PDA

View Full Version : The Official Ciddies Prediction Thread (Predictions closed)

theundeadhero
07-02-2013, 01:24 AM
With the revealing of the nominations it's now time for everyone to predict who they think will win!

Do you think <i>your</i> sexiest member will be <i>the</i> sexiest member? Who's most likely to get voted for most likely to be the next CK? Tell us all about what you think. As the ciddies unveil I should be able to keep track and post the standings real-time every 10th ciddie revelation. As always we encourage you to vote and make your predictions before reading the rest of this thread so you won't be swayed by other's opinions :) You also don' thave to predict who you vote for.

Jinx
07-02-2013, 01:37 AM
1. Best Member
Locky
a. Best Female: Tifa's Boobs
b. Best Male: Agent Proto

2. Best Administrator/Developer/Tech Admin
Goldenboko

3. Best Cid’s Knight
Shorty

4. Best Editor
Locky

5. Best Veteran
Sephex

6. Best Regular
Tifa's Boobs

7. Best Newbie
Yerushalmi

8. Sexiest Male
Chris

9. Sexiest Female
Locky

10. Best Custom Rank
Del Murder

11. Best Avatar
shion

12. Best Signature
Psychotic

13. Best Artist
Agent Proto

14. Best Writer
Pike

15. Best General Forums Poster
Pike

16. Best Final Fantasy Forums Poster
Wolf Kanno

17. Best Thread Maker
Aulayna

18. Best Blogger/Article Writer
Locky

19. Best #eoff Chatter
Denmark

20. Best Thread
So how is everyone doing? (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-archive/149114-so-how-everyone-doing-10.html#post3226216)

21. Best Post
Doing God's work, son. (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/149169-doing-gods-work-son.html#post3227171)

22. Best Article/Article Series
Summon of the Month (http://home.eyesonff.com/content/2623-summon-month-june-carbuncle.html) (series)

23. Craziest Member
Cuchulainn

24. Wittiest Member
Psychotic

25. Scariest Member
Cuchulainn

26. Horniest Member
Chris

27. Most Honest Member
Miriel

28. Most Devious Member
Psychotic

29. Most Gullible Member
Formalhaut

30. Most Objectively Objective Member
Mister Adequate

31. Most Emotional Member
shion

32. Most Missed Member
Jiro

33. Biggest Final Fantasy Fangirl
Loony BoB

34. Most Helpful Member
Pantz

35. Cutest Couple
Locky & Happy Noodle Boy

Most Likely To…

36. Be the Next Cid’s Knight/Editor
shion

37. Get Banned
Tifa's Boobs

38. Win a Ciddie for the very first time
Yerushalmi

39. Start waiting in line for Final Fantasy XV a week before its release
Aulayna

40. Be a character in Kingdom Hearts 3
Freya

41. Be Olenna Tyrell
Shlup

42. Be the victim of Olenna’s next barb
iceglow.

43. Not have to pay prostitutes for sex after showing off their skills
Formalhaut

44. Spend $10,000 to be in the Veronica Mars movie
Azar

45. Leave a hilarious rep comment
Denmark

46. Write about EoFF in the New York Times
Locky

47. Become a wealthy, capitalist sweatshop owner
Peegee

48. Rant online about the winner of #47 from their mother’s basement
Mister Adequate

49. Total their car after swerving to avoid a squirrel
Shorty

50. Get Together
Loony BoB & The corpse of a young woman from EoFF who he has tricked into meeting with him, pretending to be this deep and sensitive guy, and then after a little wine and a little laughter he has pinned her to his bed and peeled her skin like he would an onion because nobody can possibly be as strange as Daniel Towns is without being some sort of vile murderous ghoul who covers his inadequacies by mutilating young women.

These don't necessarily reflect who I voted for or who I think does or doesn't deserve them.

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2013, 02:22 AM
How diplomatic of you

Mahad
07-02-2013, 05:18 AM
I...really don't have a clue. Too many good possibilities, and the fact that there are so many members nominated in each category is a clear indication that anything can happen. I mean, even I can end up winning something.

someday.

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2013, 06:54 AM
I think Chris managed to hijack the MLT Get Banned nom today. lulz

Shorty
07-02-2013, 06:58 AM
He's had it a long time coming, dear. I'm like a fox outside a chicken coop waiting for it.

