PDA

View Full Version : #eoff Chatroom - Be in it to win a game at the end of the year!

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Wanna win a game? Like chatting? Well, out of my own generosity, I'll be giving away a GB£40/US$60 game at the end of this year. How to get a chance of winning? Get into the chatroom (http://home.eyesonff.com/chat.html) and get chatting! If you more than 500 lines on the monthly chatstats (http://www.eyesonff.com/chat/stats/eoff.html) during a calendar month. Since this is my own personal giveaway, I may adjust the rules slightly in the name of fairness. For now, the rules are...

1. If you don't get 500 lines because you've been using all kinds of nicknames, that's your own fault.
2. If you get permanently banned, you're out of the contest.
3. If you are me, then you're not allowed to win. Sigh. :(
4. For every calendar month you get 500 lines or more to your name, you get another entry into the contest, so if you chat over 500 lines for every month, that'll increase your odds of winning twelve times over.
5. Yes, I have retrospectively counted old lines from previous months.
6. If I feel you're cheating by spamming, I may remove you from the contest for that month. In fact, let's just say I can disqualify anyone for any reason of my choosing. It's my money, I'll dictate my own terms. :p
7. If I lose my job or something equally major impacts my finances/health, the contest may not go ahead. But for now, let's kind of assume I don't get struck by lightning.

For those of you new to #eoff, I suggest you hope into it and get chatting!

CURRENT ENTRANTS

Araciel
The Man
shion
Melissaur
Jen
kotora
Tifa's Boobs
Sakura
@Rantzien
skt
Nicolas
Jowy
@Shorty
@o_O
Parker
{^MooN^}
NeoCracker
+Locky
@foa
Happy Noodle Boy
Spooniest
balzac
@Roogle
Mirage
Proto
Beowulf
Jiro
@Freya
Shauna
Futan
sharkythesharkdogg
WildRaubtier
Thecloudyday89
Fujiko
VampireCrono
Aexoden
Gogolian
@Goldenboko
Raebus
Formy
demondude
Kalilung
@Pike
rubah
tavaryn
TSoL
Lone Wolf Leonhart

Araciel
shion
Tifa's Boobs
Jen
@foa
@Rantzien
Denmark
+Locky
kotora
@Shorty
skt
Jowy
Nicolas
Happy Noodle Boy
Parker
Melissaur
Proto
Værn
Beowulf
sharkythesharkdogg
Cim
The Man
Shauna
@Freya
WildRaubtier
@o_O
Mirage
VampireCrono
Chemical
Yar
NeoCracker
@Roogle

Denmark
Nicolas
Parker
Jen
Tifa's Boobs
Happy Noodle Boy
@foa
kotora
@Shorty
Araciel
shion
@Rantzien
Azar
Jiro
VampireCrono
Jowy
+Locky
WildRaubtier
The Man
Foob
Cim
Teek
Proto
Mirage
sharkythesharkdogg
Shauna
Pitye
@o_O
Mikztsu

Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Nicolas
kotora
@Shorty
shion
Parker
@Rantzien
@foa
WildRaubtier
Jowy
+Locky
Azar
@Freya
Tifa's Boobs
@o_O
Lawr
Jen
Fujiko
Denmark
Yerushalmi
NeoCracker
Mirage
VampireCrono
Teek
Aexoden
sharkythesharkdogg
blackmage_nuke
The Man
Shauna

kotora
Tifa's Boobs
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Nicolas
@Rantzien
Lost Number
Mirage
+Locky
shion
@Shorty
Jowy
@o_O
balzac
Parker
Yerushalmi
Lawr
@foa
@Freya
Shauna
WildRaubtier
NeoCracker
@Roogle
Azar
Tasura
VampireCrono
nirojan
Fujiko
demondude
Cim
Denmark
The Man
DarkCloud-bot
@Psychotic

Nicolas
Happy Noodle Boy
shion
kotora
+Locky
@Rantzien
Mirage
WildRaubtier
Jiro
Lost Number
NeoCracker
@o_O
Parker
noxioussunshine
Tasura
Tifa's Boobs
Yerushalmi
Shauna
nirojan
Azar
@Shorty
balzac
@Freya
Lawr
Denmark
Fujiko
VampireCrono
Proto
Jowy
@foa
Sephex

Nicolas
shion
noxioussunshine
Formalhaut
@Rantzien
KaiserDragon
Tifa's Boobs
Denmark
@Pike
skt
@Shorty
Parker
Jiro
@o_O
Mirage
Shauna
@Freya
Happy Noodle Boy
Tasura
Yerushalmi
+Locky
WildRaubtier
Aexoden
Fujiko
Yar
@foa
Araciel
NeoCracker
kotora
Cim
tavaryn
Chemical
LocoColt04
+Faris
demondude
+Raistlin
Proto
Endless
DarkCloud-bot
sharkythesharkdogg
balzac
Lost Number
@Roogle
Sephex
Tigmafuzz
paperstar
Jowy
Værn
Beowulf
Mr. Shauna
The Man
Azar
@Psychotic

Formalhaut
Nicolas
Parker
@Rantzien
Mirage
Fujiko
noxioussunshine
@o_O
Jiro
@Pike
Tifa's Boobs
Aexoden
@Shorty
kotora
Tasura
Shauna
WildRaubtier
Endless
@Freya
@foa
+Locky
tavaryn
shion
Cim
Yar
Araciel
Happy Noodle Boy
demondude
Proto
Denmark
Beowulf
Lost Number
DarkClement
@MisterAdequate
Sephex
KentaRawr

Good luck to everyone involved, enjoy chatting, be friendly to each other and have a good time! :)

Jinx
07-01-2013, 01:45 AM
If we win, can we just have the cash?

