PDA

View Full Version : 'allo

ThornQueen
06-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Hm, I was just talking on my tumblr the other day how I missed the glory days of forums and then I stumble across this. :3

Well, allo guys, I'm ThornQueen, 24 years old, and hail from Texas. I'm an avid Final Fantasy fan (well, games in general) and giant cosplay nerd.

Favorite FF would be... VII for nostalgic reasons, but I think it's impossible to say there is a 'best' one in the series, because they all bring some merit. I also love IX, VI, and X.

Aside from FF I love anything BioWare, Naughty Dog, and Monolith Soft. I also enjoy Legend of Zelda, Star Wars, and frequently can be found in Summoners Rift. I like a lot of things, I really can't list them all here.

Hope to see you all around :]

Pike
06-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Hello and welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! You sound like you will fit right in :jess:

Jinx
06-25-2013, 04:43 PM
A young Lady Olenna?

NeoCracker
06-25-2013, 04:45 PM
A Monolith Soft.

Why could you not have joined like, 2 months ago so we coudl nominate you for best Newbie? :love:

ThornQueen
06-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Lady Olenna is a little more spunky than me, sadly. I'm more akin to a Tully probably. But AOIAF is one of my favorite series of all time!

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Hello ThornQueen welcome :) I hope you'll enjoy your time in here :)

ThornQueen
06-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks, I hope I do too. ^_^

Agent Proto
06-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Hello ThornQueen. Mind if we call you Thorny? Or Queenie, or TQ? Or nevermind, you decide what we can call you.

Welcome to our grand forums. :)

Night Fury
06-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Hello ThornQueen! Welcome to EoFF! Be sure to hit the chatroom sometime! :D

Inferno
06-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Welcome !
Cosplaying you say ?! You could post pics in this thread if you want : http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/148668-picture-thread-mulleys-bulge.html

Freya
06-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Welcome to eyesonff! Glad you found our little corner of the internet. We're still alive and kicking here. So if you want an active forum, you found it!

Lonely Paper Star
06-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Yay, I'm in Texas, too. Welcome!

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks, I hope I do too. ^_^
Anytime :) You'll ;)

noxious.sunshine
06-25-2013, 09:00 PM
A Monolith Soft.

Why could you not have joined like, 2 months ago so we coudl nominate you for best Newbie? :love:

Oh smurf off. Best newb is MINE! ALL MINE!

I kid. I kid.

Welcome !

WHAT part of Texas do you live in? I used to live in that sh** hole 30 miles west of Texarkana. Love the rest of the state though!

Rantz
06-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Good evening! Make yourself at home, but don't drink the water.

NeoCracker
06-25-2013, 10:55 PM
A Monolith Soft.

Oh smurf off. Best newb is MINE! ALL MINE!

I kid. I kid.

Welcome !

WHAT part of Texas do you live in? I used to live in that sh** hole 30 miles west of Texarkana. Love the rest of the state though!

You probably haven't even played a Monolith Soft game. O_O

Raistlin
06-25-2013, 11:35 PM
Welcome to EoFF! If you miss the glory days of forums, you might enjoy this Kotaku article about EoFF (http://kotaku.com/the-final-fantasy-fansite-that-changed-thousands-of-peo-484432842), which also explores the heydays of fansites and their communities.

And if you like ASOIAF, you should definitely join in our discussion of that and the GoT TV show in The Lounge forum!

ThornQueen
06-26-2013, 02:55 AM
So friendly. I HAVE FOUND MY WAY TO FORUMS AGAAAAIN *_*

Hahaha, I will definitely have to join in to the GoT discussions! I'm very much addicted to all mediums of the series.

To answer the Texas questions, I live in the DFW region so it's not so bad. :]
Lots of conventions to unleash my cosplay nerd at.

Freya
06-26-2013, 03:35 AM
Oh wow I'm in oklahoma about 3 hours north of the DFW area! So when I complain about weather, you'll totally understand!

Lonely Paper Star
06-26-2013, 03:50 AM

Hahaha, I will definitely have to join in to the GoT discussions! I'm very much addicted to all mediums of the series.

YESSSSSS.

Houston here.

I've been to A-kon a few times, but not recently. :kakapo:

ThornQueen
06-26-2013, 04:34 AM

YESSSSSS.

Houston here.

I've been to A-kon a few times, but not recently. :kakapo:

I've never been! But I have friends in Houston. Not going to A-kon...that is for the best. This year's A-kon was the worst I think I've been too since I started going in 2007. On the plus side, Afest and San Japan are right around the corner... and then Ikkicon in the winter :D

Pheesh
06-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum!! I agree that you should wander into our chat room. We're a friendly bunch in there!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hollycat
06-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Bienvenidos!