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2013, 07:31 AM
*snorts* Oh wow.

You go, Glenn Coco.

Loony BoB
07-02-2013, 08:00 AM
1. Best Member
Locky
My understanding is that if Locky were to win Best Member, she would by default win Best Female. Might have that wrong, not sure.

Jinx
07-02-2013, 12:50 PM
1. Best Member
Locky
My understanding is that if Locky were to win Best Member, she would by default win Best Female. Might have that wrong, not sure.

You're wrong.

If she won Best Member, the next highest ranked female would win Best Female, and the highest ranked male would win Best Male.

If a male won Best Member, the next highest ranked male would win Best Male, and the highest ranked female would win Best Female.

Raistlin
07-02-2013, 12:52 PM

Didn't I just go over that with you on AIM the other day? xD The first female runner up would win Best Female.

Loony BoB
07-02-2013, 01:09 PM
No, we just established that there would be both a Best Male and Best Female. :p And wait, so Best Female may end up being between just two people? Terrible decision! Who put you in charge of this Ciddies!?

Raistlin
07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
DanieLoony (10:01:15 PM): btw I never got it confirmed
WesM 118 (10:01:26 PM): got what confirmed?
DanieLoony (10:01:31 PM): if you're having Best Member other-gender-runner-up be Best other-gender
DanieLoony (10:01:43 PM): does that mean Best Member also wins Best their-gender?
WesM 118 (10:01:47 PM): Oh yes, I am. I put that in the nominations thread.
DanieLoony (10:01:54 PM): or does Best theri-gender just not exist?
WesM 118 (10:01:55 PM): No, that will go to the runner up of that gender
DanieLoony (10:02:01 PM): nono
DanieLoony (10:02:07 PM): like say Pantz won Best Member
WesM 118 (10:02:10 PM): Someone different will win Best Member and both Best Male/Female
DanieLoony (10:02:14 PM): ah right
DanieLoony (10:02:15 PM): okay

Also, the top three women made it in because they each received 3+ nominations. They already survived one round of cuts, so all three are deserving. Anyway, that was better than having 17 finalists. :p

Aulayna
07-02-2013, 03:18 PM
I hear that Award Pimp is siphoning votes to Raistlin in all the categories he's nominated.

Queen Award, First of Her Name
07-02-2013, 03:30 PM
It's not my fault you voted wrong. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2013, 03:34 PM
The whole beginning of that convo had me lost for about 5 seconds.

Shorty
07-02-2013, 03:45 PM
I hear that Award Pimp is siphoning votes to Raistlin in all the categories he's nominated.

I would wager that you are correct, my lady.

theundeadhero
07-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Get back on the topic of making predictions, <i>EOFF Staff</i> :glare:

Loony BoB
07-03-2013, 01:42 PM
I'd get involved in the predictions, but I don't get involved in predictions.

Jiro
07-04-2013, 04:49 AM
1. Best Member
Locky

Despite what I expect to be a strong showing from the Sephex Support Contingent, I don't think anybody has what it takes to topple Queen Locky of EoFF.

Therefore...
Best Male: Sephex
Best Female: Tifa's Boobs

Goldenboko

3. Best Cid’s Knight
Pike

4. Best Editor
Locky

5. Best Veteran
Shauna

I'm suddenly curious to know how many females have won this award, it's usually pretty male dominated from memory.

6. Best Regular
Formalhault

This is tight, but I think Formy might take it out.

7. Best Newbie
Yerushalmi

I've been enjoying his company in chat so I can only assume everyone has enjoyed him as much on the forum.

8. Sexiest Male
Levian

He always has a strong and loyal following so it's worth a shot.

9. Sexiest Female
Locky

Phwoar is it hot in here or what :aimsun:

10. Best Custom Rank
DK

I don't even remember what they all are so DK 'cause sure.

11. Best Avatar
shion

I think Kirby might actually bring home a lot of votes.

12. Best Signature
Aulayna

I don't even friggin' care I like this one and it's nice and isn't trying to be funny or too clever or anything.

13. Best Artist
DrAssenov

All that artwork for the FF Ciddies and whatnot will probably pay off here.

14. Best Writer
Pike

Just going with the old favourite.

DK

DK tells great stories.

