PDA

View Full Version : Sup

brearj
06-25-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm a big Final Fantasy Fan. I remember playing the first FF game when I was in 5th grade, borrowing it from a friend. I never beat the first one, but I did enjoy it. I never had a Super Nintendo but I watched my friend play FFIII, FFIV, and FFVI on it. I owned and beat my first FF game with FFVII which is my favorite one. After that I played FFVIII, FFIX (I got to Kujo, but lost my memory card and never beat it ; ;), FFX, FFXII (never beat this one either ; ;, probably going back to this one, I did enjoy the story), FFXI was my first MMO and I had like 10 LV75 jobs before I quit. FFXIII. I have do own FFI - FFVI on various systems but never beaten any of them. I got close with FFV and FFIII, but just stop playing them. I look forward to FFXIV and can not wait for FFXV I think it will change all future FF.

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi brearj welcome :) And enjoy your stay :)

brearj
06-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Thank you

DanielCLFFF13
06-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Thank you
Anytime :) Stick around and post more ;)

noxious.sunshine
06-25-2013, 09:16 PM
Yellur!

Rantz
06-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Heya brearj! Your username makes me imagine a drunk bear trying to register an honest username and failing.

brearj
06-25-2013, 11:02 PM
It part of my Last Name. Like Aya Brea from Parasite Eve

Raistlin
06-25-2013, 11:32 PM
Welcome to EoFF! You should definitely finish FFXII, as it is a very good game. And if you liked the more mature, political-oriented story, you might also enjoy Final Fantasy Tactics, which is one of my personal favorite FF games.

Pike
06-26-2013, 12:35 AM
You sound pretty experienced when it comes to Final Fantasy. Welcome! :)

Rocket Edge
06-26-2013, 03:05 AM
Welcome to EoFF. :monster:

ThornQueen
06-26-2013, 03:15 AM
If you liked XII I second trying Tactics (after finishing XII). Completely different battle system, but if you ever played games like Fire Emblem or Tactics: Ogre you'll feel right at home with it and the story is so complex and amazing!

On a more on-topic note, welcome! I just joined today myself, but glad to see another new person around as well. :]

brearj
06-27-2013, 04:40 AM
Welcome to EoFF! You should definitely finish FFXII, as it is a very good game. And if you liked the more mature, political-oriented story, you might also enjoy Final Fantasy Tactics, which is one of my personal favorite FF games.

I destory FF:Tactics. Loved it so much on PS1 that I got the reboot on PSP as well and got all the secret characters as well. Favorite jobs that I loved was ninja, Geomancer, and time mage(sometimes).

I never played Fire Emblem, because I never had a DS any portable nintendo system since Gameboy Advance. I played one Tactical Orge which was Tatical Orge 64. I'm currently playing Orge Battle: Let Us Cling Together on PSP and I enjoy that. I like the branching stories.