PDA

View Full Version : Kindom Hearts III - Is it Going Multiplatform?

HasteInTime
06-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Kingdom Hearts III - Is it Going Multiplatform?
I have not been in this part of the forum yet to read about the KH news and stuff but it would seem SE has plans for a Multiplatform release. Before anyone gets upset and revolts do keep in mind this is better for SE to expand their audience in this way and they will make more money likely as a result, when I heard this rumor I was all like "Hallz Yeah!!!" but I am looking for the information on the confirmation right now. Ah- HERE IT IS (http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-kingdom-hearts-iii-heading-to-xbox-one) (Yess!:love:) ... I have found no word on a Wii-U version yet unfortunately.

Edit:
This obviously opens up 'doors' for both SE and us as gamers.

Which version will you be buying first?
and/or
Would you like to see SE expand KH to the Wii-U as well?

Fynn
06-13-2013, 11:23 AM
I would love it if it expanded to Wii U or the PC as well, mostly because the Wii U is going to have Monolith Soft's X project, and I just need that. :(

HasteInTime
06-13-2013, 02:41 PM
I would love it if it expanded to Wii U or the PC as well, mostly because the Wii U is going to have Monolith Soft's X project, and I just need that. :(

Well I would assume if it made it's way to the Xbox it will make it's way to PC aswell, maybe at a later date but it might do so like the Final Fantasy games have. However KH is usually highly guarded. So I do hope so but this is SE so I don't know if they will. It does make you wonder though.

PS:
X does look good and reminds me of Monster Hunter w/mechs or was that another game?

Ouch!
06-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Square Enix has been notoriously skeptical of the PC as a platform for most titles. I would be surprised to see a PC port of the title, but don't rule out the Wii U.

HasteInTime
06-14-2013, 04:38 AM
Square Enix has been notoriously skeptical of the PC as a platform for most titles. I would be surprised to see a PC port of the title, but don't rule out the Wii U.

indeed :)