PDA

View Full Version : E3 live reactions thread

NeoCracker
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Well, get to it!

I'll probably just post in chunks as a take notes on Notepad like so. :p

And the first reveal is an F2P on Vita.

More TV related XBone stuff with HBO. Still can't care.

I love each mention of DS2 is only them saying the name excitedly. XD

Not Big on Lego games, but hey, they are well made. NOt a bad way to lead in, makes up
for the F2P opening anyway. Always glad to See Stephen Blum getting Work. :p

XBox guy saying they always care about Indies? Awesome. :rolleye:

"Remakes always do very well." Quote of the Night.

And fuck you Rare, Kinect Sports? The XBox conferance is quickly going to fuck.

He is talking way more about Kinect Sports then a person should ever talk about Kinect Sports.

The interviewer had to ask about the heartrate thing.
Rare guy didn't seem to remember he should have brought it up.(About 12-15 minutes.)

I'm kind of looking forward to see if it gets worse.

Aulayna
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Well there will be two of these going as I was doing one as part of our E3 coverage xD

Bolivar
06-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Just got out of work, so other than catching the MGS5 reveal at the MS conference, I've just started seeing footage now.

Titan Fall looks insane, kind of like if Unreal and Modern Warfare had a baby. Very similar to Killzone 3's EXO maps, though, so I do feel like I already played the concept. I know this will be something special, though, these guys are arguably the reigning kings of FPS. I want to get it on PC, but I just realized: Origin. I might just wait for the eventual PS4 release.

I did like MGS5. Open-world stealth looked cool and there were a lot of quirky Kojima flare to the gameplay. But ugh, I didn't want to know Ocelot was in it! I've wanted to have a blackout since MGS3 revealed that, but I never keep to it with these MGS titles. I will succeed this time! I'm waiting to hear about Ground Zeroes, maybe that'll be the console/vita crossover that Kojima has hinted at?

Command and Conquer looks cool! Not too much revealed, but it doesn't seem like they're far off track or anything. I just applied for the beta, let me know if you guys get picked and we can check it out.

Overall, no real surprises yet. We already knew about Titanfall, Battlefront, BF4, and a new Mirror's Edge/Dead Rising/Tom Clancy MMO aren't really that surprising. Hoping some interesting stuff creeps up as the week goes on.

krissy
06-11-2013, 01:07 AM
watch dogs

mgs5

mirrors edge 2

ff13-3

was nice seeing 343 in the halo trailer
other than that i dunno

FRICK i want that watch dogs phone