PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PSN Friends

HasteInTime
06-12-2013, 04:56 AM
I know alot of you have posted your tags in the online code/ect but I just want to get a lot of you on my PS3 and soon PS4 through PSN.... LoL. As I dont have a ton of friends on it and of course playing with you guys would be more than awesome! :D

PSN Tag is: HasteInTime Please add me, and I will add you. Vice-Versa if you post here with your tag. You may also list your PS3 Games you own- weather they are Multiplayer or not. That is always fun, talking of the games you love.

Note: Yes I do have the 'H' capped, the 'I' capped, and the 'T' capped- as I couldn't get the PS3 to create it with spaces. If this annoys you I'm sorry this is not something I know how to change and keep the same account like Live does, sorry. I would if I could though... sigh. :/

If I could, it would match my Live tag. Which is also in my Sig.

Edit:
List of my Games
(not in any order, off the top of my head)

SOCOM4

WarHawk

Warhammer-40k: Space Marine

3D Dot Heros

MGS Rising

L.A. Noire

Mod Nation Racers

Grand Turismo 5

KillZone 3

M.A.G.

God of War Collection (I & II)

God of War 3

Command and Conquer PSN-PSOne Classic

C&C Red Alert/Aftermath PSN-PSOne Classic

Populous the Beginning PSN-PSOne Classic

Games I plan on getting:

StarHawk

The Last of Us

KH 1.5 Remix

(That is all for now, please suggest PS3 titles to try- keep in mind I own a lot of 360 games that may be your suggestion, so I would need to heavily consider the extra investment for at least a second with a PS4 and X1 on the way.)

Venom65437
06-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Busy using mine at the moment but you can add me if you like. Venom65437

HasteInTime
06-12-2013, 05:39 AM
Busy using mine at the moment but you can add me if you like. Venom65437

Cool, I will be sure to add you. Also my PS3 has been offline since about 3 weeks ago, but Im going to login and add you in 30 minutes or less.

Venom65437
06-13-2013, 12:45 AM
I'll add you next time I'm on. Might be a day or two, but I will. :)

Sephiroth
06-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Cetra29

http://psnprofiles.com/Cetra29

Games:

Nier Gestalt
Final Fantasy XIII/-2 Ger, Jap
Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru The Alchemist/Adventurer/Apprentice of Arland
Atelier Ayesha The Alchemist of Dusk
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Rune Factory Oceans
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Jap
Resonance of Fate
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Soul Calibur IV/V
Dragon Ball (Z) Raging Blast/2/Ultimate Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Bayonetta
Devil may Cry
Darksiders/II
X-Blades/Blades of Time
Lollipop Chainsaw
One Piece Pirate Warriors
Tomb Raider
Catherine UK
Silent Hill HD Collection
Silent Hill Downpour

HasteInTime
06-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Cetra29

Cetra29's PSN Profile - PSNProfiles.com (http://psnprofiles.com/Cetra29)

Games:

Nier Gestalt
Final Fantasy XIII/-2 Ger, Jap
Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru The Alchemist/Adventurer/Apprentice of Arland
Atelier Ayesha The Alchemist of Dusk
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Rune Factory Oceans
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Jap
Resonance of Fate
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Soul Calibur IV/V
Dragon Ball (Z) Raging Blast/2/Ultimate Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Bayonetta
Devil may Cry
Darksiders/II
X-Blades/Blades of Time
Lollipop Chainsaw
One Piece Pirate Warriors
Tomb Raider
Catherine UK
Silent Hill HD Collection
Silent Hill Downpour

I see quite a few real good games there! Also you seem to have the Jap version of KH 1.5R. Which is Cool. :]

I'll be sure to add you asap (done). Looks like you enjoy fighting games alot, I see a few DBZ games and I loved both SF4 and SSF4. Even though Soul Caliber is more my speed. Five was an improvement to me over the tortoise style of play and speed in SC4. Mostly because SC5 focused more on offense like previous SC games have. I have yet to play the new Tomb Raider but I have heard lots of nice things about it and have seen the reviews and Trailers. Xblades was a cool unique title for the time it was out and I enjoyed it immensely because it was a good break away from all the shooters like Halo or Battlefield at the time I was playing. I have seen Catherine but never played it so If I get a chance I will give that a try but it looks like one of those games I may also consider watching somebody else do because of the difficulty and I have less time to devote for a game like that these days, until I find a roomate to trade off games with. Silent Hill, the horror game that I never really liked- its good but the series has never impressed me much, its also full of what the fuge moments that never actually scare me. I just dont get scared real easy knowing its fake and so on- so forth. I may not be a fan of it but it's okay, as I do respect my fellow players and friends likes and dislikes. Ah, now the Darksiders series I absolutely loved and 2 was amazing, I loved the platforming and playing as brother Death. I still need to finish that game. haha! ;]

Other games I see are DmC, I assume that is the new reboot. It's one of the games I still need to get for the 360. You also have Resonance of Fate, if memory serves was a SE title that tried to do something similar to Lost Odessy. It is on my must play list of games and I wonder if its as bad as some have told me it is. Bayonetta the adult Action-Platfomer from Sega, not really a fan of the game itself but it does have a certain appeal and I'm not talking about the characters, lol. It's one of those games I am one the fence on and Bayonetta 2 is coming to the Wii-U so I will try it someday. Hopefully I have fun with it. Last but best of all on the list is Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Int. version) Star Ocean games always I find to be extremely fun it's about the only game that I really care about over alot of RPGs these days second to a new Fallout game of course. Hehe-. So I tend to really love it when I get one, its just that there is soo much to do and I loved "Till the End of Time" which I got on release day without any knowledge of it ever existing and I tend to be plugged in to all things gaming, even now I am more than then but the point is I discovered it here in the US before alot of the gaming press reviewed it or anything. Which is odd since most of the Mags I read then usually have something on every game out there. Also I have yet to play SO-TLH but I sure hope I enjoy it as much as I did SO-TET if not more and I wonder when another SO game may hit Stateside. (I <3 S.O.)