Pheesh
07-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Locky and I have both been in it every month so far, fingers crossed!

Nicolas
07-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Wouldn't it just be easier to set up arena fights?

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 01:51 AM
No, because I'm a jerk.

Also, Jiro's pointed out that you can't get a game for that kind of cash in Aussie. In that case, I'll happily help you buy a used game. Or a mobile game, or something. Seriously, if games cost more than £40 then that's just another reason to get the hell out of Australia.

escobert
07-01-2013, 01:52 AM
This sounds like some evil government plot to get us into the chat and SPY ON US! EOFF WORKS FOR THE NSA!

Jinx
07-01-2013, 01:53 AM
...what about paying for a few months of ARR, and maybe a vanity item or two? As long as it's going to gaming?

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 01:54 AM
I'll consider it... ask me at the end of the year, if you win! xD

Nicolas
07-01-2013, 01:56 AM
You know, it's ONLY 6 more months till then. It's not like ANYTHING can change. >.>

Denmark
07-01-2013, 02:00 AM
win it to in it

Sephex
07-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Well, my drunken ranting in #eoff has finally paid off!

Formalhaut
07-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Well I'm not going to win this one :p

Pumpkin
07-01-2013, 03:06 AM
:excited:

Shorty
07-01-2013, 03:38 AM
...what about paying for a few months of ARR, and maybe a vanity item or two? As long as it's going to gaming?

You will get nothing and like it.

Jiro
07-01-2013, 03:55 AM
No, because I'm a jerk.

Also, Jiro's pointed out that you can't get a game for that kind of cash in Aussie. In that case, I'll happily help you buy a used game. Or a mobile game, or something. Seriously, if games cost more than £40 then that's just another reason to get the hell out of Australia.

Still waiting for the industry to stop being gigantic :bou::bou::bou::bou:s and price us appropriately. At least it's no longer $110 brand new, and shrunk back to ~$100

Shauna
07-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Bribery, eh?

Freya
07-01-2013, 08:55 AM
hey sweet I chat a lot (didn't realize)

LocoColt04
07-01-2013, 09:40 AM
I almost died when I saw this:

50 LocoColt04 245 "Like wild pooflowers, skipping across the meadows."

What a great random quote.

Pike
07-01-2013, 10:20 AM

:( Guess I don't have a chance here xD

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 11:16 AM

:( Guess I don't have a chance here xD
Psh, you could still end up with seven entries, Pike!

comma
07-01-2013, 01:10 PM
At the risk of being ejected from the contest: Counting previous months is not fair and only serves to prevent new people from joining the conversation. Why should I bother participating when I'd have at most half the odds as anyone else?

Jinx
07-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Because if you're going to chat, you shouldn't need an incentive, and just do it to enjoy chatting with others.

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 02:53 PM
At the risk of being ejected from the contest: Counting previous months is not fair and only serves to prevent new people from joining the conversation. Why should I bother participating when I'd have at most half the odds as anyone else?
When playing the national lottery, some people spend their own hard earned money for a chance to win. Some buy ten tickets, some buy one. It's not your fault you haven't been in chat earlier, no, but that's my way of rewarding those who have been around. As for yourself, you can either have six names in the hat by the end of the year, or none. I can only guess at which would give you the better chance of winning.

Last I checked, this is a generous offer that rewards little effort and you're not being charged a penny. There's that saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth, I'd say this applies.

Sephex
07-01-2013, 02:55 PM

I don't know. Don't participate then?

Jinx
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Look at it this way: the possibility of having a good time and making some new friends should be reward enough. And hey, you might just get a monetary reward as well.

I mean, only one person can win as is. It'd be like Shorty winning, and me complaining because I spent all this time talking to my friends and not.gettinga gift for it.

And I happen.to think BoB doing this with his own money is really generous, and I appreciate the gesture, and that he's willing to use his own money just to get people to be involved in something he loves. I just like heckling him, hence me asking if I can just have the cash.

Pumpkin
07-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Yes, thank you for your generosity BoB :D.

I'm happy because I probably get my name in the hat for that month within a week.

Still need a life :(.

Shauna
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
I only care about winning and nothing else. :argh: I will become a moderator and ban everyone so I can win.

Denmark
07-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I think that counts as cheating, Shauna.

Rantz
07-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Oh my! I suddenly tremble with every chat line I type. :excited:

WildRaubtier
07-01-2013, 05:22 PM
What about me, aren't I still permabanned from chat like 4 times over or something?

haha jk I see my name in all those months, f u

Nicolas
07-01-2013, 05:37 PM
What about me, aren't I still permabanned from chat like 4 times over or something?

There's always the hope, buddy.

Shauna
07-01-2013, 06:09 PM
I think that counts as cheating, Shauna.

