PDA

View Full Version : Another New Member Appears

Sarisa
06-28-2013, 12:54 AM
Hi everyone. I'm not really sure what I should put in an intro, so nice to meet all of you! Final Fantasy X is my favorite game in the series, but as you'll soon see I've played lots.

I've finished: 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, and Tactics Advanced.

I'm really close to finishing Tactics for PSX and FF8 (I'm on the last disc).

I also own 6, Dirge of Cerberus, 13-2, Chocobo's Dungeon 2, and the Final Fantasy Legend 2 if you want to count that.

As far as movies go I have Legend of the Crystals, the Spirits Within, Unlimited, and Advent Children Complete.

I look forward to becoming an active member of this site. :D

Pike
06-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Hello and welcome! You have fantastic taste in Final Fantasies because FFX is the best one (and don't let anyone tell you different!)

I definitely hope you stick around and post lots :)

Raistlin
06-28-2013, 02:12 AM
FFX :barf:

Just kidding! (sort of)

Welcome to EoFF. The lack of FFVII is a bit surprising, but you've played or own all the other major games. FFVI and FFIX are especially popular here (though my personal favorite is FFT).

Sarisa
06-28-2013, 03:10 AM
FFX :barf:

Just kidding! (sort of)

Welcome to EoFF. The lack of FFVII is a bit surprising, but you've played or own all the other major games. FFVI and FFIX are especially popular here (though my personal favorite is FFT).

I knew the VII thing was going to come up. I own the rulebook and the first disc (which I've completed) but not the rest of it. It was too expensive for me to buy all at once, so I thought it would be easier for me to buy one disc at a time...but I never did end up purchasing the other two. Hopefully I'll complete it one of these days.

It's a shame you don't like X, but I do agree with you on Tactics. I'd currently rate it as my second favorite, but I want to complete it before I make a final judgement.

Shorty
06-28-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi there, new person! Welcome to our forums! :love:

Pheesh
06-28-2013, 03:46 AM
FFX is my favourite as well, you're a good sort!

Hope you stick around the forums and possibly even come into our irc channel for a chat :D

DanielCLFFF13
06-28-2013, 05:29 AM
Hey Sarisa welcome :) Enjoy your stay :)

Hollycat
06-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Howdy Ho neighbor!

ThornQueen
06-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Allo deary.

FFX is in my top... whatever it is at this point. I love it to bits and pieces! Welcome to the forums, I'm new as well. :3

Jinx
06-29-2013, 11:36 PM
Your name makes me think of Sriracha.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, now I'm hungry.

Mahad
06-30-2013, 07:37 AM
You're an awesome FF fan, that's quite a list of game you've gone through. FFX is good, not my favorite, but good. & FFT is just one of the best and one of my top favorites. Stick around, you won't regret it, and have fun ( :

noxious.sunshine
06-30-2013, 09:05 AM
You'll be gone in a week.

weekling.

(don't listen to me, though. I'm a troll and an a-hole)

WELCOME!

Sarisa
06-30-2013, 10:36 PM
You're an awesome FF fan, that's quite a list of game you've gone through. FFX is good, not my favorite, but good. & FFT is just one of the best and one of my top favorites. Stick around, you won't regret it, and have fun ( :

Your avatar :eek:.....I literally have that exact same avatar on a different site. It's really weird seeing someone else have it. But I guess that means we both like Guardian Eatos. :jess:

You'll be gone in a week.

weekling.

(don't listen to me, though. I'm a troll and an a-hole)

WELCOME!

As if you could get rid of me that easily. :roll2

noxious.sunshine
06-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Mwahahahaha

Mirage
07-01-2013, 11:28 PM
I can think of one EoFF member who might have a bone to pick with your choice of username.
hi, btw!

Aulayna
07-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Hey there Sarisa. FFX is a great game, don't let any of these uncultured ruffians tell you otherwise!

Hope you stick around and post some more. :)