Vivi22

Nobody reads Bolivar and Wolf Kanno's big long posts any more, and White Wizard of Fynn still isn't widely known enough, so Vivi22 will probably snag this.

17. Best Thread Maker
Tifa's Boobs

Probably. Some crazy threads come outta this girl.

Locky

Can't go wrong with Locky.

19. Best #eoff Chatter
Denmark

Denmark will probably pull more of the non-chatter vote than anyone else, so he should have this.

20. Best Thread
So how is everyone doing? (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-archive/149114-so-how-everyone-doing-10.html#post3226216)

Cid.

21. Best Post
Doing God's work, son. (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/149169-doing-gods-work-son.html#post3227171)

Sure, this works. (I haven't clicked any of them.)

Final Fantasy Sexism (http://home.eyesonff.com/content/2256-final-fantasy-sexism-part-i-why-matters.html) (series)

Probably the one with one that garnered the most attention and therefore the one that is most likely to win.

23. Craziest Member
Ultima Shadow

I hope enough people have seen the conversations fictional characters have with each other inside Shads' head. Pretty much the new Trumpet Thief, but with less sitting and staring.

24. Wittiest Member
Flying Mullet

Too many options, just picked Mullet because why the hell not.

25. Scariest Member
Cuchulainn

I think the great big Irish fella probably scares the more timid and reserved among the EoFF population.

26. Horniest Member
Chris

All of them, together, in a room. Havoc ensues.

27. Most Honest Member
Locky

Locky will win this because she is a journalist and journalists report the truth or she will lose this because she is a journalist and journalists are lying scumbags. Also, as one of those scat enthusiasts, she has admitted a pretty gross thing to the world and that requires metaphorical balls and some honesty.

28. Most Devious Member
Psychotic

Devious is absolutely without a doubt one of the most accurate words to describe Psychotic. There are, of course, plenty of nice words that describe him too but devious is right up there. I look forward to seeing what he has in store next :shobon:

29. Most Gullible Member
shion

Not sure on this one, there a couple who could win it.

Raistlin

I have three front runners for this one, but Raistlin is my pick. He's either going to win because he is a lawyer and lawyers are objective, or he is going to lose because he is a lawyer and lawyers are scumbags. (Not my opinion; that's an objective fact.)

Laddy

Oh god I don't know, only a handful of the members are robots so that doesn't narrow the list very far.

32. Most Missed Member
RSL

I think RSL might actually clinch this one.

Freya

Isn't this the same as that MLT down there? I'll predict the same way then, and we'll see.

34. Most Helpful Member
Pantz

Always a safe bet.

35. Cutest Couple
Tifa's Boobs & Denmark

I haven't a smurfing clue but there are enough people who know both of them to give them an edge.

Most Likely To…

Formalhaut

Off to a good start, isn't he? Plenty of competition though, so who knows.

37. Get Banned
Chris

I don't know if mild sexual harrassment is an offence carrying a ban, but outside of an EoEO ban I can't see many of these guys actually getting banned for anything and so it's hard to tell where the votes will fall.

DanielCLFFF13

This is always a tough bracket, with so many "how haven't they won a Ciddie before" entrants. This DanielCLFFF13 guy seems super sweet and everybody seems to have this soft spot, like he just melts their heart and they want to pick him up and carry him home and maybe they'll vote for him here so he wins something.

Freya

I don't think the previous easy picks as fanboys/girls in DMKA and Loony BoB will get this. Although as I write, I am already second guessing myself. Freya shows enough passion and excitement that I think it would be an easy leap to consider others voting her in, as well.

Shauna

I swear there used to be a limit on how many nominees there could be. In any case, Shauna seems like she could be a good addition to the cast of Kingdom Hearts. Why not?

41. Be Olenna Tyrell
Miriel

I have no idea what specific attribute(s) should be focused on, so I'm just going to shoot blindly as is generally my style and hope that it sticks.

Vivi22

I didn't get this during nominations and voting and I still don't get it now. You kids and your slang. Just going with the way I voted and hoping for a miracle.

Formalhaut

His timidness and lack of confidence (esp. re: "adult" things incl. sex) are ultimately what would make him a ladykiller. It's also, I guess, the "jokey" nomination which will probably appeal to a lot of the voters. Maybe they'll vote to show their secret desires, too :jokey:

Shorty

I don't know, none of them probably would. How many of them even watched Veronica Mars? I really ought to go and do that at some point, it was an interesting series from what I remember.

