PDA

View Full Version : Your latest food cravings, and what they evoke

Mahad
06-28-2013, 06:54 AM
pretty self-explanatory. I wanted nachos earlier today, after having eaten almost only breakfast and then nothing else. It would have made my day, such a simple pleasure, but nooo stuck having work to do and so my day only went downhill from there.

I also missed out on the Spain vs Italy game but that's not the point here.

What do your food cravings make you think of or remind you of? you know, besides the food. Winning the lottery? Acing a test? A relaxing afternoon?

edit: oops, wrong area for this thread...

Shorty
06-28-2013, 07:22 AM
It's cool, I'm moving it. :)

I crave chimichangas all the smurfing time. They make me think of my favorite little Mexican place in the world in San Mateo, CA where I went so often that the owner treated me like a queen and literally begged my mother to not take me away when we went there one last time before I moved. Other than that, they make me think of late night trips to Safeway (down the street), how the streetlamps looked at night and taking every EoFFer who visited me there to eat.

noxious.sunshine
06-29-2013, 06:29 AM
STOP TALKING ABOUT AZ SARAH.

Anywho.

I had my dad's spaghetti today. And it was actually made by him. And um.. He's doing worse than he was when I left. He tries to hide it, but I can tell. He's gotten more forgetful and more easily aggravated over simple things and in an extremely large amount of more pain than he was 3 months ago. I don't know how many more times I'll get to have it, so the few times I do, I make my mom freeze the rest of the sauce for me so I can take it home. And even then I ration it out like I'm on Survivor or something.