PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies Summer 2013: Nominations CLOSED

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-22-2013, 03:26 AM
Welcome back for another edition of EoFF’s biggest semiannual event: the Ciddies. I, Award Pimp, will be your host this time, as I have bitch slapped Award Guy, Award Bot, and Award Qu for not leaving their clients fully satisfied (I’ve been told that Award Guy was generally too busy with clients’ sisters). Don’t worry, I will not try to sleep with your sisters -- but I may offer them a job. But that’s a good thing!

I will be trying some new things this Ciddies, just because I’m crazy like that. You’ll notice some missing awards and a whole lot more personality-based awards. There will also be a bit of a format change to the revelations period. Try to keep an open mind, and after it’s all over, be sure to give some feedback for future hosts to know which changes to scrap.

For one, you’ll note the conspicuous absence of “Best Male/Female” awards. These instead will be awarded to the appropriately-gendered runners-up of Best Member. And note that you can still nominate two members for every award, so it’s recommended you nominate one male and one female for that purpose (but you don’t have to).

Like for other Ciddies, try to think about what members have done in the past 6 months for these awards (except for Most Missed). Though I am less anal about this than BoB Award Guy.

PM (Mognet Message) your nominations to me, Award Pimp. (http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986) Nominations period will close on Sunday, June 30. And most importantly: have fun!

1. Best Member
2. Best Administrator/Developer [automated, don’t nominate]
3. Best Cid’s Knight [automated, don’t nominate]
4. Best Editor [automated, don’t nominate]
5. Best Veteran [person who registered between 1999 and 2005 and isn’t on staff]
6. Best Regular [person who registered between 2006 and 2012 and isn’t on staff]
7. Best Newbie [person who registered in 2013 and isn’t on staff]
8. Sexiest Male
9. Sexiest Female
10. Best Custom Rank
11. Best Avatar
12. Best Signature
13. Best Artist
14. Best Writer
15. Best General Forums Poster
16. Best Final Fantasy Forums Poster
17. Best Thread Maker
18. Best Blogger/Article Writer
19. Best #eoff Chatter
20. Best Thread
21. Best Post
22. Best Article/Article Series (nominations for one article in a series will count as a vote for the whole series)
23. Craziest Member
24. Wittiest Member
25. Scariest Member
26. Horniest Member
27. Most Honest Member
28. Most Devious Member
29. Most Gullible Member
30. Most Objectively Objective Member
31. Most Emotional Member
32. Most Missed Member
33. Biggest Final Fantasy Fangirl
34. Most Helpful Member
35. Cutest Couple

Most Likely to…
36. Be the Next Cid’s Knight/Editor
37. Get Banned
38. Win a Ciddie for the very first time
39. Start waiting in line for Final Fantasy XV a week before its release
40. Be a character in Kingdom Hearts 3
41. Be Olenna Tyrell
42. Be the victim of Olenna’s next barb
43. Not have to pay prostitutes for sex after showing off their skills
44. Spend $10,000 to be in the Veronica Mars movie
45. Leave a hilarious rep comment
46. Write about EoFF in the New York Times
47. Become a wealthy, capitalist sweatshop owner
48. Rant online about the winner of #47 from their mother’s basement
49. Total their car after swerving to avoid a squirrel
50. Get Together

Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than three awards, and any other member for no more than eight awards.
Rule #2 - You can nominate up to two different people for each award (two pairs for Cutest Couple / MLT Get Together)
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations - PM them to me, Award Guy (http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986)!
Rule #4 - You can't be nominated for avatar, custom rank and/or sig if you do not have an avatar, custom rank and/or sig - unless you remove them at some time during the Ciddies.
Rule #5 - You can change your avatar, custom rank and/or sig during nominations and finals. This shouldn't cause any major issues, as you can only earn what awards you receive, be the votes late or early, that's your problem.
Rule #6 - You can only be nominated/voted for one of the 'rank-categorized-awards'. Best Admin, Cid's Knight and Developer have automatic entry for all of the obvious included members.
Rule #7 - You can't nominate a male for any Ciddie with the word 'female' in it, and you can't nominate a female for any Ciddie with the word 'male' in it. If it doesn't have 'male' or 'female' in it, you can nominate a member of either gender.
Rule #8 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples. Likewise, people who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Get Together', I mean 'Become A Couple'.
Rule #9 - Nominations for Ciddie #38 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #10 - You may only nominate people who have been active since December 2012, and posts/threads/articles made after the same date.

