PDA

View Full Version : You know what is awesome?

Night Fury
06-13-2013, 03:54 PM
That smell that you get during a proper rainstorm.

We haven't had rain in ages, and it rained last night and there was just this lovely smell because of it! I don't know why or what it was but it just smelt really fresh and nice!

Awesome things you've noticed lately?

Sephiroth
06-13-2013, 03:58 PM
I more like the smell that I often notice right before a rainstorm starts.

Maybe we mean the same. It is also fresh and pure nature.

Natural smell in general is perfect. When you can feel life and smell green.

Denmark
06-13-2013, 04:01 PM
if you want more rain i'd gladly let you have what we've been getting for the last 2 weeks or more

what is awesome is that i can read things online that are vaguely related to work and it looks like i'm doing work

(i'm not referring to eoff, this is blatant non-work)

Night Fury
06-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Something else that is awesome.

There is a shrub outside of my bedroom window and it's flowering. All of the flowers on it are pink. This makes me so happy inside.

Loony BoB
06-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Me. I'm awesome.

Also: Flying Mullet. He knows.

Shauna
06-13-2013, 04:23 PM
On the other side of post-rain smell, there's the smell of a hot day. That's great too. Reminds me of being abroad.

Pike
06-13-2013, 04:25 PM
If we're going with nature stuff then freshly mowed lawn is a wonderful smell :love: :love:

Sephiroth
06-13-2013, 04:26 PM
On the other side of post-rain smell, there's the smell of a hot day. That's great too. Reminds me of being abroad.

That's pretty much what I wanted to say earlier either. When Spring comes back and everything awakes - a dream.

Loony BoB
06-13-2013, 04:27 PM
If we're going with nature stuff then freshly mowed lawn is a wonderful smell :love: :love:
Oh yeah, I like this a lot. Best smell in the world is a girls' hair freshly washed with certain kinds of Shampoo, though. Damn, they smell good. I can get high on that. Seriously. It's like bloody catnip.

Flying Mullet
06-13-2013, 04:27 PM
That smell that you get during a proper rainstorm.

We haven't had rain in ages, and it rained last night and there was just this lovely smell because of it! I don't know why or what it was but it just smelt really fresh and nice!
Funny you should mention this, I was reading a comic about this the other day:
bird and moon (http://birdandmoon.com/intheair.html)

Also: Flying Mullet. He knows.
Aww. *blushes*

Night Fury
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
General holiday smell too.

You know, that combination of suncream, ice cream/lollies, and a swimming pool.

The beach has a good smell too. Beach smell + suncream smell :heart:

Shorty
06-13-2013, 05:22 PM
I left my brand new super awesomely cute teal hair straightener in Portland over the weekend and was sooo upset. My mom was at a thrift store two days ago and found the exact same one, brand new and over twenty dollars cheaper. That was super awesome.

CimminyCricket
06-13-2013, 07:18 PM
I left my brand new super awesomely cute teal hair straightener in Portland over the weekend and was sooo upset. My mom was at a thrift store two days ago and found the exact same one, brand new and over twenty dollars cheaper. That was super awesome.
Straight hair for everyone!

Sephex
06-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Having a great night with awesome friends. This happens constantly for me, luckily.

Flying Mullet
06-13-2013, 10:28 PM
THIS (www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r--lCyPjRY) is awesome.

Skyblade
06-13-2013, 10:36 PM
THIS (www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r--lCyPjRY) is awesome.

I was browsing the forums, when I saw this thread on the right hand side of GC. And it looked like this:

You know what is awesome?
Flying Mullet

And I cracked up.

Jinx
06-13-2013, 10:40 PM
THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r--lCyPjRY) is awesome.

Oh goddammit.