PDA

View Full Version : Softpaws.. Valerna Softpaws

Valerna
06-25-2013, 07:19 PM
And I take my milk shaken not stirred :3 ...

I started my addiction to Final Fantasy games with FFX, I was simply in awe of the storyline, the characters and the graphics. I went to the nearest store and bought myself a PS2 with that game and fell madly and deeply in love with it!

After that I went through almost every game I could get my hands on. FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII and finally the later titles FFX-2, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII-2. Never got to play FFXI though, I wasn't rly in the mmo scene at that time (regretting it now).

So one day I saw the commercial of FFXIV and I simply had to have it. Ordered the CE game and waited patiently for when it arrived at my local gamestore (longest wait ever!). Found out that I couldn't play the game on my old pc, bought a new one ^^'.

Started my journey in Eorzea in 2011, took a short break and made myself a new character on Saronia (now Sargatanas). Started out as Valerna Kuchiki, female miqo'te of the Sun pugilist. Decided that archer was more my thing and now I'm the Spoony Bard ^^'.

After some time I grouped up with Bob, Smitten and other very nice people and before I knew it I was part of this awesome ls Fat Chocobo's. Everyday is laughing and just having fun, haven't regret accepting the invitation one bit!

Now... this became such a wall of text (sorry!) If you wanna know more about me, just ask I don't bite (much :3)

Hope to see you all ingame :D

Jinx
06-25-2013, 07:23 PM
I hope that's not all that's soft about you. ;) *wink*

But no, really, welcome to our forums. Stick around, and post lots and lalalal. :)

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi Valerna welcome :) Enjoy your stay :)

Loony BoB
06-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! *tacklehug*

Bierhumpen_Kukki
06-25-2013, 07:46 PM
welcome to the loony castle! xD i really have to see if your paws are soft at launch though... kinda hard to imagine if you last name was rotten something for such a long time.^^"

well, hope to see you around a lot more on eoff now. :D

Rantz
06-25-2013, 07:52 PM
No FFIX? You're gonna make me cry! :cry:

Welcome, though. I GUESS.

Aulayna
06-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Val and welcome to EoFF - I'll probably see you in Eorzea at some point too!

Also Bards :3

Carl the Llama
06-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Welcome Valerna! BoB tells me you collect Male Miqo'te... which just happens to be the race I intend to re-roll when the servers are live!

Have some Milkshake:

http://static.hsw.com.br/gif/culinaria-infantil-milk-shake.jpg

And some cake:

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/6659/gj0k.jpg

Raistlin
06-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Welcome to EoFF! I'm a relative newbie to FFXIV, but I'll be playing ARR (if inconsistently). Hopefully I'll see you in game!

So outside of the MMO games, which FF has been your favorite so far?

Pike
06-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Sounds like you know some people here already! Great way to start. Hope to see you posting around :)

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-26-2013, 01:58 AM
Hey Val! Can I still be a part of your harem?

I Don't Need A Name
06-26-2013, 02:21 AM
Why Hallo! :jess:

Lumos
06-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Val! I know I will see you in game!

You know, when I see your name, I wonder if some form of Val is your real name, and I always think of the Steve Winwood song "Valerie". This probably makes me old!:p

Hollycat
06-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the nerdiest part of the net :)

Valerna
06-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Val! I know I will see you in game!

You know, when I see your name, I wonder if some form of Val is your real name, and I always think of the Steve Winwood song "Valerie". This probably makes me old!:p

Haha, I have to disappoint you but my rl name doesn't have 'val' in it ^^' Valerna comes from Valeria and that means 'to be healthy, strong'

Hey Val! Can I still be a part of your harem?

Depends... will you be a male miqo'te :3

welcome to the loony castle! xD i really have to see if your paws are soft at launch though... kinda hard to imagine if you last name was rotten something for such a long time.^^"

well, hope to see you around a lot more on eoff now. :D

Well I looked up Kuchiki on the internet and it means Rotten Tree (or something), I wasn't digging that :p

mini ninja
06-26-2013, 05:13 PM
YAYYY Valernaa :3... (( sorry for really late post -- been away for a while sooo....)), but herefore i shall greet and welcome you :) !

PS: How you doing :) ?

Bierhumpen_Kukki
06-26-2013, 07:16 PM

careful mini! shes craving chocolate again!^^"

Valerna
06-27-2013, 12:34 PM
YAYYY Valernaa :3... (( sorry for really late post -- been away for a while sooo....)), but herefore i shall greet and welcome you :) !

Hi there Mini, I'm fine thanks :p How are you?

careful mini! shes craving chocolate again!^^"

As far as my knowledge goes, Mini isn't made of chocolate therefore Mini isn't in any danger :p

smittenkitten
06-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! <333 http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/Smilies/thlildevilkao.gif

Mahad
06-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Welcome! The more the merrier, so have fun and post around, hopefully we'll see lots of you in this parts.

Aulayna
06-30-2013, 09:57 PM
I know you a bit better now so... VAL :love: