PDA

View Full Version : Stat Maxing Problem

Jeymz
06-07-2013, 08:08 PM
I know that the max stat is 255 for strength. When I got to Cid...his strength stat only goes to 243...I tried putting more Power Source on him but it is still stuck at 243. What seems to be the problem?

Goldenboko
06-07-2013, 08:08 PM
does he have materia equipped that can lower his strength stat?

SteahMeLee
06-07-2013, 08:34 PM
It's because if Materia! If you put magic on him it's like you would want to turn him into a wizard and so the game lowers his strength because by tradition fighters are strong but don't have magic while wizards have spells but are physically weak...

I divide characters into classes and this is a good thing to me since I want the mages to be physically weaker!

Jeymz
06-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks guyz

Mirage
06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
It's because if Materia! If you put magic on him it's like you would want to turn him into a wizard and so the game lowers his strength because by tradition fighters are strong but don't have magic while wizards have spells but are physically weak...

I divide characters into classes and this is a good thing to me since I want the mages to be physically weaker!

You're never going to stop talking about your FF7 classes, are you?

SteahMeLee
06-09-2013, 10:08 PM
You're never going to stop talking about your FF7 classes, are you?

:D :jess: Hahahaha Yeah, never! XD

It's my field of expertize! :tongue: I even want to make a video speedrun of the whole game played with classes! I'm buying a good device to record video gameplay just now! :)

It's what gives me the most fun! Strategy with classes! In any FF...

But actually the question asked was related to it since the reason why Strength decreases setting Magic Materia is because it reflects classes (Mages are physically weak)...