*deep breath*

Also - PM your nominations before the closing date: Currently, this is expected to be June 30th 2013.
Also - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising. You are free to make a "For Your Consideration" thread for that.
Also - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
Also - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions (only 'Additions' should replace 'Changes' in the title. Duh).
Also - Again, when nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really helpful one year ago, and they don't help much now, they shouldn't get that award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
Also - The Cutest Couple award does not count into the five nominations for another member of your choice, or your self-nominations.
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential. In addition to that - You cannot publically post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
Also - In general, to be nominated into the second round for an award, a member needs to obtain two nominations in that award. Should eight members all receive three nominations, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on. The only exception to this rule will be if only 1-3 members will be cut, meaning it's not worth the change. This rule may be stricter due to the rule change to allow two nominations per award. In general, the nominations will be cut so that no more than 7 or 8 members (or couples) are nominated for each award (Best Member being a possible exception).
Also - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member hasn't been active in the forums in the past six months.
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt).
Also - Award Guy, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) and Profile (Custom Title, Avatar, Signature) Ciddies.
Also - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
Also - If a member belongs to more than one group (e.g. Recognized Member AND Veteran) then they are eligible ONLY for the first of those groups to appear in the list. This covers Ciddies for Best Admin, Cid's Knight, Recognized Member/Former Staff, Veteran, Regular and Newbie, but Developer/Editor is the exception.
Also - Let's keep it fun. GO! Nominate!

Bunny
06-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Also - PM your nominations before the closing date: Currently, this is expected to be 30th November 2012.

Dammit.

Raistlin
06-22-2013, 04:22 AM
Hah, oops, I missed that one. *fixes*

The Man
06-22-2013, 04:23 AM
Congrats to all the winners.

Sephex
06-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Rule #11: Sephex must not win. The prophecy must not come true!

Shiny
06-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Who is Olena Tyrell and why should I care?

The Man
06-22-2013, 06:32 AM
She's from Game of Thrones and she is an incredibly badass grandma.

Pike
06-22-2013, 10:38 AM
I dunno if I was the first person to complete nominations, but are we giving out a star to the person who does this Ciddies?

ahahaha I like how we haven't done that in a year and you still remember xD

NeoCracker
06-22-2013, 10:53 AM
And of course, this shall be but another year in which I don't even get nominated for Most Hardcore Gamer. :cry:

Shauna
06-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Feels weird to be a Veteran member, still.

NeoCracker
06-22-2013, 11:10 AM
...Wait? There is no most hardcore gamer this year? The fuck? O_O

Shauna
06-22-2013, 11:14 AM

You can get biggest FF fangirl if you want? :3

NeoCracker
06-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Even were I a girl, I doubt I'd get that nomination at this stage. :cry:

Pumpkin
06-22-2013, 02:15 PM
I started my ciddie nominations like 5 minutes after this was posted but I'm so slow that it tookme a while to get them out. So no star for me :cry:.

I'm so excited :excited:. I had a hard time with a lot of them, especially best veteran because there were like 10 people I wanted to nominate.

06-22-2013, 03:22 PM
I have no idea about this star system, but the first person to send in any nominations was shion and the first person to send in a complete set of nominations (two for every award) was Tifa's Boobs.

Also, thanks to Aulayna for making Award Pimp's pimpin' new avatar. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Chris
06-22-2013, 03:28 PM
no go away bob

escobert
06-22-2013, 05:06 PM
I nominate myself for everything. :)

Pike
06-22-2013, 05:22 PM
no go away bob

It's not BoB :monster:

It wasn't there last time either. That Ciddie continues to rest in my little hands because I won its last incarnation. :mwahaha:

Formalhaut
06-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Feels weird to be a Veteran member, still.