*bans denmark*

Psychotic
07-01-2013, 06:11 PM
So I scraped in for May? HOT DAMN.

WildRaubtier
07-01-2013, 06:16 PM

There's always the hope, buddy.

Let the anger go, moonchild.

Sarisa
07-01-2013, 07:01 PM
If we win do we get to pick a game within the budget or is the game something of your choosing?

CimminyCricket
07-01-2013, 08:16 PM
tl;dr

I'm really disappointed that entrants aren't in alphabetical order. It looks like you didn't bother to put them into Excel and if you did you certainly didn't use the alphabetize tool. Also, no clue I had 500 lines in three different months.

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 08:27 PM
If we win do we get to pick a game within the budget or is the game something of your choosing?
Of the winner's choosing.

tl;dr

I'm really disappointed that entrants aren't in alphabetical order. It looks like you didn't bother to put them into Excel and if you did you certainly didn't use the alphabetize tool. Also, no clue I had 500 lines in three different months.
It might look that way, but I assure you they are all in Excel. Alphabet means nothing when you have linecounts. Numbers > Letters.

CimminyCricket
07-01-2013, 08:43 PM
When everyone has to have 500 lines anyway: Numbers < Letters.

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

Shorty
07-01-2013, 09:39 PM
You nerds now have no excuse to not utilize the OOC thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/144976-ooc-thread-poorly-made-tacos.html) since you're all oh-so very active in chat. :colbert:

CimminyCricket
07-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Posted because Numbers < Letters. :colbert:

{^MooN^}
Aexoden
Araciel
balzac
Beowulf
demondude
foa
Formy
Freya
Fujiko
Futan
Gogolian
Goldenboko
Happy Noodle Boy
Jen
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
kotora
Locky
Lone Wolf Leonhart
Melissaur
Mirage
NeoCracker
o_O
Pike
Rantzien
Roogle
Shorty

Araciel
Beowulf
Chemical
Cim
Denmark
foa
Freya
Happy Noodle Boy
Jen
Jowy
kotora
Locky
Melissaur
Mirage
NeoCracker
Nicolas
o_O
Parker
Proto
Rantzien
Roogle
sharkythesharkdogg
Shauna
shion
Shorty
skt
The Man
Tifa's Boobs
Værn
VampireCrono
WildRaubtier
Yar

Araciel
Azar
Cim
Denmark
foa
Foob
Happy Noodle Boy
Jen
Jiro
Jowy
kotora
Locky
Mikztsu
Mirage
Nicolas
o_O
Parker
Pitye
Proto
Rantzien
sharkythesharkdogg
Shauna
shion
Shorty
Teek
The Man
Tifa's Boobs
VampireCrono
WildRaubtier
Yar

Aexoden
Azar
blackmage_nuke
Denmark
foa
Freya
Fujiko
Happy Noodle Boy
Jen
Jiro
Jowy
kotora
Lawr
Locky
Mirage
NeoCracker
Nicolas
o_O
Parker
Rantzien
sharkythesharkdogg
shion
Shorty
Teek
The Man
Tifa's Boobs
VampireCrono
WildRaubtier
Yar
Yerushalmi

Azar
balzac
demondude
foa
Freya
Fujiko
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Jowy
kotora
Lawr
Locky
Lost Number
Mirage
NeoCracker
Nicolas
nirojan
o_O
Parker
Rantzien
Roogle
Shauna
shion
Shorty
Tasura
Tifa's Boobs
VampireCrono
WildRaubtier
Yar
Yerushalmi

Azar
balzac
Denmark
Freya
Fujiko
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Jowy
kotora
Lawr
Locky
Lost Number
Mirage
NeoCracker
Nicolas
nirojan
noxioussunshine
o_O
Parker
Proto
Rantzien
Shauna
shion
Shorty
Tasura
Tifa's Boobs
VampireCrono
WildRaubtier
Yar
Yerushalmi

Shorty
07-01-2013, 10:20 PM
ahahahaha you nerd xD

Denmark
07-01-2013, 10:22 PM
numbers are important because then you get to see who the biggest nerd was in the month

but that's not even organized truly alphabetically cause you have those chat ops with their @ signs

silly cimmy

CimminyCricket
07-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Fixed because Denmark :doublecolbert:

Mirage
07-01-2013, 11:24 PM
hey guys guess who's got an entry for every single month

dandy da oak
07-02-2013, 04:32 AM
You also have duplicates, Cim. Bad luck! Chat sounds fun, maybe I should visit to win stuff!

Shorty
07-02-2013, 04:35 AM
You ought to, dandy!

comma
07-02-2013, 05:01 AM
At the risk of being ejected from the contest: Counting previous months is not fair and only serves to prevent new people from joining the conversation. Why should I bother participating when I'd have at most half the odds as anyone else?Last I checked, this is a generous offer that rewards little effort and you're not being charged a penny. There's that saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth, I'd say this applies.I'm not questioning your generosity. But it seems to me the point of this is to give people an incentive to be active. As someone who is only posting here in earnest for the first time, I'm just saying that the way the "contest" is set up, it's not going to convince me to start chatting. If everyone were given an equal shot starting now, I absolutely would join the chat. I was resolved to do it until I got to the part where you said the past six months count.