Looks like I need to pick up few fighting games on the PS3 now ;3 (so I can play them w/you)

Sephiroth
06-13-2013, 01:38 PM
All of the mentioned stuff is just my opinion.

Also you seem to have the Jap version of KH 1.5R. Which is Cool. :]

Absolutely.

I have yet to play the new Tomb Raider but I have heard lots of nice things about it and have seen the reviews and Trailers

I really love it and recommend the new Tomb Raider.

Xblades was a cool unique title for the time it was out and I enjoyed it immensely because it was a good break away from all the shooters

Luckily it is not unique. There is Blades of Time and believe me, it is way better. Many people did not like X-Blades and I can understand them but it is underestimated. It has almost no story and you do the same thin, running around on an island, twice. Yes, that is right. But I really liked what it looked like and the battles themselves. Blades of Time has a bit more story - still not that much but convinces me with pretty much everything. I think the style of the areas is a dream and battling is so cool. recommend you to give it a try.

Other games I see are DmC, I assume that is the new reboot. It's one of the games I still need to get for the 360.

It is the reboot, yes. Dante does not look anime-like in this one anymore but I loved everything else about it.

You also have Resonance of Fate, if memory serves was a SE title that tried to do something similar to Lost Odessy.

It is from Sega and also something I recommend. I don't know who spoke with you about it but those I know totally love it and think it is underestimated and deserves more attention, sometimes even a sequel.

Bayonetta the adult Action-Platfomer from Sega, not really a fan of the game itself but it does have a certain appeal and I'm not talking about the characters, lol. It's one of those games I am one the fence on and Bayonetta 2 is coming to the Wii-U so I will try it someday.

Try it. It is my most favourite Hack 'n Slay. Is it weird? Indeed. Does it need to be weird? Yes. It is cool? Cool as hell (hah, the irony).

HasteInTime
06-13-2013, 02:11 PM
All of the mentioned stuff is just my opinion.

Also you seem to have the Jap version of KH 1.5R. Which is Cool. :]

Absolutely.

I have yet to play the new Tomb Raider but I have heard lots of nice things about it and have seen the reviews and Trailers

I really love it and recommend the new Tomb Raider.

Xblades was a cool unique title for the time it was out and I enjoyed it immensely because it was a good break away from all the shooters

Luckily it is not unique. There is Blades of Time and believe me, it is wqay better. Many peopel did not like X-Blades and I can understand them but it is underestimated. It has almost no story and you do the same thin, running around on an island, twice. Yes, that is right. But I really liked what it looked like and the battles themselves. Blades of Time has a bit more story - still not that much but convinces me with pretty much everything. I think the style of the areas is a dream and battling is so cool. recommend you to give it a try.

Other games I see are DmC, I assume that is the new reboot. It's one of the games I still need to get for the 360.

It is teh reboot, yes. Dante does not look anime-like in this one anymore but I loved everything else about it.

You also have Resonance of Fate, if memory serves was a SE title that tried to do something similar to Lost Odessy.

It is from Sega and also something I recommend. I don't know who spoke with you about it but those I know totally love it and think it is underestimated and deserves more attention, sometimes even a sequel.

Bayonetta the adult Action-Platfomer from Sega, not really a fan of the game itself but it does have a certain appeal and I'm not talking about the characters, lol. It's one of those games I am one the fence on and Bayonetta 2 is coming to the Wii-U so I will try it someday.

Try it. It is my most favourite Hack 'n Slay. Is it weird? Indeed. Does it need to be weird? Yes. It is cool? Cool as hell (hah, the irony).

A) Tomb Raider is one of my favorite series to explore, As long as Eidos breathes and lives I want more TR and stuff from them :3

B) That DmC was made by a hired-on Third Party rather than in-house and I love the approach they took. It looks fantastic! :D (definitely getting it)

C) Sega sometimes eludes me entirely. I enjoyed a lot of the games that they have done in the past (and I really love the Dreamcast:love:) however the Sonic the Hedgehog series has been very roller coaster like until Colors and Generations. So it's only recently I have paid attention to detail of what they have been doing more closely. They seem to have a habit of cutting off servers for popular games like Chromehounds and that was because of Phantasy Star Universe. Which I liked both games but it seems that PSU couldn't stay afloat. They also have closed their doors in the EU. More recently Sega has acquired Warhammer 40k from the now defunct THQ and bought some other good properties. They also signed a exclusive deal with Nintendo for Sonic games. One of them is Lost World and I absolutely love what I'm seeing and hearing. I can't wait to see what Sega's turn about plan is, after all. Who knows? They may even come back to RoF and Chromehounds. :]

Edit:
I cannot believe I almost forgot about the Gearbox/Sega game i have the collector's edition for which is Aliens: Colonial Marines! ACM is a real treat to play and while some complained about it, I enjoyed it- Michael Biehn did a awesome job on the VOA and I know I may be alone on that but I feel that the game did well for what it was aiming for. It was a big PR disaster for Sega unfortunately and it didn't have to be so.