PDA

View Full Version : SPECULATION: KH 3 Worlds!

Freya
06-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced, what worlds do you think we'll visit or revisit?

I think, as we said in our KH3 April fools joke, that Agrabah will be visited one last time. I also think we'll see some form of pixar worlds.

Fynn
06-11-2013, 06:40 AM
The trailer pretty much confirms Twilight Town. I also want the 3D worlds. They were epic.

maybee
06-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Lion King II : I swear at the end of Lion King in KH II Simba pretty much hinted that Sora can come back at anytime and Sora said that he'll love to return.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves : They had Aladdin and Aladdin Return of Jafar so why not ?

Tron : Again like Aladdin they've had the Tron movies so with a new Tron coming out soon, the new Tron movie should become a new world as well and Sora has a huge connection with Tron.

The rest could be anything.

Night Fury
06-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Tangled.

Also Wall-E world.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-11-2013, 10:38 AM
No Tron, please no Tron. :( Or Star Wars or Marvel. No. Just no.

More original worlds or GTFO. :p

Aulayna
06-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Yeah I can definitely see Tangled being in there.

I'm hoping for Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo worlds too.

Night Fury
06-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah they might do a Monsters University one actually.

Freya
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
The new tron that came out not to long ago was in dream drop already!

DMKA
06-11-2013, 04:01 PM
I've always wanted a Pocahontas world called "The New World". :)

Star Wars would be cool too, and seeing as how jazzed Disney is about owning Star Wars now, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they do it.

The new tron that came out not to long ago was in dream drop already!

Yeah. Chicken Little was like, really new when Kingdom Hearts II came out too.

The KH series is as good a marketing vehicle as any, I suppose.

Freya
06-11-2013, 04:21 PM
I'd love a Toy Story world!

Del Murder
06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Toy Story makes the most sense out of the Pixar worlds. I don't think there will be a Monsters University world, though it would be cool too. That movie's just too new to include it. I think Tangled and Toy Story are the most likely worlds from the Disney 3D animated universe.

I'd like to see some more classic worlds like The Jungle Book, The Sword in the Stone (Camelot would be an awesome world!), Robin Hood, The Rescuers, Pocahontas, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

And, obviously, a Wreck-it-Ralph world would be freaking amazing but fat chance of that one happening, unless they only use the Disney IP characters from it.

In my opinion the new worlds will be:

Toy Story
Tangled
The Jungle Book
Pocahontas
One more from a non-animated Disney property
A unique world to the KH universe (or two)

DMKA
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't think there will be a Monsters University world, though it would be cool too. That movie's just too new to include it.

They could do a Monster's Inc. world though. Or they could shoehorn characters in from it some how. After all, Chicken Little only came out a month before Kingdom Hearts II did.

Del Murder
06-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh, I'm sure there will be summons or whatever involving other Pixar characters, I just don't think they have enough time to build the entire world seeing as the movie isn't even out yet.

Night Fury
06-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Come on guys.

Get smart. Of course they'll do LOADS of worlds. They'll just make you pay for some of them as DLC.

"Only £8.99 for 'Toy Story World'!"

Freya
06-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Well by the time we even get KH3, Monsters Uni will have been out for a bit. So it is very possible.

Fynn
06-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Come on guys.

Get smart. Of course they'll do LOADS of worlds. They'll just make you pay for some of them as DLC.

"Only £8.99 for 'Toy Story World'!"

Yeah, don't see that happening since the story is pretty thick now.

Sephiroth
06-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Star Wars:

Naboo, Mustafa + Death Star

Characters: Anakin (Adult), Darth Vader (young and old), Obi Wan Kenobi (young and old), Padme, Lea

Enemies: Anakin/Darth Vader - I hope he meets Riku, that would be like a mirror story

Kingdom Hearts has time travelling. So it is possible.

Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time:

Persian Kingdom

Characters: Prince Dastan, Princess Tamina, Prince Garsiv, Prince Tus, Nizam

Enemy: Nizam

Again: Time travelling story, just in another way.

Disney's Kim Possible:

Tri City

Characters: Kimberly Ann Possible, Ronald Stoppable, Rufus, Drew "Dr. Drakken" Theodore P. Lipsky, She "Shego" Go

Enemies: Dr. Drakken & Shego

They could also use "A Sitch in Time" so they could use the time travelling again. But I like "So the Drama" way, way, way more. If they take "Graduation" Shego and Drakken would not be villains but companions.

