-05-2013, 02:07 AM
I thought the youtube link was:

Kanye Quest 3030 Part 1: SO MANY SWAGS!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Mm4-xJmW-I)

NeoCracker
06-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Alright, that was awesome, but I won't say it looks good. We know virtually nothing about the game still.

All this really does is garner interest, which is fair enough, certainly has mine. But we're a bit early to be hyping this up. :p

Shauna
06-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Big fancy version of Ghost Trick, it seems. xD

Freya
06-06-2013, 06:48 AM
HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION. TOO LATE.

Loony BoB
06-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if the story holds up then I'll enjoy this game.

Skyblade
06-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Big fancy version of Ghost Trick, it seems. xD

Hey, someone else with my thought process.

Although the main character is not as awesome (and he totally had it coming to him, with that hat, man those hats are obnoxious).