PDA

View Full Version : Howdy there fellow gamers XD

Ikanuhm
06-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Greetings companions.
I come here to introduce myself :P.
I got here searching for a chance to enter the FFXIV: ARR beta, but got amazed by the quality of this site.
It really has lots of stuff >v<. I've been a Square fan since I was a child and I looove FFVII and the KH saga.
Hope we can get along and happy gaming everyone:kaoyatta:.

Night Fury
06-27-2013, 11:17 AM
Welcome Ikanuhm!

I see you're from Mexico, whereabouts? I travelled there a couple of years ago and it was wonderful and I reaaaalllllyyy want to go back! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and that you do stay. We have a problem with great newbies dropping in and never returning, and it breaks my heart :(

Mirage
06-27-2013, 11:23 AM
I'll forgive the use of comic sans for now.

Hola, Ikanuhm!

Were in Mexico are you from?

Bierhumpen_Kukki
06-27-2013, 11:54 AM
howdy ikanuhm and welcome! :D

DanielCLFFF13
06-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi Ikanuhm Welcome :) I hope you'll enjoy your time in here :)

Pike
06-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Hello and welcome! I like your signature :D

Ikanuhm
06-27-2013, 09:14 PM
Welcome Ikanuhm!

I see you're from Mexico, whereabouts? I travelled there a couple of years ago and it was wonderful and I reaaaalllllyyy want to go back! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and that you do stay. We have a problem with great newbies dropping in and never returning, and it breaks my heart :(

Yup, I'm from Mexico City, and currently i live in the state of Tamaulipas :p.
Glad you like this country ;). Thanks for welcoming me and don't worry, I like this site so I'll stick around for a while XD.

Shorty
06-27-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi there and welcome, welcome!

Ikanuhm
06-27-2013, 09:22 PM
I'll forgive the use of comic sans for now.

Hola, Ikanuhm!

Were in Mexico are you from?

Hola :p. I'm from Mexico City, but currently live near Tampico, Tamaulipas.
Nice to meet you :D.

howdy ikanuhm and welcome! :D

Hello Bierhumpen, thanks for welcoming me ;).

Hi Ikanuhm Welcome :) I hope you'll enjoy your time in here :)
Thanks Daniel, glad to be on the ship :p.

Shorty
06-27-2013, 09:28 PM
I've merged your posts because we try to avoid double and triple-posting here when possible. :)

Ikanuhm
06-27-2013, 09:31 PM
Hello and welcome! I like your signature :D
Jejejeje, thanks Pike, you know what they say, "Anime and videogames are both sides of the same coin" :lol:.

Hi there and welcome, welcome!
Hello and thanks :D . Great to be on board :).

Mirage
07-02-2013, 08:59 PM
I kind of doubt most of the x-bros in the world care a lot about anime...

Inferno
07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Hey there Mexicano ! I have a dia de los muertos tattoo on my forearm... you see, we're already bonding

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Yup, I'm from Mexico City, and currently i live in the state of Tamaulipas :p.
Glad you like this country ;). Thanks for welcoming me and don't worry, I like this site so I'll stick around for a while XD.

My daughter's father is from/lives in Valle de Chalco and my Ex is from Hidalgo (Pachuca/Zacualtipan). I've only been to the border though....

But anywho! Hola y bienvendios! ^_^

Aulayna
07-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Hey there and welcome to EoFF :)

Stick around! Maybe play with us when ARR is out. :)

Mahad
07-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forums! You seem pretty cool, so do stick around. Enjoy yourself, and should you need anything, just ask.

Jinx
07-03-2013, 02:15 AM
omg comic sans

welcome xD

Ikanuhm
07-03-2013, 10:44 PM
I kind of doubt most of the x-bros in the world care a lot about anime...
Well, everyone has their own tastes :p, at least 90% of my friends are gamers and like anime, mangas etc XD, and most of them have a xbox :mad:.

Hey there Mexicano ! I have a dia de los muertos tattoo on my forearm... you see, we're already bonding
HAHAHAHA, I'd couldn't agree more XD. I'd love to see your tattoo. Glad the culture of my country has admirers outside xP.

My daughter's father is from/lives in Valle de Chalco and my Ex is from Hidalgo (Pachuca/Zacualtipan). I've only been to the border though....

But anywho! Hola y bienvendios! ^_^
Cool n_n. Gracias and glad to be here > v <.

Hey there and welcome to EoFF :)

Stick around! Maybe play with us when ARR is out. :)

THANKS!:D Of course I'll stick around and be sure I'll be in ARR. I'm playing the beta on ps3 and it's so friggin awesome XD.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! You seem pretty cool, so do stick around. Enjoy yourself, and should you need anything, just ask.
Thank You >w<! and be sure I'll stay here for a while :tongue:.

omg comic sans

welcome xD
Thanks! xD, but it's something wrong with comic sans? XD this is the second mention about it so i'm kinda confused XD.

Aulayna
07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
THANKS!:D Of course I'll stick around and be sure I'll be in ARR. I'm playing the beta on ps3 and it's so friggin awesome XD.

Be sure to have a read of this: http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn/150812-fat-chocobos-free-company-linkshell-thread-final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn.html :)

Hollycat
07-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Hello!

loshokiara
08-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi to everyone here! My name is Kaira and I am new to the site.

Jiro
08-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is an awesome series. I approve of your signature highly. Welcome!

Pumpkin
08-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forum. if you'd like, we currently have a newbie adoption program (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/151637-eyes-final-fantasy-guardian-force-adoption-program.html) to help you learn about the forum.

I hope you stick around and post lots :D

Rantz
08-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Ikahnum! Be welcome!