Denmark

Based on a combination of experience and relative activity/popularity, I think Denmark is probably most likely to pick this one up. There are a lot of good rep commenters out there, though; keep up the good work, kids.

Azar

The award is effectively based on him and his previous EoFF article, so it is no small stretch that most people would instantly associate the two and allow him to claim an easy victory.

Mister Adequate

I can't figure out whether the votes will go ironically or literally and so I'm taking a stab in the dark.

nik0tine

It's hard to imagine any of the ones who would really have an issue with the previous award being ranty and any of the ranty ones having an issue, so let's go nik for a little breath of fresh air and hope he pulls through for me.

Shorty

This could go any number of ways but I think Shorty is still currently seen as ditzy enough to do such a thing. I'll have you know that her road rage would not allow her to swerve to avoid a squirrel; she would, instead, run the damn thing down while telling it to get out of the smurfing way. (She is also, for the record, an excellent driver.)

50. Get Together
Loony BoB & The corpse of a young woman from EoFF who he has tricked into meeting with him, pretending to be this deep and sensitive guy, and then after a little wine and a little laughter he has pinned her to his bed and peeled her skin like he would an onion because nobody can possibly be as strange as Daniel Towns is without being some sort of vile murderous ghoul who covers his inadequacies by mutilating young women.

As much as the girl on girl pairing appeals to the male audience, nothing gets EoFF's jollies going like a good ribbing of the favourite piece of furniture: Loony BoB. I am thoroughly disturbed by the concept of him peeling a young lady but maybe that is his thing and smittenkitten isn't really smittenkitten at all but rather just her skin wrapped around a mannequin.

maybee
07-04-2013, 10:11 AM
No awards, me. Pretty much. :cry:

Jiro
07-05-2013, 09:12 AM
So, two predictors, huh? Aren't you guys just so passionate this year.

Loony BoB
07-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Terrible showing. :( Nothing from Proto, Murd, Psy, hero? Just doesn't feel right.

Shauna
07-05-2013, 09:20 AM
How long we got to do these? I keep putting off doing this because work and sleep. :3

Formalhaut
07-05-2013, 09:35 AM
I'll do mine eventually. It takes alot to sit down for about an hour just do to a prediction.

I also like how everyone is spelling my name wrong for 'best regular'. Thanks Pimp for adding the extra 'l' in!

Raistlin
07-05-2013, 04:27 PM
How long we got to do these? I keep putting off doing this because work and sleep. :3

Presumably you have until voting closes, which will be Sunday night. So hopefully more people will send in predictions this weekend.

Nothing from Proto, Murd, Psy, hero? Just doesn't feel right.

And Rantz! We kicked ass at predictions for a few years.

Pumpkin
07-05-2013, 04:40 PM
My predictions (not actual votes):

1. Best Member
Locky

Best Male
Pantz

Best Female
Tifa's Boobs

Pantz

3. Best Cid’s Knight
Shorty

4. Best Editor
Locky

5. Best Veteran
Agent Proto

6. Best Regular
Tifa's Boobs

7. Best Newbie
Yerushalmi

8. Sexiest Male
Happy Noodle Boy

9. Sexiest Female
Locky

10. Best Custom Rank
Del Murder

11. Best Avatar
Aulayna

12. Best Signature
Aulayna

13. Best Artist
Pete for President

14. Best Writer
Locky

Tifa's Boobs

Aulayna

17. Best Thread Maker
Aulayna

Locky

19. Best #eoff Chatter
Denmark

20. Best Thread
Soup (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/149117-soup.html)

21. Best Post
http://home.eyesonff.com/general-cha...ml#post3217357 (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/148668-picture-thread-mulleys-bulge.html#post3217357)

E3 2013 Round-Up (http://home.eyesonff.com/content/2619-e3-2013-round-up.html)
23. Craziest Member
HasteInTime

