PDA

View Full Version : I View My Own Threads... Like A LOT.

Chris
06-26-2013, 07:37 PM
How often do you find yourself revisiting your old threads?

I love to look back, so I can see how much more successful I am at being better than Sarah.

Mahad
06-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Lol, good luck on that one.

Personally, I look back probably once, at most twice, just to see what other people have said. At the very least there's always something humorous to read, so that's always fun.

Shauna
06-26-2013, 07:41 PM
I don't make threads. :colbert:

Night Fury
06-26-2013, 07:52 PM
I don't make threads. :colbert:

YOU WANNA BE BEST VET? MAKE ONE. MAKE IT NOW. DO IT NOOOOOOOW!

Shauna
06-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Goin' crazy today, Locky.

I don't make threads because I have nothing of interest to make one about. xD

Denmark
06-26-2013, 08:01 PM
on the rare occasion that I make threads, I keep an eye on them while they're active, usually because I see my name under the thread title and I get a nice feeling of improved self-worth when I see that someone has responded to something that I created

but I won't usually, like, go back and read threads I made years ago. on rare occasions I'll check out the "View Threads Started by Denmark" thing but that's like once a year or so. that's when you know i'm bored

Pumpkin
06-26-2013, 08:02 PM
I do when I first post them up to check for typos and stuffs (it doesn't work, I still skim them once in a while and notice my grammar or something is atrocious and have to fix it). Then I usually try avoid reading my own posts like the plague because I hate reading my own writing. I read the replies though obviously.

Except my newest article. I've been reading that a lot today because I am sad and Santa on safari makes me laugh.

Also, I thought the title at first was I read my own threads... Like A Boss, and that would have been cooler.

Dat Matt
06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
All my threads so far have been lame and throwaway, except my opening one where everyone was like "HOLY SMURF MR. SHAUNA IS REAL".

That was cool.

Madame Adequate
06-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Threads? Not often. But I go through each of my rep'd posts every evening.

Shauna
06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
All my threads so far have been lame and throwaway, except my opening one where everyone was like "HOLY SMURF MR. SHAUNA IS REAL".

That was cool.

...what does this say about me, exactly?

Psychotic
06-26-2013, 08:34 PM
...so what you're saying is do I just look at the General Archive while stroking my Best Thread Ciddies?

'cause yeah. :aimsun:

Dat Matt
06-26-2013, 08:52 PM

That was cool.

...what does this say about me, exactly?

I don't actually exist, she just made a fake account to hide the crippling loneliness

Shlup
06-26-2013, 10:44 PM
It has never occurred to me to look back at an old thread. Unless you count going through member warning records or the time I changed Raistlin's name in the staff forum to different words so that he couldn't search for his name when he got made an Editor.

Shorty
06-26-2013, 10:49 PM
How often do you find yourself revisiting your old threads?

I love to look back, so I can see how much more successful I am at being better than Sarah.

More successful at being a gay messageboard-frequenting nerd, sure.

escobert
06-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Never because:

A) I hardly ever make threads
and
B) No one posts in the ones I make

Raistlin
06-26-2013, 11:53 PM

Not exactly holding yourself to a very high standard there. Are you also less azn than PG or more sober than Cuch? Do you, perchance, write smaller paragraphs than Iceglow?

Chemical
06-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Or less boring than Raistlin.
Zzzzzzzz /sleep

I sometimes start threads and do frequent them more because I tend to already be some what interested and invested in whatever crap I am ranting about.

Sephex
06-28-2013, 03:08 AM
I will occasionally print out all the rep I have with the comments on a spread sheet at work. I turn it into my boss. You guys have saved my ass somanytimesohmygod.

Shorty
06-28-2013, 03:42 AM

Not exactly holding yourself to a very high standard there. Are you also less azn than PG or more sober than Cuch? Do you, perchance, write smaller paragraphs than Iceglow?

He's less pretentious than Raistlin, I can tell you that.

only by barely