PDA

View Full Version : Hunted

Mahad
06-26-2013, 07:10 AM
You know all those moments in the horror or supposedly scary movies where some one is being chased by someone or some creature? Were you're watching a character walking down a dark tunnel/cave/passage and you just know something is going to happen? Which one of those scenarios, if such were possible, would you like/not like to find yourself in? Why? Is there anything you would like to have with you? A gun, a flashlight, anything?

dandy da oak
06-26-2013, 07:19 AM
All you need is a little common sense. If you've got keys, use them as a weapon. Don't leave them in your bag until you get to the car. Don't walk into super dark and creepy tunnels, that's just asking for trouble. I have a little light on my keys for those situations.

My keys are awesome.

Psychotic
06-26-2013, 11:18 AM
I would like to have Peter Venkman with me. Not only would he fight the ghosts, he would also be really funny about it too.

Chris
06-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Sarah would not survive.

Faris
06-26-2013, 12:41 PM
I would like to not be in either scenario because I'm afraid of the dark and have very little endurance. Suppose if I had to pick one it would be being in the dark tunnel. Realistically, I would bring a metal baseball bat. Ideally, I would bring the gun from portal, that'll mess with bad guy/ zombie/ lions/ tigers/ bears/ Toto trying to eat me because first I'm here

Now I'm here! >=)

Cuchulainn
06-26-2013, 12:58 PM
I've always lived by the rule that if you're ever cornered or threatened by anyone, or a group of people you've no hope of winning against, you act criminally insane.

I'm talking MAD. Scream, take your top off, slap yourself, bounce about like a wee mad eejit, if possible, piss and/or trout yourself, drool too.

It's an information and situation overload most attackers will shy away from. However if it's a homicidal maniac and not a mugger or someone looking a fight you're dead either way. Your only compensation being that in death your corpse will confound detectives for years.

noxious.sunshine
06-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Kick 'em in the nads and run.

Shorty
06-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Sarah would not survive.

I've seen more slasher films than you have. I know exactly what to do to survive. :colbert: I'll get by wearing a non-white, non tank-top shirt and make sure to wear a bra with it. Sluts always die first!

Realistically, though, I wouldn't be the one being hunted. I'd be the one hunting you.

Araciel
06-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Kick 'em in the nads and run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzeNF3rV1NA