Just a little feedback is all; I agree with your right to manage your thing however you want.

Pheesh
07-02-2013, 05:20 AM
If you're only going to join chat to win money, and not to actually chat with any of us and make new friends then maybe chat isn't for you anyway :)

comma
07-02-2013, 05:27 AM
I was entirely ready to join the chat for the money and stay for the friends. Now I don't know about either.

Nicolas
07-02-2013, 05:30 AM
At the risk of being ejected from the contest: Counting previous months is not fair and only serves to prevent new people from joining the conversation. Why should I bother participating when I'd have at most half the odds as anyone else?Last I checked, this is a generous offer that rewards little effort and you're not being charged a penny. There's that saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth, I'd say this applies.I'm not questioning your generosity. But it seems to me the point of this is to give people an incentive to be active. As someone who is only posting here in earnest for the first time, I'm just saying that the way the "contest" is set up, it's not going to convince me to start chatting. If everyone were given an equal shot starting now, I absolutely would join the chat. I was resolved to do it until I got to the part where you said the past six months count.

Just a little feedback is all; I agree with your right to manage your thing however you want.

The problem with that logic is that you need incentive to join the chat. Without the incentive of "starting fairly", you wouldn't join. It makes sense to give a reward, or chance at one, to those who chat regularly and expect nothing.

You choose to go to chat. You choose to be active. You choose to get to know the folks there. It's completely up to you and something like a video game shouldn't really influence you.

This whole idea seems to be a way to introduce new people to chat with a slight incentive to socialize. It's not like you can babble randomly and waste lines in chat without being disqualified. And, if you look at your odds, it really won't make that much of a difference when the year is up, especially if the numbers grow again.

Honestly, chat does need a few more active members. As great a place as it is, the activity is down as of late. Chalk it up to vacations, work, and whatnot. The people that frequent are great, if not a little strange, but you'll find plenty of the ones that are activity on the Forums to be the active ones in chat. I would highly recommend getting to know them as they are good people.

[/rant]

Tasura
07-02-2013, 05:39 AM
Tell you what BoBo, if I win, you can steam gift me FM2013 =P.

Pheesh
07-02-2013, 05:56 AM
I was entirely ready to join the chat for the money and stay for the friends. Now I don't know about either.

Fair enough, but to me I feel like it's your loss, socially and monetarily.

CimminyCricket
07-02-2013, 06:01 AM
More friends for me!

Formalhaut
07-02-2013, 04:37 PM
I know I'm not really got a hope in hell in winning, but I'll take part anyway. Besides, as I learned yesterday in #tot, chat is ridiculously fun. I think I spent 6 hours in there. :p

Shauna
07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
chat is ridiculously fun.

Took you long enough to realise this. :p

Denmark
07-02-2013, 04:46 PM
fuck tot

technically no one has a good chance of winning anyway. right now the max chance of winning is 6/203, which is about 3%. you should just come to chat to come to chat! it's free and it's fun.

Shauna
07-02-2013, 04:55 PM
I am sad at those odds. :( *leaves chat forever*

But seriously, there's no reason not to throw your lot in. What is the worst that's going to happen if you join chat? You don't win? There are a hell of a lot of chatters who have been chatting for 6 months who that's going to apply to, myself included. The winner could be some nerd who shows up in December posts exactly 500 lines and leaves forever. Not fair on the rest of us? Maybe. But that's they way this sort of thing works, we've all accepted this possibility.
Is chatting to us such an abhorrent idea that the only way you'll pop into the chatroom is if there's a cash prize? Is the notion of losing so bad that you won't give chat a chance at this point? It's just a game. You'll play that for what, 12 hours? The community, which you can get into if you give it a chance, will last much longer than that. :p

Just a question: What happens if the person picked does not redeem their prize? Will it just lead to another drawing? :3

Formalhaut
07-02-2013, 05:12 PM
chat is ridiculously fun.

Took you long enough to realise this. :p

I'm a changed man, Shauna. A changed man.

Shorty
07-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Just come in and chat and stop worrying about the prize, nerds!

CimminyCricket
07-02-2013, 05:42 PM
You've said nerds at least three times on this page alone. What are you hiding?

Sephex
07-02-2013, 05:55 PM

She's just excited about candy.

Denmark
07-02-2013, 05:59 PM

only 3? she's slacking

Shorty
07-02-2013, 06:00 PM
You probably have different page numbers than I do.

Also, I apologize for nothing.

Denmark
07-02-2013, 06:03 PM
it was only 2 in the whole thread actually. nerds.

Jinx
07-02-2013, 06:04 PM
People who only come into chat for a monetary prize are just like the people who posted for two weeks on the forum to win a poster then disappeared.

Pike
07-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Someone buy me a laptop that actually works and I'll start going to chat again

Denmark
07-02-2013, 06:11 PM
buy it yourself, clearly none of us have money if we're all obsessing over potentially getting $60 from a contest

Pike
07-02-2013, 06:12 PM
buy it yourself, clearly none of us have money if we're all obsessing over potentially getting $60 from a contest

you don't get it, I'm obsessing over potentially getting $60 too

(actually I don't care about the $60 but I do care about the game)

WildRaubtier
07-03-2013, 02:44 AM
People who only come into chat for a monetary prize are just like the people who posted for two weeks on the forum to win a poster then disappeared.
TB wants a new Weimar yall

Nicolas
07-03-2013, 03:53 AM
Well, we all know the reason we stay in there is because of parker anyway. also, srsly get a laptop, pike. ;o or just settle for a chromebook or summin'.