I still refuse to believe I qualify for it. I feel undeserving of the status.

But yeah! Ciddies are open. I was waiting for these for a long time. Can't wait to nominate!

EDIT: Just looked, looks like they changed the year boundary lines. I was in the veteran category last time, now I'm a regular this time. Better, though I question even my status of a regular to be honest! :p

Pike
06-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Sorry, Neo, but Pike would still win. :shobon:

Depends whether or not Necronopticous is nominated. He usually (rightfully) wins when he is.

Agent Proto
06-22-2013, 06:23 PM
I'll do my nominations later. :shobon:

Formalhaut
06-22-2013, 06:28 PM
Doing them now. I'm really struggling. I don't really know about many people to do many of these awards!

NeoCracker
06-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Sorry, Neo, but Pike would still win. :shobon:

Depends whether or not Necronopticous is nominated. He usually (rightfully) wins when he is.

I don't really know if Necro would still be hardcore (Not sure about his gaming now adays, but Necro I remember would be), but you people seeing Pike as the more hardcore? Please. I got a neckbeard down to my sack.

Madame Adequate
06-22-2013, 06:56 PM
I guess she doesn't play as much Underage Panty Quest VIII: Hurt Feelings Edition as you do

Seriously though you know who is the most hardcore gamer? It's freaking lonny bob is who it is. The spreadsheets he comes up with for Footie Manager dwarf anything I or Pike or even Nec ever did.

Aulayna
06-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Nominations sent :cool:

Pike
06-22-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm gonna wait for BoB to post his lists of highly repped posts and threads and whatnot before I do my noms.

Pumpkin
06-22-2013, 08:37 PM
I have no idea about this star system, but the first person to send in any nominations was shion

Yaaaaay, not having a life has paid off!!!!

Tardar Sauce
06-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Considering I have only been here a few days, would I be remiss if I didn't nominate anyone?

Lonely Paper Star
06-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Just sent mine. :3

Formalhaut
06-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Considering I have only been here a few days, would I be remiss if I didn't nominate anyone?

Just vote blindly. Who knows, your casual swing in the dark might end up turning the ciddies on their head. It's definitely the anarchist method of nominating for sure.

Tardar Sauce
06-22-2013, 11:50 PM

Just vote blindly. Who knows, your casual swing in the dark might end up turning the ciddies on their head. It's definitely the anarchist method of nominating for sure.

I shall vote based on people who's names I hate the least.

/Grumpy

The Man
06-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Just vote blindly. Who knows, your casual swing in the dark might end up turning the ciddies on their head. It's definitely the anarchist method of nominating for sure.Anarchy in the Ciddies!

Denmark
06-23-2013, 02:08 AM
I'll do this when Sam's not looking over my shoulder.

fire_of_avalon
06-23-2013, 04:18 AM
Where did best male/female go?

Raistlin
06-23-2013, 04:31 AM
For one, you’ll note the conspicuous absence of “Best Male/Female” awards. These instead will be awarded to the appropriately-gendered runners-up of Best Member. And note that you can still nominate two members for every award, so it’s recommended you nominate one male and one female for that purpose (but you don’t have to).

NeoCracker
06-23-2013, 06:00 AM
I guess she doesn't play as much Underage Panty Quest VIII: Hurt Feelings Edition as you do

Seriously though you know who is the most hardcore gamer? It's freaking lonny bob is who it is. The spreadsheets he comes up with for Footie Manager dwarf anything I or Pike or even Nec ever did.

...The sad thing is of a game with that name was ever launched I probably would play it. XD

Del Murder
06-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Remind me to nominate on June 29 and not a day before. Thanks.

PS. I like the avatar.

Shiny
06-23-2013, 10:57 AM
I like these new categories so I will nominate this time. This will be fun. :shiny:

XxSephirothxX
06-23-2013, 08:29 PM
I'll write you in for both, sugar.

06-24-2013, 02:52 AM
Thank you to the following people for sending in their nominations:

Aulayna
Formalhaut
Lonely Paper Star
maybee
NeoCracker
Pantz
Raistlin
Shion
Tifa’s Boobs

To the rest of you: I will start to sic my horde of tormentors on you in the coming days (read: you may get a couple of PM reminders), so get your nominations in!

