PDA

View Full Version : what final fantasy character do you relate to the most???

reinward
06-15-2013, 05:00 AM
i could relate to tidus so well i swear its like they wrote me... i have have daddy issues and have a love-hate relationship with him (he pushed me very hard in sports and was abusive to me when i was little) i play college basketball, deep down i am a mommas boy (like tidus), and i can be pretty whiny (again, like tidus), and i am a pretty sensitive guy (tidus, again)

only difference i can think of is that tidus is clearly an extrovert while im slightly introverted... not shy but not mr. outgoing like tidus seemed to be

oh and i also kind of look like tidus (blonde, sharp facial features)

Edge7
06-15-2013, 02:37 PM
I'd have to say either Ramza or Cloud.
Cloud because we both have modeled ourselves after our more extroverted friends, and Ramza because we both share a strong sense of morality brought about by a loved one who has passed (in my case my Grandfather).

Pike
06-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Either Tidus because I'm a spaz, or Red Mage because I'm a jack-of-all-trades and master of none.

Jinx
06-17-2013, 03:01 AM
Lulu.

I'm acerbic and I have huge tits.

Greatermaximus
06-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Here's a question? Can't fictional characters take the role of the person playing them?

Mercen-X
06-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Cloud because we both have modeled ourselves after our more extroverted friends.
Also in the sense that I became very introverted at a young age. I wish I had someone to whom I could've have failed or successfully kept a promise like Cloud to Tifa, but I never had anyone like that. Unless my cousin counts in which case I failed.

Christmas
05-16-2022, 10:34 AM
Kefka. I'm crazy. :(