PDA

View Full Version : You wouldn't believe what happened to me today...

Jinx
06-26-2013, 12:13 AM
Today, while Denmark was at work, I took a shower. Afterwards, I sat around on the computer, while wearing nothing but a towel.

While I was sitting, reading and playing on the computer in said towel, I heard a knock on the fucking bedroom door. At first I was scared. Then I was like, "Why did Rob come home from work early? Why doesn't he just come in...why is he knocking?". So I yelled, 'Come in' a couple times, but more knocks. At this point, I'm pretty terrified, but I get up and crack open the bedroom door.

It was maintenance. Apparently they'd tried knocking on the front door, but where I was in the apartment, I couldn't hear them. Thankfully they knocked on the bedroom door before the busted in...

...but I was wearing nothing but a towel.

What insanely embarrassing things have happened to you lately?

Chris
06-26-2013, 12:16 AM
It's only embarrassing if they're not hot. :colbert:

I dropped a glass at work today and it shattered into a million pieces right in the middle of the hallway.

Shorty
06-26-2013, 12:35 AM
I tripped down an entire flight of stairs in my heels right before I left for work this morning. I can only imagine the hilarity my mother found in the situation as she heard me thud thud thud down the steps from the other room.

Chris
06-26-2013, 12:36 AM
Whales bounce...

Shorty
06-26-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm not a fucking whale. :colbert:

Parker
06-26-2013, 12:57 AM
I was working maintenance on the apartment block i work at and no one would answer. knocked for ages. finally someone did. they looked scared but only wore a towel.

not really an embarrassing story. was pretty hot actually.

krissy
06-26-2013, 01:20 AM
dear penthouse forum
i was just chillin as a towel today, but boy howdy wait till you hear what happened to me!

Vincent, Thunder God
06-26-2013, 01:21 AM
i uh

didnt shower

...at all

Denmark
06-26-2013, 01:48 AM
also keep in mind that I probably would have told you if I was going to make a visit home in the middle of the day. so there's that.

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2013, 02:16 AM
It's only embarrassing if they're not hot. :colbert:

I dropped a glass at work today and it shattered into a million pieces right in the middle of the hallway.

I did this on Monday.

In the grocery store.

Unbreakable Will
06-26-2013, 05:14 AM
I was at home with my kid a few weeks ago when my grandad had left to get some pizza, naturally im in a tshirt and boxers so when I hear a knock at the door I opened it...

It was the AT&T women who were going door to door to sell their service, and if that wasn't bad enough my 2 year old comes up behind me and while trying to get my attention grabs the back of my shorts and pulls straight back... outlining my meat package for the two ladies. One of them blushed and said nothing at all the entire time, and the other pretended not to notice but her eyes kept drifting down during her sales pitch.

Yeah. That was awkward as hell.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-26-2013, 05:16 AM
wow

noxious.sunshine
06-26-2013, 06:21 AM
I was getting out of bed to go to the bathroom last night. Yeah yeah, I was drunk as fuuuhhhhh... My leg gave out for whatever reason and I landed on my back like halfway under the little table on my side. Stuck between it and the bed. Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to pull myself up and get out of there 'cuz I kept giggling like a retard & was too embarrassed to wake up the BF.

Shlup
06-26-2013, 10:46 PM
The other day I was talking to a doctor, and my baby started squeaking, and I leaked through my shirt. :(

Pumpkin
06-27-2013, 03:46 AM
Shlups reminds me, this isn't any time recent obviously but I used to start leaking when beginning to get, erm, intimate.

Embarrassing beyond belief.

Shorty
06-27-2013, 03:53 AM
I've visited this page three times debating about whether or not I should post that I fell down another set of stairs again in heels today, this time from the deck outside. It's like they're out to get me. :colbert:

Jinx
06-27-2013, 03:55 AM
I've visited this page three times debating about whether or not I should post that I fell down another set of stairs again in heels today, this time from the deck outside. It's like they're out to get me. :colbert:

Why not just wait to put on heels til you get out of your car at work...?

Shorty
06-27-2013, 03:57 AM
This was when I got home.

krissy
06-27-2013, 03:57 AM
fine infe fine

i live across the street from a building that's being built. they're currently building at the same level as me, and every morning when i get up i flex at the workers and stretch at them and they enjoy it

mostly i keep forgetting to use blinds and curtains so i get up in the morning half/mostly naked and get up and look out the giant window and leave for the bathroom immediately.

Chemical
06-27-2013, 05:18 AM
I farted in front of my boyfriend for the first time. We were laying in bed and it squeaked out, I was so entirely embarrassed I had to slink away.

Yerushalmi
06-28-2013, 10:24 AM

Why not just wait to put on heels til you get out of your car at work...?

Smurf that. Why not just stop wearing heels altogether?

sharkythesharkdogg
06-28-2013, 05:48 PM
I farted in front of my boyfriend for the first time. We were laying in bed and it squeaked out, I was so entirely embarrassed I had to slink away.

Someone in the relationship has to be the first to do it. I usually throw down the gauntlet first.

Sephex
06-28-2013, 08:00 PM
I fart loudly in my sleep. It's so routine my girlfriend claims she can have conversations with my ass.

If I have kids, I hope they look up my internet history.

Pike
06-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah farting in front of your SO is no big; Hux and I even point it out when one of us does it. :gator:

Sephex
06-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah farting in front of your SO is no big; Hux and I even point it out when one of us does it. :gator:

It's the fact that apparently they are so colorful and I am not "around" for them. If I am awake I'll blast my gas to fast to put out my girlfriend's sass.

Cuchulainn
06-28-2013, 08:20 PM
I was doing a bit of down stairs gardening once (cutting the pubic grass backk to respectible levels) and it's something i hate so I i get bored and distracted. So there I am stretching the ole sack out clippin away like a wee mad bastard or something, being dangerously distracted by the hilarious Green Wing when SLICE. I only went and sliced through my scrotal ball purse didnt i. Blood everywhere. I instantly knew who to blame. Scissors. Broke those evil smurfing things, cleaned the blood up and stuck a wee plaster on the thing and had it cleaned up in time for Dr's Statham's hilarious mating dance he does with a recorder in his yfronts.

On the downside the wife laughed for 4 weeks and my testicles atomatically retract everytime I cut a steak.

THEMS THE BREAKS.

Raistlin
06-28-2013, 11:49 PM

We need to get you stair climbing lessons.

Shorty
06-28-2013, 11:50 PM
You offer those?

Raistlin
06-28-2013, 11:56 PM
For a... price. :shifty:

Shorty
06-28-2013, 11:57 PM
I'll take the sprained ankles and bruises, thanks.