Pike
07-03-2013, 10:46 AM
also, srsly get a laptop, pike. ;o or just settle for a chromebook or summin'.

Maybe someday when I have money :monster:

Jowy
07-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Well, we all know the reason we stay in there is because of parker anyway. also, srsly get a laptop, pike. ;o or just settle for a chromebook or summin'.

notice how my chat activity has dropped since they banned cookie and innes. camaraderie breeds activity.

Loony BoB
07-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Wait Pike are you saying that you - PC Gamer Guru - do not have a PC?

Pike
07-03-2013, 11:34 AM
I have a very, very nice desktop PC.

If I were to chat on it I'd never chat because I'm almost always fullscreen in a game of some sort. Like seriously, you guys would never see me.

I chat by setting a laptop up next to my main PC and running chat on that so I don't forget it's there. Unfortunately my laptop has all but kicked the bucket.

And don't suggest getting a second monitor. As tempting as that is I need the laptop for other reasons as well so I'm best saving the money up for that. :tongue:

I can go into chat now on my main PC if you really want me to but I will do nothing but idle and it's really not worth it. xD

Loony BoB
07-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Well, you browse EoFF sometimes, so there's always those little opportunities. :D Also if you have an Android phone then you can get AndChat which is pretty good.

Pike
07-03-2013, 12:20 PM
I don't have a smartphone :cry: I know I'm like three years behind the times or whatever

Aulayna
07-03-2013, 12:33 PM
My name in #eoff is actually Loony BoB. So I've won this contests hands down. Sorry guys.

Loony BoB
07-03-2013, 12:39 PM
My name in #eoff is actually Loony BoB. So I've won this contests hands down. Sorry guys.
Loony BoB isn't listed on any of the months so far.

(:()

Nicolas
07-03-2013, 03:56 PM

notice how my chat activity has dropped since they banned cookie and innes. camaraderie breeds activity.

it really does. also, it comes to no surprise that activity did drop without innes and cookie since they basically talked all day long to each other.

Pike, chromebooks be cheap. Or maybe a tablet. Or a sec- oh. ;p I'm sure you'll find a way to get tangled in with chat again.

Loony BoB
07-03-2013, 03:58 PM

it really does. also, it comes to no surprise that activity did drop without innes and cookie since they basically talked all day long to each other.

Pike, chromebooks be cheap. Or maybe a tablet. Or a sec- oh. ;p I'm sure you'll find a way to get tangled in with chat again.
Fun fact: If anything, activity increased after Cookie & Innes were banned. I kept track of it at the time. :p

Nicolas
07-03-2013, 04:02 PM

Fun fact: If anything, activity increased after Cookie & Innes were banned. I kept track of it at the time. :p

For the sake of a quote pyramid, amongst a few members, yes. But it is a bit disheartening when you come into hours of dead chat versus seeing Cookie and Innes bro it up on their own. ;p

Jinx
07-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Except it's not, because Cookie and Innes were rude and insulted several people in chat frequently, and a lot of times the attacks were unwarranted. Activity is good, but having nice and/or funny members (who are funny without having to insult people all of the time) is so much better.

Quality over quantity, in my opinion.

Denmark
07-03-2013, 04:48 PM
quantity over quality would be bring back cookie and innes

*snipsnip* paggro bs

Jinx
07-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Well then I guess Cookie and Innes never called you ugly, fat, or stupid. High quality, for sure.

EDIT: I misread your post. I thought you said Cookie and Innes were quality.

Denmark
07-03-2013, 05:25 PM
nah, they're jerks

Loony BoB
07-03-2013, 09:18 PM
They're also members of these forums. Don't flame other members. Keep mind of that when posting. Let's get back on topic or I'll start deleting posts.

Jinx
07-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Daniel Towns, you get back on topic or I will delete you. :sass:

Pike
07-05-2013, 01:08 AM
So does Huxley automatically get a videogame for showing up in chat for the first time in his entire EoFF career?

Shorty
07-05-2013, 01:15 AM
In favor!

Jinx
07-05-2013, 01:38 AM
I think I peed myself a little when he showed up in chat.

I don't know if it was a good pee or a bad pee.

Loony BoB
07-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Sure, Pike! In fact, you should give him that game right away. ;)

Pike
07-05-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm not rich like you BoB :colbert: EoFF is a plutocracy remember? The admins have got all the wealth here :cry:

Loony BoB
07-29-2013, 11:03 AM
July is nearly over, folks, and the chatroom has been buzzing. 52 people currently have at least 500 lines on the last 30 days of chatstats, although with a couple of days to go there's still time for those with below 500 lines to get sorted.