24. Wittiest Member
Psychotic

25. Scariest Member
Cuchulainn

26. Horniest Member
Chris

27. Most Honest Member
Miriel

28. Most Devious Member
Psychotic

29. Most Gullible Member
Formalhaut

Mister Adequate

shion

32. Most Missed Member
Jiro

Loony BoB

34. Most Helpful Member
Pantz

35. Cutest Couple
Locky & Happy Noodle Boy

Most Likely To…

Formalhaut

37. Get Banned
HasteInTime

Yerushalmi

Loony BoB

Happy Noodle Boy

41. Be Olenna Tyrell
Tifa's Boobs

The Man

Formalhaut

Shorty

Flying Mullet

Jiro

Peegee

HasteInTime

Shorty

50. Get Together

Shorty
07-05-2013, 05:21 PM
guys I've never even seen veronica mars I don't know what that is but I keep getting predicted for it so I would like some explanations

Pumpkin
07-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I dunno, I just thought of you when I saw it :confused:.

Jinx
07-05-2013, 08:21 PM
More people need to predict. :colbert:

Formalhaut
07-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Right... here's my predictions. And so that makes... four predictions then right?

1. Best Member
Locky

Best Male
Agent Proto

Best Female
Tifa's Boobs

Pantz

3. Best Cid’s Knight
Vivi22

4. Best Editor
Aulayna

5. Best Veteran
Agent Proto

6. Best Regular
shion

7. Best Newbie
Yerushalmi

8. Sexiest Male
Chris

9. Sexiest Female
Locky

10. Best Custom Rank
Del Murder

11. Best Avatar
Raistlin

12. Best Signature
Shion

13. Best Artist
DrAssenov

14. Best Writer
Locky

Tifa's Boobs

Aulayna

17. Best Thread Maker
Aulayna

Locky

19. Best #eoff Chatter
Denmark

20. Best Thread
So How Is Everyone Doing?

21. Best Post
Let's Talk About Ourselves

E3 2013 Round-Up

23. Craziest Member
Chris

24. Wittiest Member
Flying Mullet

25. Scariest Member
Cuchulainn

26. Horniest Member
Chris

27. Most Honest Member
Cuchulainn

28. Most Devious Member
Psychotic

29. Most Gullible Member
fire_of_avalon

Yerushalmi

Laddy

32. Most Missed Member
Jiro

Loony BoB

34. Most Helpful Member
Pantz

35. Cutest Couple
Locky & Happy Noodle Boy

Most Likely To…

Shion

37. Get Banned
Cuchulainn

Yerushalmi

Loony BoB

The Summoner of Leviathan

41. Be Olenna Tyrell
Tifa's Boobs

Loony BoB

Parker

Shorty

Flying Mullet

Jiro

Loony BoB

Nik0tine

shion

50. Get Together
Loony BoB & The corpse of a young woman from EoFF who he has tricked into meeting with him, pretending to be this deep and sensitive guy, and then after a little wine and a little laughter he has pinned her to his bed and peeled her skin like he would an onion because nobody can possibly be as strange as Daniel Towns is without being some sort of vile murderous ghoul who covers his inadequacies by mutilating young women.[/QUOTE]

theundeadhero
07-06-2013, 04:17 AM
I'll have mine up in time :)

Loony BoB
07-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Are you sure? :p

theundeadhero
07-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Yep

1. Best Member
Pantz
Tifa's Boobs

Del Murder

3. Best Cid’s Knight
Shorty

4. Best Editor
Faris

5. Best Veteran
Jowy

6. Best Regular
shion

7. Best Newbie
noxious.sunshine

8. Sexiest Male
Happy Noodle Boy

9. Sexiest Female
Locky

10. Best Custom Rank
Denmark

11. Best Avatar
shion

12. Best Signature
Sephex

13. Best Artist
Locky

14. Best Writer
Pike

Psychotic

Wolf Kanno

17. Best Thread Maker
Pike

Freya

19. Best #eoff Chatter
Shorty

20. Best Thread
Soup

21. Best Post
Doing God's work, son.

Eyes on EoFF (series)

23. Craziest Member
Chris

24. Wittiest Member
Mister Adequate

25. Scariest Member
Chris

26. Horniest Member
Parker

27. Most Honest Member
Loony BoB

28. Most Devious Member
Pantz

29. Most Gullible Member
Locky

Mister Adequate

Laddy

32. Most Missed Member
Jiro

Loony BoB

34. Most Helpful Member
Pantz

35. Cutest Couple
Shauna & Mr. Shauna

Most Likely To…

Shauna

37. Get Banned
Chris

Formalhaut

Wolf Kanno

Freya

41. Be Olenna Tyrell
fire_of_avalon

Raistlin

iceglow.