Agent Proto
06-24-2013, 03:25 AM
Screw your rules! I'll nominate when I'm ready! I've got a world to build (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/150727-world-eyesoneros-effos.html)!

escobert
06-24-2013, 03:33 AM
There I finally nominated in I don't know how long.

fire_of_avalon
06-24-2013, 03:38 AM
I'm old! Leave me alone!

I'll write you in for both, sugar.
:love:

dandy da oak
06-24-2013, 07:45 AM
omg CIDDDIESSSSS

Loony BoB
06-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Workin' on a complete list, Mr. Pimp. Might take a while depending on work, but expect it in within 48 hours.

Night Fury
06-24-2013, 11:46 AM
I've sent a half completed list! Expect the rest at some point during the week! :D

06-24-2013, 03:55 PM
YOU GUYS I GOT TO SEND BACK LOONY BOB'S NOMINATIONS FOR CORRECTIONS

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME

!!!!!!

Ouch!
06-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Oh, already?

Loony BoB
06-24-2013, 04:06 PM

!!!!!!
To be fair, there was no rule set for the reason you rejected it. ;)

Aulayna
06-24-2013, 04:14 PM

!!!!!!

This looks even better next to that avatar xD

Denmark
06-24-2013, 05:02 PM
I am slowly working on my nominations, and they will most definitely be done by the end of the week.

denmark for worst chatter

Freya
06-24-2013, 05:51 PM
OH YEAH CIDDDIES! Been busy this weekend and forgot they started :D I'll get to my nominations as soon as I procrastinate enough.

Pike
06-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Is there a list of Vets/Regulars/Newbies?

I was just about to do my nominations - had the PM open and everything - but those three are giving me fits and I'm lazy so I'm going to have to put it off.

Flying Mullet
06-24-2013, 08:11 PM
It took me a while to find some regulars. Everybody seems to be a veteran or a newbie.

Pumpkin
06-24-2013, 08:16 PM
I think I'm a regular if that helps...
Probably not :(.

Flying Mullet
06-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Dammit shion, I forgot you existed and didn't include you in my nominations! If only you'd posted that sooner!

Of course I remembered you. But what did I nominate you for...?

Psychotic
06-24-2013, 09:15 PM
It took me a while to find some regulars. Everybody seems to be a veteran or a newbie.Seriously. Is it me or did everyone join in 2005?

Rantz
06-24-2013, 09:23 PM

I was just about to do my nominations - had the PM open and everything - but those three are giving me fits and I'm lazy so I'm going to have to put it off.

06-24-2013, 10:01 PM
A minor issue has come up with a couple of nomination submissions now, so I'd like to clarify something for people yet to nominate:

It is really great if you liked EoFF's E3 coverage, but the whole thing is not a series for the purposes of "Best Article/Article Series." By article series, that is meant to mean an original content feature series (generally by one author), such as some of the ones discussed in the For Your Consideration thread -- whereas the E3 2012 stuff was a tag used by a variety of authors to cover a variety of news. However, you are still free to nominate one particular article out of the E3 coverage for Best Article. The article series rule was just my attempt to prevent some features authors from being disadvantaged if some people nominate individual articles of their series or the series as a whole, and to make it easier on the nominators.

Also, I got a bunch of new nominations in today, so keep it up!

Formalhaut
06-24-2013, 10:05 PM
A minor issue has come up with a couple of nomination submissions now, so I'd like to clarify something for people yet to nominate:

It is really great if you liked EoFF's E3 coverage, but the whole thing is not a series for the purposes of "Best Article/Article Series." By article series, that is meant to mean an original content feature series (generally by one author), such as some of the ones discussed in the For Your Consideration thread -- whereas the E3 2012 stuff was a tag used by a variety of authors to cover a variety of news. However, you are still free to nominate one particular article out of the E3 coverage for Best Article. The article series rule was just my attempt to prevent some features authors from being disadvantaged if some people nominate individual articles of their series or the series as a whole, and to make it easier on the nominators.

