PDA

View Full Version : It's time to look fabulous, chew gum and take names...

Aulayna
07-01-2013, 10:11 PM
So from the trailer it looks like we may be fighting Leviathan. We're definitely fighting Behemoths and Iron Giants.

What other summons you do hope to do battle against?

What other token FF beastiary do you hope makes a re-appearance?

dandy da oak
07-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I can't imagine Ramuh being an enemy, so maybe we'll get to fight against Quetzacoatl!

Elpizo
07-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Personally, I just hope for some interesting new enemies to fight. Since Nomura is in charge, I'm hoping he'll take a look back to his roots, when he was a monster designer for FF V, and take inspiration from there. Just imagine fighting an enemy with a crazy, chaotic design like NeoExDeath in glorious HD 3D.

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy5/Bosses/NeoExdeath.gif

As for summons, I'm hoping for a return of the classic eight (Chocobo, Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Titan, Odin, Leviathan and Bahamut), of course. Ramuh definately has to come back. Poor guy hasn't been seen since FF IX. Guy doesn't even know what HD is yet. I just want to have more than we had in XIII. I'm personally not a fan of "one summon per character" like XII (okay, that was 3 per char, but still) and XIII did. The classic summon model is much more to my liking.

Ouch!
07-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Ramuh was in FFXI and will be in FFXIV: ARR as well. You can fight him (as well as summon him) in both.