Get chatting! :D

Jinx
07-29-2013, 11:24 AM
DID I WIN DID I WIN

Formalhaut
07-29-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm rather surprised that I chatted so much in my first full month of #chatting. :p

Shauna
07-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Why do you keep saying #chat. It's #eoff. I've put up with this nonsense for long enough! :argh:

Denmark
07-29-2013, 10:07 PM
it's very easy to get 500 lines in a month if you come in chat every day. just say hi to people 17 times a day and you're golden

also yeah it's "chat" or "IRC" or "#eoff" and not "IRC chat"

Pumpkin
07-29-2013, 10:16 PM
it's very easy to get 500 lines in a month if you come in chat every day. just say hi to people 17 times a day and you're golden

So like I do :erm:

Formalhaut
07-29-2013, 10:39 PM

If the fact that I refer to it as #chat is the only annoyance to you two, then I think I can cope. :p

Pheesh
07-30-2013, 12:01 AM
#chatswag #irc4lyf #dowhatIwant #yoloeoff

Jiro
07-30-2013, 04:50 AM
IRC chat is annoying because you're actually saying Internet Relay Chat chat. Department of Redundancy Dept.

CimminyCricket
07-30-2013, 05:59 AM
atm machine

Jiro
07-30-2013, 06:00 AM
pin number

CimminyCricket
07-30-2013, 06:02 AM
CAC Card

Pumpkin
07-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Rest in RIP

RIP in peace

Denmark
07-30-2013, 07:02 AM
DWI while intoxicated

Loony BoB
07-30-2013, 12:10 PM
RAS syndrome

Shauna
07-30-2013, 02:04 PM
RPG Game

Pumpkin
07-30-2013, 02:04 PM
RPG Game

RPG games are the best whatchoo talkin bout

Pheesh
07-31-2013, 12:04 AM
OCD disorder

Jinx
07-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Don't call it that.

CimminyCricket
07-31-2013, 12:43 AM
OCD disorder

Don't call it that.

Yeah, seriously.

It's CDO.

The letters are in alphabetic order.

As they should be.

Jinx
07-31-2013, 12:53 AM
s78adWHXQ8U

CimminyCricket
07-31-2013, 01:14 AM
I feel like I ruined a hilarious joke.

Loony BoB
09-23-2013, 07:20 PM
You're all slacking this month! Be in it to win it!

CimminyCricket
09-24-2013, 12:22 AM
That's what she said.

noxious.sunshine
09-28-2013, 09:53 PM
What the eff is GB? GameBoy?

Hollycat
09-28-2013, 09:56 PM
GirlyBongs

noxious.sunshine
09-28-2013, 10:15 PM
GirlyBongs...

BoB there better be something good packed in that bong .

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-01-2013, 06:47 PM
I imagine I would have done this more if I wasn't absent half the year :p

Any idea that gets more people in chat sounds good to me!

Shauna
12-01-2013, 06:51 PM
My goodness, the year is almost up. I wonder who will win!

Mirage
12-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I probably will.

Pike
12-03-2013, 01:24 AM
So is there a reason why Chat Stats are 404'ing? :o

Agent Proto
12-03-2013, 01:27 AM
It's probably getting rigged. ;)

Loony BoB
12-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Like I'd need to touch the stats to rig it. :shifty:

Jiro
12-06-2013, 03:40 PM
My chatting dropped off a bit 'cause of work and whatnot but here's hoping I still got enough tickets in there

noxious.sunshine
12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm number 2! Suck on -that- bitches.

Loony BoB
12-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Excellent work, Noxy. This is the last month to be in with a chance of winning this thing, so I hope people get chatty. I expect the Ciddies might have an impact on things.

Freya
12-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm chatty. RIGHT CHATTERS?! RIGHT? I need free stuff.

Pike
12-06-2013, 07:20 PM
I think I'm only in four or five of these. I will do loads better next year. (There will be a prize next year, right?)

Jinx
12-06-2013, 07:23 PM
where's my game already, bob?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-10-2013, 02:14 AM
What. Is this really a thing?

Cool beans.

Loony BoB
12-16-2013, 02:09 PM
I think I'm only in four or five of these. I will do loads better next year. (There will be a prize next year, right?)
I don't know if there will be a prize again next year... I tend to do it for something a little different for a game-giveaway each year (last year it was the FF Ciddies). Also, while this boosted activity for a little while, it didn't have the long-lasting impact I'd hoped. I might come up with something a little different next year... still thinking on it.

Hollycat
12-16-2013, 02:18 PM
I don't know if there will be a prize again next year... I tend to do it for something a little different for a game-giveaway each year (last year it was the FF Ciddies). Also, while this boosted activity for a little while, it didn't have the long-lasting impact I'd hoped. I might come up with something a little different next year... still thinking on it.
It's helped me become more active in chat, that's something at least

Jiro
12-19-2013, 11:27 AM
More "events" in chat certainly help. Also I just need to get into the habit of opening the damn client again.

Tasura
12-19-2013, 12:47 PM
More "events" in chat certainly help. Also I just need to get into the habit of opening the damn client again.

That's why I never close it. Ever.

Jiro
12-20-2013, 06:42 AM
My computer actually needs time to rest though 'cause fuck it's too damn hot here

If you come visit me I will cook you eggs on my desktop to demonstrate

Tasura
12-20-2013, 10:19 AM
And if you come visit me I'll chill your beverage on my windowsill :D.