Also, I got a bunch of new nominations in today, so keep it up!

Sooorry!

Pike
06-24-2013, 10:44 PM

:heart:

Got my noms in!

Madame Adequate
06-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Nominations sent!

If I wasn't so lazy then I'd say I'll run the next Ciddies and call myself Award Gimp, but I am so you'll just have to dream.

Chris
06-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Finally sent in my noms. :|

Flying Mullet
06-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Nominations sent!

If I wasn't so lazy then I'd say I'll run the next Ciddies and call myself Award Gimp, but I am so you'll just have to dream.

06-25-2013, 03:02 AM
Today was a big day for nominations, as I've now received noms from 22 people:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Bert
Chris
dandy da oak
Dr. rydrum2112
Endless
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
maybe
Mister Adequate
NeoCracker
Pantz
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
shion
Tifa’s Boobs

But we still have a long ways to go!

Mahad
06-25-2013, 04:39 AM
I thought everyone was a vet here, too. Even I have been around for about a year, so I guess I don't qualify for newb status anymore.

Oh well, mine are in.

noxious.sunshine
06-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Yeah yeah. I'm working on it..

Faris
06-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Eventually I'll get this done. So many categories, so many possible nominees.

06-26-2013, 04:41 AM
Only one new person nominated today. :( What is wrong with you people?

Thanks so far goes to:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Azar
Bert
Chris
dandy da oak
Dr. rydrum2112
Endless
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
maybe
Mister Adequate
NeoCracker
Pantz
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
shion
Tifa’s Boobs

Vincent, Thunder God
06-26-2013, 05:12 AM
Rule #11: Sephex must not win. The prophecy must not come true!

Don't worry! I'll have to vote for you on something

wait

BEST CECIL IMPERSONATOR

Pumpkin
06-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Wait, what? I thought nominations were until Sunday? Is it not Wednesday? I'm so confused now.

Pumpkin
06-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Well, this is awkward.....

*cough*

Denmark
06-26-2013, 02:33 PM
more time for me to procrastinate

i'm working on mine a little at a time. i'll go into a fervor one of these days and get them all done

Fynn
06-26-2013, 03:53 PM
I just sent something! Didn't know half the answers, though. Hope I still pass :(

Dat Matt
06-26-2013, 06:52 PM
50% pass rate after all!

Chris
06-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Award guy = Bob

Does this mean that Bob gets to vote... twice?

:(

Fynn
06-26-2013, 07:01 PM
50% pass rate after all!

Thank God.

Shauna
06-26-2013, 07:02 PM
NOT IN AMERICA

Sucks to be you guys.

EDIT: Nominations sent. Picking names at random 90% of the time always works.

Raistlin
06-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Award guy = Bob

Award Pimp has no affiliation with Loony BoB. You can tell by the lack of creepy wood pictures and a general increase in class. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Night Fury
06-26-2013, 09:45 PM
I kind of need to do the rest of my nominations. Dang.

Pike
06-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Award guy = Bob

Does this mean that Bob gets to vote... twice?

:(

Didn't we already tell you it wasn't BoB? :tongue:

Fynn
06-27-2013, 05:30 AM
Yeah, it's Raistlin.

06-27-2013, 05:33 AM
Thanks to the following people for nominating so far:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Azar
Bert
Chris
dandy da oak
Dr. rydrum2112
Endless
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
maybe
Mister Adequate
NeoCracker
Pantz
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
Shauna
shion
Tifa’s Boobs
The White Wizard of Fynn

Chris
06-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Only 25? :(

Raistlin
06-27-2013, 04:29 PM
A lot of top posters haven't nominated yet, including a good chunk of staff. I expect a bunch of nominations to come in over the last day or two, because Del people are lazy.

Denmark
06-27-2013, 04:31 PM
also, weekends = free time = can actually sit down and put thought into this thing

(that's my excuse)

Goldenboko
06-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Will send in my om-nom-noms later tonight :)

Yerushalmi
06-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Nominations sent!

Shorty
06-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Remind me to nominate on June 29 and not a day before. Thanks.

Add me to this list.

Ouch!
06-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Remind me to never nominate.

