PDA

View Full Version : What have you been up to since I was murdered?

Radje
07-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Been a long while since I set foot in EoFF. It taught me what a forum was, and to this day provides the biggest contrast to modern social networking attempts such as twitter and reddit.

I'd love to know if any of the old faces are still around; Psychotic, Xander, Levian, Freya, I Took the Red Pill, Loony Bob etc. There are about 100 of you I would recognise from 2003-2007 here-a-bouts. What's going on?

Last time I posted here was the very first game of Mafia where I was murdered as a cop! http://home.eyesonff.com/mafia/109341-mafia-game-over.html

I met two users, Leia and Pucca from here, and ended up being good friends with them both. Now Pucca and one of my best friends are getting married this year, and I'm one of the best men. Feels good, man. I have EoFF to thank for that.

Chris
07-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Mafia is still ruling, and the voting round in the Ciddies has just begun!

Formalhaut
07-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Been a long while since I set foot in EoFF. It taught me what a forum was, and to this day provides the biggest contrast to modern social networking attempts such as twitter and reddit.

I'd love to know if any of the old faces are still around; Psychotic, Xander, Levian, Freya, I Took the Red Pill, Loony Bob etc. There are about 100 of you I would recognise from 2003-2007 here-a-bouts. What's going on?

Last time I posted here was the very first game of Mafia where I was murdered as a cop! http://home.eyesonff.com/mafia/109341-mafia-game-over.html

I met two users, Leia and Pucca from here, and ended up being good friends with them both. Now Pucca and one of my best friends are getting married this year, and I'm one of the best men. Feels good, man. I have EoFF to thank for that.

Yes, you've come just in time to vote in the Ciddies!

Raistlin
07-01-2013, 03:30 PM
A lot of those people are still around, though I must admit I don't immediately recognize your name. I'm probably just getting too old and addle-minded to remember everyone; I'm sure BoB and Psychotic will remember you.

Anyway, welcome back!

Denmark
07-01-2013, 03:41 PM
I recognize the name, for some reason. Welcome back.

Loony BoB
07-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Levian is off being hot and gay. As for the rest of them

Psychotic - Off being hot and gay
Xander - No idea but probably off being hot and gay
Freya - Being hot and gay
I Took the Red Pill - Hot and gay
Loony BoB- Killed a man with his bare hands.

Psychotic
07-01-2013, 06:06 PM
I'd love to know if any of the old faces are still around; Psychotic,Hello James.

Jinx
07-01-2013, 06:08 PM
I've been in full mourning.

Shlup
07-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Now Pucca and one of my best friends are getting married this year, and I'm one of the best men. Feels good, man. I have EoFF to thank for that.

Can we count that as another EoFF wedding?

theundeadhero
07-02-2013, 03:31 AM
Not too many people from back then around, really. Most of the actives came after that :(

Pucca
07-02-2013, 11:29 AM
I haven't posted here since I was probably about 14, but Radje showed me the thread he started!

Now Pucca and one of my best friends are getting married this year, and I'm one of the best men. Feels good, man. I have EoFF to thank for that.

Yep, as his best friend is also an old member, Zeidrich. (The wedding will have FF stuff in it. Obviously, man.)
If it wasn't for EoFF, our whole friend group wouldn't have met in real life. Ten years later, and we're all besties, graduated university together and everything. :P

In total, the wedding party will hold FIVE EoFF members. :cool:

Calliope
07-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Giggles is in my room right now. She remembers you from her former life.

~*~Celes~*~
07-04-2013, 04:11 AM
I don't remember you! Though to be fair, I joined in '05, so probably right around the time you left. Also i was very self-absorbed at the time and thus, did not pay much attention most likely >.>

CimminyCricket
07-04-2013, 04:21 AM
I remember you, but I don't think we ever spoke to each other. Welcome back :c)

Freya
07-04-2013, 06:17 AM
HEYYYYYY! Welcome back! Since that first game we went a little obsessive with it. Lots of mafia. We kinda burnt ourselves out on it now. That's awesome about the who group friend marriage thing! Yay for eoff making futures once again collide.

Shorty
07-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Giggles is in my room right now. She remembers you from her former life.

WHAT YOU TELL HER TO GET HER LITTLE HEINEY IN HERE RIGHT NOW, IMMEDIATELY, AND THAT SHE IS MISSED

Radje: I don't know you, but stick around, man!

Shlup
07-04-2013, 10:41 AM

Yep, as his best friend is also an old member, Zeidrich. (The wedding will have FF stuff in it. Obviously, man.)
If it wasn't for EoFF, our whole friend group wouldn't have met in real life. Ten years later, and we're all besties, graduated university together and everything. :P

In total, the wedding party will hold FIVE EoFF members. :cool:
I think that's a record.

Mirage
07-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Not too many people from back then around, really. Most of the actives came after that :(

Hey I'm still active
I don't remember Radje though, and I never forget anything.