PDA

View Full Version : Distant Worlds

Karifean
06-19-2013, 03:07 PM
I attended it last weekend. I absolutely loved it. Nobuo's music really is amazing and the orchestrated versions are really great.

How many of you have been to one of the Distant Worlds concerts?

Pumpkin
06-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Sharky and I went to the one in Atlanta on June 7th. It was excellent. I'm so happy I got to experience it. They did two numbers from IX (my favorite game) and they surprised us by playing Zanarkand, which I really like and it wasn't on the schedule, so it was a good surprise. The chocobo one was adorable :jess:

charliepanayi
06-19-2013, 03:45 PM
I went to the 25th anniversary one in London last year - was great. I'd love to go again if I ever get the chance.

Loony BoB
06-19-2013, 03:54 PM
They came to us in Edinburgh earlier this year so I went to see it with smittenkitten, meeting up beforehand with Shauna & Mr. Shauna (before he was a member!). It was amazing! I really really really want to see it again, and I hope like hell they come back to Edinburgh.

noxious.sunshine
06-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Full of Suck.

We were supposed to go to the June 8th in Atlanta, but some stuff came up that we had to pay for.

Del Murder
06-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Sharky and I went to the one in Atlanta on June 7th. It was excellent. I'm so happy I got to experience it. They did two numbers from IX (my favorite game) and they surprised us by playing Zanarkand, which I really like and it wasn't on the schedule, so it was a good surprise. The chocobo one was adorable :jess:
Awesome! Glad you guys liked it and everything worked out ok.

Shauna
06-19-2013, 09:23 PM
They came to us in Edinburgh earlier this year so I went to see it with smittenkitten, meeting up beforehand with Shauna & Mr. Shauna (before he was a member!). It was amazing! I really really really want to see it again, and I hope like hell they come back to Edinburgh.

Aye. They said at the end that they'll be coming back to Edinburgh, so I am holding out hope!

Yerushalmi
06-20-2013, 09:07 AM
They're never going to come to Israel, so unless I find out they'll be in the NYC area and deliberately visit my parents at the time... :(

I really really want to go to a concert!

Psychotic
06-20-2013, 10:43 AM
I went to one in London last year and it was absolutely amazing.

Ultima Shadow
06-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Went to the one in Stockholm that was like... 3-4 years ago maybe? Anyway, it was absolutely epic and one of my best music experiences ever.