Pirates of the Caribbean:

Caribbean Islands, Seal of the Goddess (Final Battle area) + Stranger Tides

Characters: Captain Jack Sparrow, William Turner, Elizabeth Swan/Turner, Captain Hector Barbossa, Captain Davy Jones, Captain Edward "Blackbeard" Teach

Enemies: The Kraken, Davy Jones, Blackbeard

Aladin:

Agrabah

Characters: Aladin, Jasmin, Genie, Aladin's Father, Jafar

Enemies: Cobra Jafar, That random guy who was a comrade of Aladin's father

06-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Actually, Kim Possible would totally kick ass. :D

Sephiroth
06-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Actually, Kim Possible would totally kick ass. :D

I know. And I would so love to see Kim and Ron with his Mystical Monkey Powers of the Tai Shing Pek Kwar.

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/2069/dragom.jpg

Aulayna
06-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Fantasia could totally be done too - as a sort of training ground type thing.

Sephiroth
06-11-2013, 08:23 PM

Again?

Shauna
06-11-2013, 09:08 PM
The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Seems that KH3D has this covered. I was surprised as I selected the first world after Traverse Town and I ended up in France. xD

Fynn
06-11-2013, 09:35 PM

KH3D says hello again

Jowy
06-11-2013, 10:07 PM
More of Disney's finest, please. Specifically a Duckburg level where both Gizmo Duck and Donald bro-op to save Scrooge from Magica and the Beagle Boys. Rewarded with some sort of Lucky Dime themed Keyblade for the reward! Or just anything with DuckTales, really. It'll be way too much fun. No more obnoxious Little Mermaid levels. If they have to have a stage based around silly little minigames, might as well screw around with Snow White's Seven Dwarfs.

And please don't drastically change the design of the FF characters you toss in; Seifer looked really dumb with that beanie.

Depression Moon
06-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Hunchback of Notre Dame and Toy Story is all I care about.

And please don't drastically change the design of the FF characters you toss in; Seifer looked really dumb with his belly button showing.

fixed

Del Murder
06-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Oh yeah, the Disney Afternoon worlds would be awesome. Duckburg YES PLEASE. Or Darkwing Duck world.

Jinx
06-12-2013, 01:22 AM
A Jungle Book world would be aaaaaaaawesome.

Freya
06-12-2013, 01:50 AM
According to the interview theyve been trying to add it in for the past few games! hopefully well get it this next time

Cloud88
06-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Can't say I'd be looking forward to a Jungle Book world, I wasn't too fond of the film, but I wouldn't mind revisiting Tarzan's world. I'd also like a run in with Robin Hood, or I'd like to visit Olympus this time, not just the Underworld or the Arena.

Jinx
06-12-2013, 09:36 AM
What about Princess and the Frog?

I agree with BoB's endless call for Emporer's New Groove.

HasteInTime
06-13-2013, 09:47 AM
My-my-my! There are so many good choices on speculation for KH3. I think personally though we will be revisiting lots of familiar worlds. Wehter or not they have used them before. It wont matter to me, as long as I get to see some cool new KH only places on top of that. I do think since it has been mostly Disney and SE characters that we may have a chance now to see worlds that involve Marvel or Star Wars. Which I am all for exploring new worlds and seeing stuff such as Kim Possible, Emperor's New Groove, (I still want more of) Lion King, Darkwing Duck, Zorro, Rocketeer and Ducktales might just be what we needed in a KH game on the Disney side of things and would make for great rich worlds. Marvel is more likely to happen since they haven't lent out the license like they did exclusively with EA. Which means they either let EA dominate StarWars or allowed them to make games on their behalf in the StarWars universe with an exclusive license. If in fact of the second case we actually will possibly see things like Yoda train our young padowan heros in KH3. This would make for the most interesting addition at the very least to KH universe that I can see coming as a possibility. SO STOKED! :p

Fynn
06-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Am I the only person who would not want to see Marvel and Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts? That would kind of ruin the whole concept, IMO.

Pumpkin
06-13-2013, 01:10 PM
This isn't going to happen but, The Fox and The Hound world would be cool. They could all be animals :D.

Ouch!
06-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Am I the only person who would not want to see Marvel and Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts? That would kind of ruin the whole concept, IMO.
I'm absolutely with you. Mixing Disney and Final Fantasy provides more than enough on its own. I don't see any reason to dilute the franchises further with brief interactions with Star Wars. The Pirates of the Carribean world in KH2 and the Tron: Legacy world in 3DS are among the most awkward worlds, mostly because the art direction really, really starts to clash. You've got Sora with exaggerated and clearly-animated features standing right next to Captain Jack or Flynn and the disjointed art styles really, really crash.

You could arguably do a Clone Wars-style world without that kind of clashing or a cartoon-style Marvel series, but I doubt that would be the direction they'd go.

Laddy
06-17-2013, 07:30 AM
Gargoyles, obviously.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Gargoyles would be pretty great. I'd like to see a hockey mini-game with The Mighty Ducks.

