PDA

View Full Version : That Dissidia 012 Roster Betting Thead From a While Ago

Evastio
06-14-2013, 05:22 PM
For those of you who participated in this thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/134802-lets-play-little-game.html), here's the final scores.

Evastio: -$5000
Vermachtnis: -$12000
Wolf Kanno: -$2500
TyphoonThaReapa: -$7500
Elskidor: -$3000
Hypoallergenic Cactuar: -$6000

So yeah, give yourself a pat on the back Wolf Kanno.

I decided to revive the thread and game (in a sense) just so everyone could see the final results and so I could properly end it. Since I started SSB4 Roster Betting Threads on 2 forums and I never finished the Dissidia 012 betting thread I made a while back, I felt obligated to finish it.

One thing I've been learning from these roster betting threads is that it's risky and unpredictable business (save for a few characters like Vaan and Mega Man).

So uh, thread topic is discussing the results for the betting thread. Though that's a rather narrow topic.

Besides playable characters of non-human species, are there any playable character types that you never saw coming?

Palom and Porom really suprised me back in the day, especially when I found out they're only 5 years old many years later.

Setzer as a fighting gambler also suprised me, even moreso when I learned he leans more towards the physical side than magical.

Edgar also suprised me. I never thought they'd allow people to fight with chainsaws and drills in a medievil RPG.

Lulu fighting with dolls is also one that I never saw coming. I wonder if we'll ever see anything like that again.

Barret and his gun arm is something I never would've expected from a Final Fantasy game, especially since everything was medievil before FF7.