PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Cosa Nostra

Shorty
06-28-2013, 05:03 AM
Who would run the EoFF Mafia Family? Who would be all of the subservient underbosses and cronies and members and miscellaneous ranks? Let's put some names to titles (http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Ranks,_Titles_and_Positions_In_The_Mafia) and come up with a reputable mafiosi for our forums. Feel free to add any additional ranks in.

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F0U/ZIFV/FHEJ137A/F0UZIFVFHEJ137A.LARGE.jpg

Who would be the Boss/Don?
Who would be the Underboss?
Who would be the Consiglieri?
Who would be the Caporegimes?
Who would be the Soldati?
Who would be the Associates?
Who would be the moneymaker/cash handler?
Who would be the federal agents looking to take down the family?
Who would be the members who would never go against the family?
Who would be the singing canaries who buckle under pressure?
Who would run the business front and what would it be?
Who would be the crazy mob wives and what freakouts would they have?

Different families are welcome to emerge and are encouraged to fight over the sole title of #1 EoFF Mafia Family. Or you can all be a bunch of ninnies who play nice and get along together like a 1950's suburban family posing for a Campbell's soup commercial.

Come up with your family last names if you like. Hell, come up with an entire mafia persona and nickname. Tell us what your specialty is and what you're good for.

Ready, go!

Hollycat
06-28-2013, 05:08 AM
I'd probably be something lame like an accountant or the guy who decorates the Villa.

Agent Proto
06-28-2013, 05:21 AM
Del Murder has to be the Don of this mafia family, no doubt.

Shorty
06-28-2013, 05:22 AM
No doubt. But what about other bosses of other families...?

Raistlin
06-28-2013, 05:29 AM
I would be a consigliere that Don Murder turns to when he wants to screw with the other families or members of his own family (or both). He'd have another consigliere to give him actual advice on important things.

Hollycat
06-28-2013, 05:34 AM
I think it's obvious that Peegee would be the Don's daughter.

theundeadhero
06-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Man, I really like some soup.

Psychotic
06-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Del Murder would actually be the figurehead who everyone thinks runs the family, when really he's just the poster boy who has no actual power. His true boss is actually Yamaneko, who pulls the strings behind the scenes. What, you thought Yams left EoFF years ago? Haha. Cute.

Pheesh
06-28-2013, 10:49 AM
I actually have relatives in Sicily that were mafia apparently, but I don't really have that 'organised crime' persona. I could totally say some menacing shit in Italian though.

Loony BoB
06-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Psychotic would be the nutter that the Don can't control. Where does he fit into things? I agree that Del Murder would be the Don. I'd be the good cop trying to take them down and failing constantly because of all the corrupt cops and judges surrounding me. Damn that Murder.

Chemical
06-28-2013, 03:03 PM
Boss = Cid
Underboss = Shlup
Consigliere = BoB
Capo = Cid's Knights
Soldiers = Staff
Associates = Everyone else

Police trying to shut it down? Anyone banned, ever.

noxious.sunshine
06-28-2013, 06:02 PM
I'd be the crazy Mob Wife, but I'd most def be involved in everything my husband does.... He wouldn't have a choice.