06-28-2013, 03:59 AM
A few more nominations, and we're inching our way up to a respectable total. Just a heads up: nominations will be closing on Sunday, sometime in the afternoon EST (I'll have a more specific time once I see how many nominations I get in on Saturday).

Thanks so far to:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Azar
Bert
Chris
dandy da oak
Dr. rydrum2112
Endless
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
maybee
Mister Adequate
NeoCracker
Pantz
Parker
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
Scotty_ffgamer
Shauna
shion
Tifa’s Boobs
The White Wizard of Fynn
Vincent, Thunder God
Yerushalmi

Del Murder
06-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Guess what. I may have time to nominate two days ahead of schedule because I don't want to write this report right now. But it is more likely that I will get distracted and not do it until Sunday.

06-28-2013, 10:07 PM
We're entering the last weekend of the Ciddies nominations round, with about 48 hours to go before nominations close. And I'd still like to have a good 10+ more sets of nominations, so DON'T MAKE ME DELAY AND EXTEND THIS ROUND PEOPLE :mad2:

Sephex
06-29-2013, 02:51 AM
Okay, okay. I put my noms in.

dandy da oak
06-29-2013, 02:59 AM
Get into it people, nominating is FUN :greenie:

TrollHunter
06-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Oh crap.

LadyJuxtaposition
06-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Got my noms in! Looking forwards for the results! :D

06-29-2013, 05:15 PM
THE NOMINATION ROUND WILL CLOSE TOMORROW (SUNDAY, JUNE 30) AT AROUND 5 PM EST (2 PM PST, 9 PM GMT) -- ROUGHLY 29 HOURS FROM NOW

Thanks to our current nominators:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Azar
Bert
Chris
Cim
dandy da oak
DanielCLFFF13
Dr. rydrum2112
Endless
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
Jiro
Lady Juxtaposition
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
maybee
Mister Adequate
NeoCracker
Pantz
Parker
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
Scotty_ffgamer
Sephex
Shauna
shion
Tifa’s Boobs
The White Wizard of Fynn
Vincent, Thunder God
Yerushalmi

LadyJuxtaposition
06-29-2013, 08:03 PM
So, that makes 34 people at least... so far so good.

Ultima Shadow
06-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Phew! Finally got it all in!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Rider4b-1.pnghttp://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4203/mio4.png
".....is what he said."

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3220/mio2y.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Riderb-1.png
"...crack another one of those,
and I will crack your smurfing skull."

Denmark
06-30-2013, 12:47 AM
okay i am sitting down and doing these right now

Raistlin
06-30-2013, 02:45 AM
Apparently it takes Denmark more than two hours to do nominations. :p

A couple more nominations today, and only four or so away from 40. I think we can surpass that, considering there are still a few outstanding nominations from people who said they would (*cough*DelShorty*cough*). But less than 20 hours to go, so get the last-day nominations in!

Shorty
06-30-2013, 02:47 AM
I'll let nineteen hours pass before I submit my nominations. Be sure to harass me plenty in that last hour so I don't forget.

Denmark
06-30-2013, 02:50 AM
Apparently it takes Denmark more than two hours to do nominations. :p

implying i worked on them constantly (which i didn't do)

it takes me like a week to do nominations, seriously. i'm almost done though and my nominations will be complete and hopefully have no corrections required

Raistlin
06-30-2013, 04:07 AM
and hopefully have no corrections required

Fail.

Denmark
06-30-2013, 04:10 AM
only one and i did just say "hopefully no corrections"

i guaranteed NOTHING

06-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Several more nominations were sent in today, putting us at a respectable 38. Just a few more last-minute submissions tomorrow, and we'll be above 40!