Nicolas
01-03-2014, 08:19 PM
I see it is the end of the month now. Where is my crown? My throne?

escobert
01-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Yes, did I win!? :bigsmile:

Mirage
01-05-2014, 03:58 AM
More importantly: Did I win?

Pumpkin
01-05-2014, 03:58 AM
WHEN IS THE DRAW

Mirage
01-05-2014, 04:03 AM
No need for a draw, just send the prize to me.

Loony BoB
01-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm gonna get the logs I'm missing from when my PC started shutting itself down for a while a few months ago from Aexoden before I make the draw.

Freya
01-07-2014, 02:30 AM
I'm gonna win :cool:

Jiro
01-07-2014, 05:40 AM
Congratulations to all the chatters.

Loony BoB
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Got the logs from the ever-helpful Aexoden last night, so will hopefully get this sorted out for a live draw on the weekend. Yes, that's right. Twitching spreadsheets LIVE!

Also, the following is the list of names "in the hat" for the draw (multiple entries for multiple months, remember)...

@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@foa
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Freya
@Goldenboko
@MisterAdequate
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@o_O
@Pike
@Pike
@Pike
@Pike
@Pike
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Rantzien
@Roogle
@Roogle
@Roogle
@Roogle
@Shorty
@Shorty
@Shorty
@Shorty
@Shorty
@Shorty
@Shorty
@Shorty
{^MooN^}
+Faris
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Locky
+Raistlin
Aexoden
Aexoden
Aexoden
Aexoden
Aexoden
Aexoden
Aexoden
Aexoden
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Araciel
Azar
Azar
Azar
Azar
Azar
Azar
balzac
balzac
balzac
balzac
Beowulf
Beowulf
Beowulf
Bert
Bert
blackmage_nuke
Bubbaforever
Calliope
Chemical
Chemical
Chemical
Cim
Cim
Cim
Cim
Cim
DarkClement
DarkCloud-bot
DarkCloud-bot
DC-bot
DC-bot
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Endless
Endless
Endless
Endless
Endless
Foob
Formalhaut
Formalhaut
Formy
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Fujiko
Futan
Genius Lynx
Gogolian
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Happy Noodle Boy
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
Iceglow
Jen
Jen
Jen
Jen
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jiro
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
Jowy
KaiserDragon
Kalilung
KentaRawr
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
kotora
Lawr
Lawr
Lawr
LocoColt04
Lone Wolf Leonhart
Lost Number
Lost Number
Lost Number
Lost Number
Lost Number
Lost Number
Lost Number
Lost Number
Melissaur
Melissaur
Mikztsu
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
NeoCracker
NeoCracker
NeoCracker
NeoCracker
NeoCracker
NeoCracker
NeoCracker
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
Nicolas
nirojan
nirojan
noxioussunshine
noxioussunshine
noxioussunshine
noxioussunshine
noxioussunshine
noxioussunshine
noxioussunshine
PantLegEaterfromtheBadW...
paperstar
PaperStar
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Parker
Pitye
Proto
Proto
Proto
Proto
Proto
Proto
Proto
Raebus
rubah
Sakura
Scotty_ffgamer
Sephex
Sephex
Sephex
sharkythesharkdogg
sharkythesharkdogg
sharkythesharkdogg
sharkythesharkdogg
sharkythesharkdogg
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
Shauna
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
skt
skt
skt
Spooniest
Spooniest
Tasura
Tasura
Tasura
Tasura
Tasura
Tasura
Tasura
Tasura
tavaryn
tavaryn
tavaryn
tavaryn
tavaryn
Teek
Teek
The Man
The Man
The Man
The Man
The Man
The Man
The Man
The Man
Thecloudyday89
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tifa's Boobs
Tigmafuzz
TSoL
Værn
Værn
VampireCrono
VampireCrono
VampireCrono
VampireCrono
VampireCrono
VampireCrono
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
WildRaubtier
Yar
Yar
Yar
Yerushalmi
Yerushalmi
Yerushalmi
Yerushalmi

Congratulations to all involved for getting your name in the draw, which will go ahead this weekend.

Freya
01-08-2014, 09:13 PM
me me me me me it'll be minnneeeeee

Shauna
01-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Good luck to all the chatters!

Pumpkin
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Good luck everyone!

Jinx
01-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I wasn't under Jinx or Sam, so I about have a fit. Can't wait! :D

Sephex
01-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Congrats to all the winners. :monster:

escobert
01-08-2014, 09:56 PM
yay I won! :p

Loony BoB
01-08-2014, 10:06 PM
I need your favourite colours so I can colourfy this spreadsheet. Let me know them in this thread. Preferrably using RRR GGG BBB as that's what Excel uses.

Pumpkin
01-08-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't know what it is in excel but I like this colour and this colour :3.

Jinx
01-08-2014, 10:10 PM

Hollycat
01-08-2014, 10:11 PM
I like umm black and purple and soft pinks, and soft blues, and emerald green, and lots of colours.

Just go with whatever BoB. Except yellow. Don't like most yellows.
how about violet? ​or black.

Parker
01-08-2014, 10:21 PM
you already know im only into the puff colours

Endless
01-08-2014, 10:45 PM
#008080 or #18A7B5.

Edit: to avoid BoBy poop color.

