PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see?

Aulayna
06-12-2013, 10:04 AM
What would you like to see in FFXV? What would make it the perfect return to FF form for you?

Is there a particular spell, enemy, item etc you want to see?

Gamblet
06-12-2013, 02:06 PM
I would like to see fluid combat, as you can see in the trailer.

Del Murder
06-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Towns with NPCs and shops, not just some one-stop shop from a monitor or some lady in a chocobo outfit that's randomly placed on the map.

Also sidequests that have some variety and are not just fetch quests or mark hunts.

Fynn
06-12-2013, 02:59 PM
I want a huge world with a world map that's to-scale, with airships, etc. like they promised ages ago.

ShinGundam
06-12-2013, 03:18 PM
One of my major peeves in all new RPGs is the scope of major cities very small without any interiors or interesting story battles/sections. I want more of Midgar/Alexandria than say your 101 four buildings town or MMO clan style. Also, at first i wanted them to use a proper physics engine unlike most of Square games, ditching zone system from X/XII and XV already doing that very well so far.

Pumpkin
06-12-2013, 07:25 PM
What Del said. Also, job classes, or at least the ability to make your own job classes.

Jinx
06-12-2013, 07:27 PM
A decent story.

Lamia
06-13-2013, 12:54 PM
What I expect from every Final Fantasy: beautiful visuals, great music, and a good story line. A polished game. Oh, and to feel like an FF. Although this one is more "realistic" it still seems like an FF to me... Noctis reminds me of Zack/Cloud from FF7 and Stella totally reminds me of Aerith. There also still seems to be blatant fantasy elements such as the Leviathan in the trailer.

Otherwise I am completely open to changes. I almost expect it. The fact that they change up the formula from game to game is what keeps the series fresh. I think this one will finally bring FF fully into the modern age. Although I love both XII and XIII (XII is an amazing game and I cant believe people dismiss just because of the battle system, XIII's flaws are more apparent but it still has its strengths imo) they kind of stumbled into the modern era mostly because their battle systems are a mix between action and command based. The battle system in those games was a compromise that satisfied neither the people who hate turn based combat or the people that demand that it stays in the series. With XV they are fully committing to change this time and it seems like people are responding better to it.

Loony BoB
06-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Honestly, I just want a really good storyline and enjoyable gameplay. I don't think they've struggled with much else lately.

Bloodnight
06-17-2013, 12:48 PM
I hope the story and gameplay will not be as bad as FFXIII ( no offense to FFXIII fans ).

DMKA
06-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Honestly, I just want a really good storyline and enjoyable gameplay. I don't think they've struggled with much else lately.

This.

I really hope they stuck to the whole world map and airships thing too though. I also hope that there's plenty of sidequests, secret bosses, special equipment etc.

Speaking of equipment, I hope we can equip more than just a weapon and an accessory this time around. I also hope said equipment matters, and there are more influential stats than just "attack" and "magic".

I hope the story consist of some big long epic quest to get some stuff to save everything.

I hope for memorable villains and awesome battles against them.

And nice big towns full of people and stuff to do, with actual shops to go shopping in.

Yes, a nice big world that you feel like you can get lost in exploring would be nice. But above all I just want a good story with solid characters and fun gameplay.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-12-2013, 09:18 PM
The return of the Chocobo "wark".

Raistlin
07-16-2013, 04:08 AM
A compelling, serious story. And the ability to explore with more involved sidequests.

I'm not really holding my breath, though.

Iceglow
07-22-2013, 02:58 AM
I would prefer to be able to control my whole party, not be faced with game over when the P.O.V. character is knocked out. I would actually also like a story which is slightly less linear and rewards you for actually going back over previous areas (one of the strengths in VIII in this regard was that with level scaling at least a fight on Balamb if you were level 30 wasn't just a collossal waste of your time)

Spooniest
07-25-2013, 07:12 PM
I like swords.