NOMINATIONS WILL CLOSE AT ROUGHLY 5 PM EST TOMORROW, ROUGHLY 17 HOURS FROM NOW

Thanks so far to:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Azar
Bert
Chris
Cim
dandy da oak
DanielCLFFF13
Denmark
Dr. rydrum2112
Endless
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
Goldenboko
Jiro
Jojee
Lady Juxtaposition
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
maybee
Mister Adequate
NeoCracker
Pantz
Parker
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
Scotty_ffgamer
Sephex
Shauna
shion
Tifa’s Boobs
The White Wizard of Fynn
Ultima Shadow
Vincent, Thunder God
Yerushalmi

WildRaubtier
06-30-2013, 11:13 AM
I nominate shion for everything and fuck you if you say otherwise

06-30-2013, 06:13 PM
NOMINATIONS WILL CLOSE IN 4 HOURS, AT ROUGHLY 5 PM EST

We've also surpassed my last-minute goal, as there are now 42 nominators. I haven't bothered adding up the total number of nominations, but I'm sure it's a lot.

For those that haven't nominated yet: there's still time! Get 'em in!

EDIT: If I have time this evening, I plan to release the list of finalists in #eoff chat first, sometime after 5, whenever I get the list finalized (probably between 6-7 EST). The voting thread will be posted tonight.

Denmark
06-30-2013, 06:18 PM
i know this is a little far off, but are you planning to do winner revelations in chat or on forums or combination or

Del Murder
06-30-2013, 06:25 PM
I nominated. You can close this now.

06-30-2013, 06:33 PM
i know this is a little far off, but are you planning to do winner revelations in chat or on forums or combination or

I'm going to try to go with BoB's combination: announcing winners in chat, and then posting in the revelations thread. The forums are mandatory, but I'll try out this chat thing too. :p

Pumpkin
06-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Sure pick the one time I won't be in chat :nonono:.

I'll try to make it.

Freya
06-30-2013, 08:53 PM
BAM DONE LAST MINUTE BITCHES. as always.

06-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Nominations are now CLOSED. Thank you all for nominating, and the voting thread will be posted later tonight.

There were a big number of last-day nominations, giving us a round total of 51 nominators total. A special dishonorable mention goes to Shorty for being the very last set of nominations in, which I received as I was coming to close this thread. :p

List of nominators:

Agent Proto
Aulayna
Azar
Bert
Calliope
Chris
Cim
dandy da oak
DanielCLFFF13
Del Murder
Denmark
Dr. rydrum2112
Dr Unne
Endless
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Flying Mullet
Formalhaut
Freya
Goldenboko
Jiro
Jojee
Lady Juxtaposition
LFC
Locky
Loony BoB
Lonely Paper Star
kotora
Maybe
Miriel
Mister Adequate
Mr. Shauna
NeoCracker
Pantz
Parker
Pike
Psychotic
Raistlin
Scotty_ffgamer
Sephex
Shauna
Shion
Shorty
smittenkitten
Tifa’s Boobs
The Man
The White Wizard of Fynn
Ultima Shadow
Unbreakable Will
Vincent, Thunder God
Yerushalmi

EDIT: Faris pointed out to me that I forgot her name, which puts us at 51 nominators! Go team!

Shorty
06-30-2013, 10:03 PM
1:59pm, bitches.

Raistlin
06-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Oh, I don't know why I closed the thread. Feel free to keep talking about the Ciddies and nominations. :p *reopens*

noxious.sunshine
06-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Fuhhh. I didn't get a chance to do it. I have not slept at all. And I'm still drunk.

My name should still be there, I aksed several people to do mine for me. Like they even did. Whatever.

I still get best newb tho.

Cuchulainn
06-30-2013, 10:49 PM
I was honestl gonna vote when i came back from my run. i'm back and it's closed. Saves me time. TY

Denmark
06-30-2013, 11:03 PM
BoB is getting antsy in chat

get yer game on

Faris
06-30-2013, 11:10 PM
:colbert:

Most forgotten member: Faris

Raistlin
06-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Ok, guys, join us in #eoff for the finalist reveal. It'll start going down in just a few minutes.

06-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Er, I mean, join ME in chat. :shifty:

Denmark
07-01-2013, 01:16 AM
why can't i vote yet

Quina
07-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Ok guys! I'm ready to nominate! Do I still send them to Election Booth?

escobert
07-01-2013, 01:51 AM
when we gonna see this nom noms!?

Gamblet
07-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Just 5 days too late...

Flying Mullet
07-05-2013, 04:00 PM
But you can vote!