PDA

View Full Version : 7 ROAD should die! A Wartune rant

Mercen-X
06-13-2013, 06:02 AM
For those who don't know what Wartune is (I'm guessing that's most of you), I started playing a browser RPG via my fb page. I had been playing for the past two months and never had an issue. I logged in last night just fine, but tonight the page asked me to "Create A Character" which is how the game starts. This means that all of my progress (going on level 50) has somehow been wiped out. I've got a few browser RPGs open and none of them have started over... actually there was one other RPG that started over before but I didn't really care about that one. It was back when I started Wartune that I found this other RPG had kicked me, but I figured it was because I hadn't played in a year. WARTUNE has no such f-ing excuse. I'm frankly more than a little distraught. I mean, I knew while I was playing (like anyone who devotes their time and money to Warcraft or FFO) that it was all a waste of time anyway, but it still hurts to see my work get erased.

Is there ANYONE here who has played Wartune? Or maybe you had devoted a lot of time to an online game only to have some glitch start you back from scratch?

Tasura
06-15-2013, 04:50 AM
Considering you play it on Facebook, it might be Facebook's fault and not 7 Road's. I played Wartune on Kongregate, I haven't played in several months but my character is still there as I left him. So, blame Facebook, not 7 Road.