Aulayna

Psychotic

Jiro

Raistlin

Mister Adequate

Shorty

50. Get Together
Psychotic & iceglow.

theundeadhero
07-08-2013, 05:30 PM
With voting closed it's about time to close the predictions so nominations can be tallied. I'll leave this open just a little longer today so if you want to get your predictions in nows the time.

theundeadhero
07-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Goodbye cruel world. Predictions have now been closed but this thread will stay open for people to discuss during and after the ciddies.

Shauna
07-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Dammit I was gonna do this when I got home today. :( Sorry man.

Raistlin
07-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Go ahead and post them if you want. Even if tuh won't make it "official," the predictions have no real consequence except bragging rights anyway!

Loony BoB
07-08-2013, 08:53 PM
So long as the nominations/winners haven't been revealed I say it's fair game really. Nothing to influence anyone until the nominations tally is out, or the winners are revealed (obviously).

Shauna
07-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Cool. Any comments I have I'll put in italics.

1. Best Member
Agent Proto

Best Female: Locky
Best Male: Loony BoB

I feel like there will be some combination of these three in the top (obviously not if Locky gets top spot).

Pantz

3. Best Cid’s Knight
Shorty

4. Best Editor
Locky

5. Best Veteran
Flying Mullet

6. Best Regular
Tifa's Boobs

7. Best Newbie
DanielCLFFF13

8. Sexiest Male
Cuchulainn

9. Sexiest Female
Fujiko

10. Best Custom Rank
Flying Mullet

11. Best Avatar
Raistlin

12. Best Signature
Locky

13. Best Artist
LadyJuxtaposition

14. Best Writer
Pike

Tifa's Boobs

Aulayna

17. Best Thread Maker
Flying Mullet

Locky

19. Best #eoff Chatter
Happy Noodle Boy

20. Best Thread
Soup

21. Best Post
if you were dead, who would u haunt?

Summon of the Month (series)

23. Craziest Member
Psychotic

24. Wittiest Member
Raistlin

25. Scariest Member
Chris

26. Horniest Member
Chris

27. Most Honest Member
Cuchulainn

28. Most Devious Member
Del Murder

29. Most Gullible Member
Formalhaut

The Man

shion

32. Most Missed Member
Jiro

I get the feeling that Jiro will get massive amounts of votes here, despite being around all the time. xD

Loony BoB

Obvs.

34. Most Helpful Member
o_O

35. Cutest Couple
Locky & Happy Noodle Boy

Hmm, this was a tough one. I do feel like these guys will get the win, but it'll be a close one!

Most Likely To…

Formalhaut

37. Get Banned
noxious.sunshine

Yerushalmi

Loony BoB

Happy Noodle Boy

41. Be Olenna Tyrell
Shorty

Chris

Formalhaut

Bunny

Denmark

Azar

Citizen Bleys

nik0tine

Calliope

50. Get Together

As much as I'd love for Mr. Shauna and Cid's Wife to win because that's fantastic, I don't think any of the nominations can stand against this one in a fair fight. Unfortunate, really.

Raistlin
07-09-2013, 12:15 AM
The nominations tally (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150934-ciddies-mid-year-2013-voting-closed-4.html#post3282657) has been posted, so now predictions should definitely no longer be accepted.

Jinx
07-11-2013, 12:41 AM
This is my first time doing predictions, and I suuuuck.

Shauna
07-12-2013, 09:37 AM
5/50. Doing well. xD

Jinx
07-12-2013, 12:12 PM
1/50. I suck. xD

Pumpkin
07-12-2013, 03:49 PM
4 right so far.

Goldenboko
07-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm sad that I missed the predictions :(

Jiro
07-13-2013, 02:14 AM
As usual, I'm performing poorly at the moment, but I'm hoping for a good string of correct predictions to make a comeback.

escobert
07-13-2013, 05:55 AM
That's right! You're all wrong and I shall win best signature!

Shauna
07-13-2013, 09:42 PM
I think I have 11/50 so far?#

13/50. This has actually been a Ciddies of great surprise.

14/50. Well. Alright then. :3 Not a bad run.

Pumpkin
07-14-2013, 03:54 AM
15/50