PDA

View Full Version : Asura's Wrath

DanielCLFFF13
06-19-2013, 10:54 AM
First of all, I don't know if other have made this thread or not.

Does anybody ever played this game? Or watched it walkthrough? If you have, is this pic below right? or wrong?
EDIT : I got this pic from Internet.

If the image above is to is too little, I made a bigger one.

Asura's Wrath, the game only were a boss is the size of a planet. or am I wrong?
Because I already have watched it walkthrough. And a boss were the size of a planet, even bigger.

This gif may explain what I mean.
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/346585asuraswratho.gif

Discuss.

I'm sorry if my english not to good.

XxSephirothxX
06-25-2013, 05:11 AM
I doubt Asura's Wrath is the only game to include a crazy world-size boss. There have been a lot of wacky Japanese video games, after all! But Asura's Wrath is a ton of fun. Even though the gameplay is primarily QTEs, the presentation has so much charm and energy that it's absolutely worth playing. Honestly, it was one of the best games i played in 2012.

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
I doubt Asura's Wrath is the only game to include a crazy world-size boss. There have been a lot of wacky Japanese video games, after all! But Asura's Wrath is a ton of fun. Even though the gameplay is primarily QTEs, the presentation has so much charm and energy that it's absolutely worth playing. Honestly, it was one of the best games i played in 2012.
I agree some games like God Of War has some gigantic boss too.
But still bosses from Asura's Wrath is so big.
And when I watched Asura's Wrath walkthrough, it was like a watching a movie. Because there are parts says (or said?) "To be continued". Was it really like that in the game? To be continued?

CimminyCricket
06-25-2013, 02:54 PM
There was definitely a lot of to be continued. I didn't mind though since the game made transitioning like an anime work. There were times when I would have been happier to just watch the game rather than play it.

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 03:41 PM
There was definitely a lot of to be continued. I didn't mind though since the game made transitioning like an anime work. There were times when I would have been happier to just watch the game rather than play it.
Thanks Cim, now I know :)

Hollycat
06-25-2013, 04:15 PM
The last "boss" of freelancer is a gigantic orb filled to the brim with nomad ships. The Globe is large enough to completely surround a huge star and the surrounding planets. Biggest "boss" I know of.

NeoCracker
06-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Odin Sphere's Levanthan, The Last Dragon is the only boss I can think of on the scale of a fight from Asura's Wrath.

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 06:01 PM
I've got some pics from Asura's Wrath with calculation size of the boss. And I just don't understand how they can calculate these pics. Well not all of them. :D

44157Note: the gigantic guy in this pic is Asura (when in form "Asura The Destructor")

I just don't understand how they can calculate these pics. :confused:

Dat Matt
06-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Giantbomb did a quick look of ashura's wrath expecting to hate it. It was "Biggest Suprise" in their game of the year deliberations because they were suprised at how fun it was.

I keep wanting to pick it up.