Freya
01-09-2014, 02:02 AM
Red 7
Green 181
Blue 127

i think that's what you mean bob

Mirage
01-09-2014, 05:03 AM
This color i guess

Tasura
01-09-2014, 06:36 AM
This colour I'm good with. #ff0000

Jiro
01-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Just use the same colour as the ol' jiro tag. :monster:

WildRaubtier
01-09-2014, 05:25 PM
I like the colour that is the average value of everyone else's choices, including this one, especially if it makes things difficult

Loony BoB
01-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Anyone not posting at the very least the hex code if not the RGB code will get given a colour not dissimilar to baby poop.

Hollycat
01-10-2014, 01:40 PM
#ff00ff

Scotty_ffgamer
01-10-2014, 04:27 PM
I have picked the random color of

R 255
G 255
B 0

escobert
01-10-2014, 04:38 PM
I like this color blue!

Pumpkin
01-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Uhmm #ff33cc or #33ccff

Psychotic
01-10-2014, 05:36 PM
You said in the OP I was in the hat for July, but my name doesn't appear on your final list. Whyyyyyyy? :whimper:

Nicolas
01-10-2014, 05:44 PM
here's one for me.

RGB:255, 113, 126

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-10-2014, 05:46 PM
006666 works for me or whatever

Tigmafuzz
01-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Just use purple for everyone.

Everyone.

Jiro
01-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Anyone not posting at the very least the hex code if not the RGB code will get given a colour not dissimilar to baby poop.

You should've said that at the beginning. Just make mine #eff0ff because I am the most pretentious and elitist loser.

Loony BoB
01-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Get into #eoff, people!

Also, good spot, Psy. I'd missed the bottom six from the list while copy/pating for July for some reason. I've double checked them and a few others and now everything matches up.

Pike
01-11-2014, 08:45 PM

use what ever color the Pike tag is

this one

Loony BoB
01-11-2014, 08:59 PM
loony_bob_isnt_gaming on Justin.tv (http://www.justin.tv/loony_bob_isnt_gaming)

Aulayna
01-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Congratulations to our winner!

Loony BoB!

Loony BoB
01-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Congratulations to Calliope on winning a free video game!

Jinx
01-11-2014, 09:52 PM
RIGGED

Calliope
01-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Yaaaay underdog! :cheer: Awesome, thanks Daniel! :ty: I'm debating between The Last of Us and Lightning Returns for PS3. :takeabow: :whale: :party: :monkey:

Pumpkin
01-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Yaaay congrats!

Jinx
01-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Ooh, Lightning Returns actually looks amazing.

I say save it for FFX/FFX-2 HD!

Freya
01-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Dangit!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-11-2014, 11:41 PM

The color #p00p

Nicolas
01-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Yaaaay underdog! :cheer: Awesome, thanks Daniel! :ty: I'm debating between The Last of Us and Lightning Returns for PS3. :takeabow: :whale: :party: :monkey:

The Last of Us, Nicky. That is the only good choice of the two. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Shauna
01-12-2014, 12:19 AM
I forgot about this.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy your game! :}

Jiro
01-12-2014, 12:21 AM
An acceptable winner.

Calliope
01-12-2014, 12:30 AM
The Last of Us, Nicky. That is the only good choice of the two. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I don't know if your Dick Solomon set lends you more credibility, or less credibility. I'm tempted to make a Harry one to match, though.

noxious.sunshine
01-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Congrats!!!

Loony BoB
01-12-2014, 01:23 AM
I know this is shooting myself in the wallet, but my suggestion would be to go for whatever is selling at a higher price, given you can just buy the other one and that way you have both games. You only get a game out of me, you don't get the leftover cash as change. :p

Calliope
01-12-2014, 01:26 AM
They're both the same price at the moment, but seeing as it hasn't come out yet and this is a FF forum, let's go with Lightning Returns!

Loony BoB
01-12-2014, 01:30 AM
The Last of Us is still full price? o_o Crazy!

Also, have you played FFXIII and XIII-2?

Calliope
01-12-2014, 01:33 AM
No. I'll finish FFXIII first though, I need to know what happens to the chocobo baby!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-12-2014, 01:35 AM
They're both the same price at the moment, but seeing as it hasn't come out yet and this is a FF forum, let's go with Lightning Returns!

Good choice ;) The Last of Us is a fantastic game but since it's older the price may reduce faster.

Nicolas
01-12-2014, 01:46 AM

I don't know if your Dick Solomon set lends you more credibility, or less credibility. I'm tempted to make a Harry one to match, though.

Oh god... please do! Harry is amazing.

Jiro
01-12-2014, 01:50 AM
I know this is shooting myself in the wallet, but my suggestion would be to go for whatever is selling at a higher price, given you can just buy the other one and that way you have both games. You only get a game out of me, you don't get the leftover cash as change. :p

Some people like​ you though and wouldn't want to contribute to your inevitable bankruptcy.

Loony BoB
01-12-2014, 02:04 AM
I don't want to contribute to theirs, either, though!

Jiro
01-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Some of us have learned how to go without :colbert:

Loony BoB
01-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Hey, I learned to go without colbert smileys a long time ago.

Christmas
12-15-2022, 11:01 AM
Did i win anything!? I tired going to the chatroom just now. :bigsmile: