PDA

View Full Version : Gossip Girl

Night Fury
06-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Just starting a separate thread for this because I can.

I'm halfway through series 1.

So yeah, Chuck is pretty much still my favourite. I can't stand the changes in Jenny, Nate is actually turning pretty cool but I don't like him with Vanessa.

Serena and Dan's relationship pisses me off a little bit. But then I suppose they're 'supposed' to be teenagers so maybe it's because I'm older than them and I'm like "OMG SO ANNOYING!"

...I'm warming up to Blair.

Let's discuss GG!

You know you love me! xoxo

Jinx
06-27-2013, 12:39 PM
WE'RE SO IN LOVE

THIS IS GOING TO LAST FOREVER, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLY 17!

I want to do Nate.

Aulayna
06-27-2013, 01:08 PM
Blair's awesome. She's a complete bitch and not much else for the most part of season 1 but becomes a really interesting character from mid season 2 onward. Still remains a bitch... but an awesome one!

Jinx
06-27-2013, 01:09 PM
I really connected with Blair in some ways. Her bulimia episode. ;-;

I saw that right around the time that my eating disorder started, and it made me so sad. I always loved Blair after that.

Shauna
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Jenny never gets better. Enjoy.

supernaps
06-27-2013, 08:29 PM
I really connected with Blair in some ways. Her bulimia episode. ;-;

Oh right, Blair had bulimia in one episode, it's been years since I watched S1. You gotta love (not) how they treat delicate subjects like this, lasts a couple episodes and then poof, like it never happened.

In other news, Blair runs this show since S1, srsly, her one liners are epic.

Pumpkin
06-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Blair is my favorite. She develops really well as the show goes on. So does Chuck. He also looks much much better by the end of it. Well, the only season I haven't seen is the last one but I know what happens anyway.

Seriously Blair is in my opinion the prettiest girl ever and I wish I looked like her.

Some of the Georgina plots are the dumbest in the show.

Night Fury
06-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Aye, just watched the first Georgina saga. I love Chuck even more though. Seriously omg. ;_; WHY DO I LIKE HIM SO MUCH? HE ALMOST RAPED JENNY BUT I STILL LOVE HIM.

Shauna
06-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Georgina Sparks is always an awful addition. They keep bringing her back and nobody wants it. Nobody. It was freaking weird to watch Buffy after having seen GG and see Georgina Sparks being annoying as a different character.

xoxo

Pumpkin
06-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Chuck has that bad boy who slowly changes his ways for the right girl thing going on for him that some women just naturally go for.

Aulayna
06-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Yeah Georgina shows up and I'm like hey look it's Dawn... and she's still smurfing annoying

Jinx
06-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah Georgina shows up and I'm like hey look it's Dawn... and she's still smurfing annoying

And she has yellow teeth.

Sephex
06-28-2013, 03:28 AM
Man, I misread this thread as Gilmore Girls and I had this great joke about how the mother and daughter should free style rap battle each other. They would kill it much like Mystikal's verse in "Make em say uhhhhnnn," with the No Limit Soldiers and all that jazz.

Laddy
06-28-2013, 05:00 AM
I have a penis.

Shauna
06-28-2013, 09:30 AM
One thing I will never understand is how any of these people can even be termed "friends". They go out of their way to ruin each others lives, yet the keep coming together and hanging out.

Pumpkin
06-28-2013, 12:55 PM
You know what bugged me? Jenny from episode 1 to post Jenny makeover :stare:

Just wanted to slap the attitude right out of her.