PDA

View Full Version : Project XZone

NeoCracker
06-26-2013, 10:37 AM
In the Prologue your group was a team up of Dante (DMC), Demitri Maximoff (DarkStalkers), Arthur (Ghosts N' Goblins), and Valkyrie (From an old PC title never launched in the states) fighting against Lord Raptor (Again, Darkstalkers) and an army of Zombies and demons.

If you are not already pumped, you clearly have no soul.

Edit: Correction, I think Raptor was a different fight. And you were using Frank West, Zombie chick from Dark Stalkers, Jill Valentine and Christ Redfield from Resident evil, and fucking Heihachi Mishima from Tekken.

black orb
06-26-2013, 10:59 AM
>>> I made a thread of this ages ago....
I will never have a N3ds or whatever is called.. and, im still kind of excited about this game for some stupid reason..:luca:

NeoCracker
06-26-2013, 11:00 AM
...Because it's the Japanese game lovers wet dream come true?

I'm a few hours in and still have yet to run into X, Zero, or KOS-MOS, all appearing in the game at some point. :p

Polnareff
06-26-2013, 11:35 AM
The only reason I wanted the game was for the Capcom and Sega characters. I mean, you not only have characters like Hsien-ko, Ryu, Frank West, and Jill Valentine, but also Bruno "John McClane" Dellinger from Dynamite Deka, Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter, and Toma from Shining Force EXA. It doesn't get much better than that.

I don't have a 3DS anymore because the games on it got so boring to me after only a couple days. This, PWAA5, and Bravely Default would be the only reasons I would get another 3DS.

NeoCracker
06-28-2013, 07:04 PM
The awesome of this game is immense.

To not spoil it for anyone, I'll just say KOS-MOS's battle partner is awesome. :love:

Polnareff
06-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Sega should make another Fighters' Megamix. :colbert: I mean they could throw the Yakuza characters in, all the Dynamite Deka characters, all the VF characters, Sonic, Last Bronx, Rent-A-Hero, Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, Sakura Wars characters....just....that would be epic.

NeoCracker
06-28-2013, 10:43 PM
May I ask where the fuck this unrelated Tangent came from?

And why it takes Precident over the awesome of XZone? O_O

Polnareff
06-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Seeing all these Sega characters is what started the tangent.

Do you know how flipping awesome Virtua Fighter is? Add the characters from this game and it'd be a perfect fighting game. :colbert:

Get on it Sega. :doublecolbert:

dandy da oak
06-29-2013, 01:02 AM
I have been keeping my eye on this game since I saw it earlier this year, but I've still not seen a copy in any store anywhere :(

Dat Matt
06-30-2013, 10:38 PM
This game has been on and off my radar for a while now. I have a fairly large collection of 3DS games, so i'll probably pick it up next week too. I know fairly little of the gameplay except it seems like there are stupid combos all over the joint (Similar to super robot taisen og saga endless frontier). I'll toss my money towards this game just because without backing it's super unlikely that games like this will be localized in the west again. It's also the reason I'll probably buy Bravely Default Flying Fairy when it comes round, just to have Western games localized for eastern audiences.

krissy
07-01-2013, 12:49 AM
saw this at the store today and it looked ridiculous
but a ridiculous that i'm into
thinking seriously about a 3ds for the 999 sequel tho so maybe one day

NeoCracker
07-01-2013, 04:41 AM
I'm an now 30 hours into this beast and still 12 stages to go. O_O

Sakura and whoever her partner was from Sakura wars is a fucking beast of a unit. Load them up with the strongest weapon available, just pure strength. None of the str+tech or defense mixes, just pure, unabashed strength.

Their special attack seriously messes dudes up.

ljkkjlcm9
07-02-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm an now 30 hours into this beast and still 12 stages to go. O_O

Sakura and whoever her partner was from Sakura wars is a smurfing beast of a unit. Load them up with the strongest weapon available, just pure strength. None of the str+tech or defense mixes, just pure, unabashed strength.

Their special attack seriously messes dudes up.

I love how fast a unit they are with a skill that gives all units +2 move. I always use that skill.

Pretty simple game. Fun, but I take breaks between each mission because it can get repetitive. Enjoy it for what it is though!

THE JACKEL

NeoCracker
07-02-2013, 04:48 AM
I need to finish it so I can get to Fire Emblem though, and I need to finish that cause later this month is Shin Megami Tensai IV, Dynasty Warriors 8, and Time and Eternity. :p

Also, I'll save the gushing for my end of year top 10, cause this game is most likely going to be top 3 (I say this even though there are like, 12 more games this year that haven't even come out yet I'm playing. :p) but this game ammounts to more then just fan service, you can start to tell the guys making this really do have a love and respect for every character and franchise that shows up here.