PDA

View Full Version : A pat on the back for Pr00t!

Night Fury
06-21-2013, 08:38 AM
I'd just like to say a massive THANK YOU to Agent Proto, who has been working on his weekly Fan Art Showcase for a staggering 40 weeks now! It has always been on time, it has always been consistent in quality and as an Editor I understand how difficult it is sometimes to find the motivation to do a weekly feature!

So THANK YOU PROTO! :D Keep it up! :)

Quindiana Jones
06-21-2013, 09:22 AM
If we congratulated Proto for everything he did here, EoFF would consist entirely of food and Proto threads.

I just want it known that when I made a thread about how awesome one member was, that thread was closed. Let's see how far the staff have fallen. :colbert:

Seriousness aside, it is awesome how much the Editors do. Presumably the Developers work their bollocks off too, but that's less noticeable to us plebeians. :up:

CKs and Admins r laym tho

Psychotic
06-21-2013, 10:42 AM
I randomly thought of Proto while in the kitchen at work the other week and how dedicated he had been to this thing. A brilliant and selfless effort from the man.

Pike
06-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Proto truly is dedicated to improving the forums. Great job bro :thumbsup:

Loony BoB
06-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Best way to congratulate him: Post in his articles more, people! Whenever I see 'em, I post in 'em.

But yeah, this is exactly the kind of work that earned him a Lifetime Achievement Ciddie. Well deserved.

Agent Proto
06-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Well now, this is kind of unexpected. :shobon: But yes, I would appreciate it more if the showcases had comments. :)

Jinx
06-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Well now, this is kind of unexpected. :shobon: But yes, I would appreciate it more if the showcases had comments. :)

I'm pretty sure I've commented on every single Showcase.

Pumpkin
06-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Good job, Jeff :D. I've read your showcase every week fro the past few weeks and I really like it. I hop you keep them up :jess:

Slothy
06-23-2013, 03:39 AM
If we congratulated Proto for everything he did here, EoFF would consist entirely of food and Proto threads.

Not seeing the problem.

Shorty
06-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Nicely done, Jeffie! Thanks for all your hard work and the effort you put into bettering this site. :love:

fire_of_avalon
06-24-2013, 04:06 AM
I don't look at the showcase as often as I should, but your dedication is crazy amazing and I should clearly make it a habit to look at your contributions more often.

Thanks for being great at what you do. :)

Agent Proto
06-24-2013, 04:12 AM
Just letting you all know, I won't be updating the on following week because of the Fourth of July holiday. And I need a quick breather anyway.

Quindiana Jones
06-25-2013, 05:57 AM
Awful, Proto. You need to put more effort in.

Night Fury
06-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Awful, Proto. You need to put more effort in.

My thoughts exactly. How DARE you take a week off. I won't allow it. You're fired etc etc etc...!

(Just joking! take as long as you need pet!)