I like all the Disney afternoon ideas. I wouldn't even mind some sort of crime/investigation event to break up the grinding set in the Bonkers universe.

Bring back Lucky Piquel!

Formalhaut
06-17-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm absolutely with you. Mixing Disney and Final Fantasy provides more than enough on its own. I don't see any reason to dilute the franchises further with brief interactions with Star Wars. The Pirates of the Carribean world in KH2... are among the most awkward worlds, mostly because the art direction really, really starts to clash. You've got Sora with exaggerated and clearly-animated features standing right next to Captain Jack and the disjointed art styles really, really crash.

You could arguably do a Clone Wars-style world without that kind of clashing or a cartoon-style Marvel series, but I doubt that would be the direction they'd go.

I actually quite liked Pirates of the Caribbean in both story and it's art style. Maybe it's just me th

maybee
06-18-2013, 11:12 AM

^ This so much.

NeoCracker
06-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Since Disney has the rights to Publish the Miyazaki movies in the states, I think it would be nice to have a deal where they go to some of his worlds. Probably nothing like Mononoke would happen, but perhaps Castle in the Sky.

Freya
06-18-2013, 04:49 PM
While that would be awesome, I doubt it'd happen :(

06-18-2013, 06:24 PM
While that would be awesome, I doubt it'd happen :(

Exactly, since for the Japanese release they would have to make a deal with Ghibli.

Honestly, more original worlds would be awesome. Maybe some exploration of the Realm of Darkness as Aqua too! :D

TheDesertedOne
06-18-2013, 07:02 PM
I'd kinda want to see a Great Mouse Detective world. Also, I agree with The Jungle Book, Gargoyles, and a Pixar world. The Pixar world will most likely be Toy Story as that is the most iconic Pixar film.

Also, even if we don't want a Marvel world (probably The Avengers), I can imagine Square taking advantage of that for a world. Maybe not with Star Wars since that is a more recent acquisition. Then again, I've been wrong before.

As awesome as it would be, a Wreck-It Ralph world simply will not happen. The video game properties involved in that would be a licensing nightmare.

I did like the POTC world, so I would like that to make a return. Provided we get some of the film actors as voice actors. Or more accurate soundalikes that what we got in KH2.

Fynn
06-18-2013, 09:06 PM
I want Tangled and Princess and the Frog. PatF was underrated as hell!

Jinx
06-18-2013, 09:51 PM
PatF was awesome. Tianna is the princess with the best message: if you want something in life, you have to work for it instead of expecting everyone else to take care of you.

Mercen-X
06-19-2013, 06:05 AM
Likely: Twilight Town (as hinted by the trailer but that could have been a deliberate misdirection), Destiny Islands (also hinted at in the trailer but still not a guarantee), Agrabah, Halloween Town (just because they can and it's great), Oz (since it was recently produced by Disney in the form of Oz the Great and Powerful), The New World (Pocahontas, they did Notre Dame, so why not), Andy's Room (Toy Story), The Lost Empire (Atlantis), Treasure Planet, Narnia (come on, they have to), Coruscant/Death Star (Star Wars),

Unlikely: Toyland (Babes in, because SE hasn't shown particular care to include live action Disney products aside from Pirates of the Caribbean), Camelot (Sword in the Stone provided neither a large world, unless you count its expansion via the shrinking of the main characters, nor a compelling villain in Madam Mim), Naboombu (Bedknobs and Broomsticks), Witch Mountain (okay, I don't really know what it's about, but the name sounds cool, unlikely is actually fairly likely), Urland (Dragonslayer), Barsoom (John Carter), The Deep Blue (20000 Leagues Under the Sea), Tomorrowland, Toon Town (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?),

Hopeful: The Axiom (WALL-E rocks), Nottingham (because I've longed for Robin Hood), The Land of Dragons (because they didn't do it right the first time), The Cygnus (Black Hole), Mr. Dark's Pandemonium Carnival (Something Wicked This Way Comes), Hollywoodland (the Rocketeer), Municiberg (Incredibles), Paradise Falls (Up), Persia (Prince of), Sugar Rush (Wreck-it Ralph), Arendelle (Frozen), Neverland, The Future (Meet the Robinsons), New York City (Gargoyles),

Dreading: Another musical romp through Atlantica

Clarification on Wreck-it Ralph, just because they include the world doesn't mean they have to include all the characters from the movie. The essentials are Ralph, Vanellope, Felix, King Candy/Turbo, and Calhoun. As neither Fix-It Felix, Jr, Sugar Rush, Turbo Time, nor even Hero's Duty are real games, there would be no existing licensing issues.

Bleenthtur
07-17-2013, 10:39 AM
I think, as we said in our KH3 April fools joke, that Agrabah will be visited one last time. I also think we'll see some form of pixar worlds.